‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

High Pitch

Matt closed his phone. He was outside his home. He got out of his car and walked inside of his house. He headed upstairs and found his girlfriend on the bed. She had the pajamas that said ‘I don’t feel like having sex tonight’. Matt was seriously in the mood. Maybe he could change her mind. Val smiled at him. He started to get undressed as he made his way to the bed. Val looked up from her book.

“Baby, not tonight,” Val said.

Matt crawled on the bed and made his way towards her. He went for her neck and started to kiss her.

“C’mon, it’s been a while,” Matt said in a sultry manner. His large hand disappeared under her top, but Val pulled his hand out.

“Matt, I’m serious, I’m feeling really bloated,” Val whined.

Matt sighed and laid back on the bed.

“Tomorrow is going to be special, I promise,” Val said and placed a kiss on his lips. She could feel Matt slipping away slowly. She needed that stripping class as soon as possible. “Can you come home early? We’ll spend the entire night together.”

Matt smiled and nodded.

“Of course,” Matt said and pecked her lips.

They fell asleep.

Matt felt horrible for wishing the girl sleeping in his arms was Jade.

He closed his eyes and the memory of the hot kiss with Jade waved back to his mind. He opened his eyes again and tried to get the image out of his head. It was hard for him to concentrate other than the memory of Jade.

He woke up the next morning and found himself alone in bed. He heard the shower running. He thought about what he had to do today. All he could think about was making an excuse to see Jade. He could give Brian a call and ask, but he just didn’t want to face his friend at the moment.

Matt got up and got dressed. He didn’t even take a shower. He opened his phone and dialed Jade’s number. It went to voicemail.

He called again and she finally answered.

“Hello?” She sounded breathless and then she giggled.

“Jade?” Matt asked.

“Oh… Matt, shit, stop it,” Jade laughed.

Matt quickly closed his phone.

His blood boiled. He should’ve known she would’ve moved on. He just didn’t think it would be that fast. He got inside of his truck. He turned it on. He had to go to the studio to sign a contract for the tour.

His phone rang. He answered without looking.

“Yeah?”

“It’s Jade, Matt, are you okay?”

Matt bit his tongue. “Yeah. I am. I just caught in a bad time.”

“No, no… Brian and I were… having a tickle fight,” Jade said.

Matt noticed her high pitch voice which meant she was lying.

“Uh, could you tell Brian to meet us at the studio?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, but why did you call me?” she asked.

Matt quickly made up a lie. “I tried to call Brian, but he didn’t answer me.”

“Oh,” Jade said. “Well here he is.”

There was a shifting of the phones.

“Hey, man, you called?” Brian laughed.

“What were you doing, man?” Matt asked.

“Dude, you know I don’t kiss and tell.”

“That’s exactly what you do, Syn!” Matt growled. “Were you… intimate with each other?”

“Seriously, dude, none of your business, see you at the studio.”

“Brian, don’t you dare hang--” Brian hung up on Matt. “Fuck!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Matt is pissed. Comments would be lovely ♥