‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Can You Feel My Trigger Hand?

I grinned over to Brian who was grinning back at me.

“Was he jealous?” I asked, excitedly.

“I think he was about to crap himself, that’s how jealous he was,” Brian smirked. “Maybe I should do this professionally.”

I chuckled.

“I have to go to the studio, but Zacky is picking me up so you can go quit your job,” Brian flashed a bright smile my way and I smiled back at him.

“You’re so wonderful,” I told him as I got the keys from him.

“What can I say?” Brian said as he stood straighter.

I chuckled and made my way outside. I got inside of the car and went towards the gentlemen’s club. I had the whole speech in my head. I would say I was sorry, but a better opportunity came up and I had to end my contract immediately. Hopefully the boss would have no problem with it. I’m sure he would understand.

I parked at the employee parking lot and made my way through the back. Since it was the day, there were very few clients and if they were, it would be in a secluded area because at the day was the stripping and dancing lessons I was supposed to give to wives and girlfriends who were losing their man.

I made my way to the bar and grinned at my boss.

“Hey, you!” I said with a very big smile.

He narrowed his eyes at me. “And where have you been?”

His name was William and he was very sweet, but he liked his girls in line and lately I’ve been out of line. I’ve been out of sight.

“Remember Mr. M?” I asked, nervously that he might lose his temper, he would never hit me, but he wasn’t pretty when he was mad.

“Yes, of course, he is one of your regulars,” William said. “What about him?”

“Well, he’s actually a rock star,” I said with an innocent smile, “and the band he is in has asked me to be one of the dancers on stage.”

“You want to quit, don’t you?” William said in a huge sigh.

“Just until the tour ends, and then, I’ll be back here, I promise,” I said immediately, so he wouldn’t think wrong of me like I didn’t appreciate the work. Even though Gabe got me this job, William hired me and I had a lot of respect for him almost like an older brother.

William shook his head, but in a good way. “I just lost my best girl. But you have to do the stripping and dancing class because Audrey couldn’t make it today. Some kind of pregnancy scare, or whatever.” William muttered.

I giggled, but nodded.

“Are the women already in the classroom?” I asked.

He nodded.

“I’m going to change, I should be there in ten minutes,” I said as I headed towards the dressing room.

William sent me a flash of a smile. I walked inside of the dressing room and looked at the choices I had. I went for something what would help me move around easily. I wrapped my lingerie in a white silk robe that felt so great on my skin.

I placed my things somewhere safe. I removed the rubber band from my hair and shook my hair. I applied some makeup and I was on my way to the class.

I went inside of the room and everyone turned to look at me. The students were usually middle aged women, but I saw a blonde who couldn’t be older than thirty. She had a brunette girl next to her and they looked a lot alike. They were twins, minus the hair.

They murmured as they saw me in my white silk satin robe. The class was so that the stripper pole was in the middle and the chairs were around so everyone could get a good look. I looked over to the DJ. He worked night and day here and he was pretty good at song choices.

“Hi, I’m Juicy Jade and I’ll be your instructor for this evening,” I smiled at the women. “I trust that you have brought your own clothes for this class.”

The women nodded. The blonde one raised her hand nervously.

“I, uh, forgot my clothes,” she said.

“Well, you can come to tomorrow’s class or you can dance in your underwear if you wish, it’s really the same thing,” I said, politely. “Please use the dressing room to change into your clothes.”

I pointed to the dressing room for them. I went over to the DJ and smiled and he grinned back.

“Juicy Jade, hmm, where you been girl?” he said as he checked me out.

I smirked. “Here and there, now what are you putting on for me?”

“How about ‘Addiction’ by Dope?” he asked.

“Yeah, I like that one, but how about something more slower? They’re beginners, not intermediate,” I chuckled and he did too.

“Okay, how about… Cold by Evans Blue?”

“Perfect!” I exclaimed. “I’ll salute you and that’s when you start the song.”

The women came back and some exaggerated a bit with their lingerie. Some stuff I would never wear. The blonde girl was in her underwear. She was okay, body wise. Her sister was too.

I went back to the center and removed my robe and placed it gently on a chair.

“First and foremost,” I said, seriously, “is stretch before staring because even for a beginner is still a lot of muscle movement you’ve never done before.”

We all stretched together.

“Okay, pay attention ladies, Start at the back of the pole, with your inside foot close to the base. Use your strong hand--this will be your right hand, if you are right handed, or your left, if you are left handed--to grab the pole at about head height. Allow your arm to straighten, so your weight is hanging away from the pole,” I demonstrated slowly.

They nodded as I did so.

“Next, step around. Keeping your outside leg straight, swing it out to the side and step all the way around the pole, pivoting on your inside foot at the same time. Allow your knee to bend slightly as you turn,” Again I demonstrated. “Can I have a volunteer?”

A middle age woman raised her hand immediately. I smiled at her and stepped away from the pole and repeated the instructions.

She almost slipped, but I was able to catch her. She tried again and did it okay. I told her to sit back down and I continued with the rest of the instructions.

“Hook with your leg. Place your outside foot down just behind the other foot. Transfer your weight to the back foot and hook your inside leg around the front of the pole, getting a good grip right behind the knee,” I placed my leg as I said. “Then Arch your body. To finish off, arch your body backwards, lowering your hand to allow for a deeper arch. This is where flexibility comes in. Arch your back only as far as you feel comfortable and make sure that you have a good grip with your leg and your hand otherwise you might just fall back and hit your head on something.”

“From here on in, you can do whatever you want, dance a little around the pole to sexy music, it all depends on your taste of music,” I saluted to the DJ and he smiled as he pressed play.

The music started and I swayed my hips side to side very slowly and provocative. I stood in front of the pole and moved my hand above me and wrapped my hand around the pole and slowly went down still moving sexy.

I saluted again to the DJ and he stopped the music.

“Now, this is called The Back Hook Spin,” I said. “Start off with the pole on your strong side. Raise your strong hand high above your head and grab the pole, keeping your arm straight.”

“Take a step forward on your inside foot, and, still holding the pole up high, pivot around so that you are facing backwards.”

“Hook your other leg around the pole gripping behind the knee, and grab the pole with your other hand. Hug the pole close to your side so that it sits almost in your arm-pit.”

“Push off hard with your standing foot, immediately whipping your knee out to the side. At the same time, drop your head and shoulders back to pull you backwards around the pole.”

“Spin round and down with knees apart and toes together. Arch your back and push your hips forward for a better spin.”

“Land gently on your knees, and finish off the move with an arch backwards. Raise yourself onto both feet and push up into a standing position.”

They clapped impressed, but that was nothing.

“Now, eventually you’ll be able to do this,” I said.

“Start with the pole on your strong side, this will be your right hand side if you are right handed. Grab the pole with your strong hand at about hip height. Grip the pole with your palm facing forwards and your fingers pointing down. Place your other hand on the pole at about head height. Lean your body around the back of the pole towards your strong side. This will help you get into the cradle position."

"Step forward on your inside leg and bring your other knee up to your waist around the front of the pole. Grip the pole firmly and take your weight with your arms. Push off hard from your standing foot and immediately bring your knee up to meet your other leg, so that you are tucked up around the pole."

"Allow yourself to spin around and down the pole. Then gently land on both feet. Finally, push your hips back and raise yourself up to a standing position. Ta-da, it’s easy, but you need to get used to a lot of the work out and being able to hold your own weight and trust me, it’s not easy no matter how skinny I look, I’m still heavy,” I laughed and they did too.

I allowed each of the women to try something on the pole.

“Juicy show’em what you got!” The DJ yelled over the music.

“Yeah, show us how you do a whole… routine, I guess,” the blonde one said.

I nodded. “Okay, here it goes.”

(AN: There’s a link at the bottom so you can see what she did)

The class ended an hour later. I was approached by a couple of women who began asking me questions. I answered as best I could.

At the end the last ones to leave were the twins.

“I’m Val and this is my twin sister Michelle, I think it’s the best class I’ve ever gone to!” Val laughed.

“Thank you,” I said.

“I have a quick question,” Val said, blushing.

“Shoot,” I said as I pulled back my robe.

“I don’t know if you… know how to, but… maybe you can teach how to do a lap dance?”

“Sure, free of charge,” I said, kindly. “John! (the Dj) Want to help?”

“Hell yeah!”
♠ ♠ ♠
The routine

Jade's lingerie