‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Hey there stranger Pt.2

When I woke up this morning I had a few things on my mind. One of them was that I was going to meet Matt tonight, the second was that I still felt like crap regaurdless of all the medicene I had been taking for the past week. I slowly trudged into the kitchen reaching in the cabneit and taking some Dayquil, then heading towards the bathroom for a shower. As the water ran down my body, I continued to think of how things would go tonight, would he really like who I was? Or would he find out I'm not at all what he expected. Either way, it would happen to night and I couldn't stop the up coming events.

“Hey girly, whats going on you like shit babe...”Vicky said to me and I laughed.

“You're such a confidence booster.”I said to her sarcastically then flipping her off and she laughed.

“But seriously...are you fit to go into work today?”She asked softly and I sighed.

“I just took some Dayquil, I should be fine, that stuff rocks my world.”I said to her smiling weakly.

“Not as much as Maaaatttt.”She sang and I threw the first thing I could grab at her which just so happened to be a coaster.

“AH! What the hell woman!”She siad laughing. “Defensive much?”

“Shutt up!” I said pouting and she smirked.

“You are only telling me that because he does 'Rock your world.'”She said smirking.

“Who rocks her world?” I heard a male voice say and I groaned.

“great.” I muttered as Gabe entered the room.

“Matt, rocks her world.”She said pointing at me and he looked at me.

“Who is Matt?”He asked with a serious look on his face.

“He is a friend...we've been exchanging e-mails for a while.”I said shrugging a bit, why is it such a big deal again?

“annnd? He rocks your world?”Gabe said.

“No, he is a friend, friends dont rock eachothers worlds.”I stated as a matter of factly.

“So not true. You and Gabe were friends and you rocked eachothers worlds before you made it offical.”Vicky pointed out and I frowned.

“Bad example.”I said to her and Gabe looked at me and smirked.

“Shes right though.”He said.

“True as that may be, we didnt last. AND Matt isn't an asshole like you.”I said bluntly as I sat on the couch and leaned back looking at the ceiling not wanting to meet his gaze.

“You're not going to drop that are you?”He asked and I laughed.

“NO!”I said to him.

“Why not?”He asked.

“Why the hell do you think?”I asked him as I looked up at him and he shrugged.

“Thought so. Either way, I am kinda over it to be completely honest.”I told him and his eyes lit up.

“I'm not getting back with you.”I stated and he pouted.

“Why?”He asked this time Vicky threw the coaster at him.

“Idiot.”She said.

“I didn't do anything!”He said defending himself.

“Bullshit!”I yelled. “You fucking ditched me!”

“I apologized for that!”He yelled back.

“Sorry doesnt fix the fact you left me out on the streets!”I yelled at him.

“You are so dense some times Gabriel.”I scoffed to him as I walked into the kitchen

“Oh so we're using full names now Jadaline.”He said as he followed me and I groaned.

“EW dont ever say that again..”I said to him grimacing at the use of my first name, I hated it so much and he used it on me because he KNEW I hated it with more than a purple passion.

“You used my first name...”He said and I frowned.

“You have no reason to be mad at me...”I told him pushing some of my hair out of my face as I reached into the fridge to grab a soda pop. I looked at him my face serious, he shook his head and walked out of the condo angrily. The condo was decent sized I guess you could say three bedroom two and a half bathrooms a large kitchen and a large living-slash-dining area. The condo area had a gym and a swimming pool for our entertainment but the pool was only used if the beach was full which was hardly ever since people around here DO have jobs.

<<That Night>>

I was at the club getting ready, I applied all my make up and now I was working on the false eyelashes which of course were the one thing to give me a ton of trouble. I sighed and closed my eye pressing it down on above my real lashes finally it stuck. I cleaned up the glue residue around my eye and sighed fixing my make up then pulling on my red corest dress which came down just past my backside. A friend I had made Darlene, her nick name was double D because one she had huge boobs and two because her name was Darlene Daniels. She helped me with my shoes then stood, I wabbled a little then became steady on the spiked heels.

“So...what do you think?”I asked her and she laughed.

“You look hot.”She said and I rolled my eyes.

“You are trying hard for this guy tonight.”She stated.

“Am not...”I pouted at her as I put on my maquerade mask and fixed the feathers.

“You my friend are in denial.”She said to me shaking her head as she put on her mask.

“Ugh, what is it with you people.”I said putting my hands on my hips.

She laughed at me and I turned when our boss came into the back with huge grin spread onto his face, he put his hands on both mine and Darlenes waists. “Ladies tonight you both have a request.”He said and I nodded suddenly feeling really nervous. He led us out and I saw my client, it was an older gentleman, suddenly I was better. I smirked at him biting my bottom lip seductively then licking my lips. I motioned for him to follow me, he followed me into the room and the song that he chose was my least favorite song to dance to.

The song ended and the guy and I walked out his hand on my lower back, I began talking to the bartender who smiled at me brightly.

“Mr.M is here.”He said pointing to the bar and I turned around and smiled.

“Hey there stranger.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there is Jadalines part UIGH i hate that name haha :) but I hope you liked the chapter.

Her out fit