‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

So Energetic

Matt finished his vocal warm ups and headed to see Jade. He opened the door just in time to see Jade bent over. Her little clothes hid nothing. He wanted nothing more than to take her to empty room and ravish her body until they both passed out from the sheer pleasure.

She saw him looking and stood up straight and walked up to him. His eyes never left her body, but he made himself look her in the eyes.

“I really appreciate you guys letting me have this job,” she told him, and he chuckled.

“It’s not a problem,” his eyes scanned her body hungrily. He should really stop in case anyone saw the way he was looking at her. He just couldn’t stop himself. She had a hold on him that he couldn’t control.

It started that night he first saw her at the gentlemen’s club.

To Matt it was just a night out with his friends. He didn’t really look at the girls. He was devoted to his girlfriend. He placed on the mask he was given.

He went to the bar.

“Hey,” the bartender greeted him, “what will it be?”

“Jack, please,” Matt said and let his eyes wonder around the place.

“Now and gentlemen,” a female voice spoke, “if you could avert your eyes to the stage we will be introducing the latest gal to join our family. Juicy Jade.”

“Report to the d-d-d-dance floor. Report to the d-d-d-dance floor. I’m feeling so energetic…” The music was unusually bumped instead of the slow and seductive music.

Juicy Jade was in his favorite color lingerie, black. It contradicted her tan body so well. Her hips moved, and she had so much control over her body. She was very good at the dance pole. Some girls were afraid of it, but Juicy Jade was so well at it.

Her smile was so alluring. Matt found himself looking at ever inch of her, but it was her eyes that captivated him.

They stood out even through the mask. He felt like he had seen them before.

“Like her?” the bartender asked. “You can be the first to book her.”

“Yeah,” Matt found himself saying. “Under Mr. M.”

“You got it.”


““Look Matt, I...I do still have feelings for you but... you're engaged so...I'm backing off… um… Val seems nice and she apparently makes you happier than I could ever dream of so… I have Brian...and you have Val. Lets keep it to that...” she told him and he looked a little shocked, maybe a bit hurt, she pushed some of her hair out of her face waiting for him to something. Anything.

What could he say?

He was shocked that she was given up on him. But what should he expect? He did propose to his girlfriend in front of her without warning, but he thought she wouldn’t care because she was with Brian.

He opened his mouth to say something, but he didn’t know how to. “You’re--”

Guys five minutes,” Jimmy called out peeking his head into the room and his eyes widened to see Matt and Jade alone together and with sad looks on their faces. “Well hello there miss Jade...Brian might wanna keep an eye on you...someone might steal you away.” He directed that to Matt.

Matt narrowed his hazel eyes at his best friend.

“We’re just friends, Jim,” Jade said with a slight nervous tone as if she was caught cheating, which she wasn’t.

“Oh so that’s what they call it now. So what about you and Brian? Are you two like...BEST friends or something?” he asked and Jade blushed madly.

Matt looked at his friend with an angry look. He did not like the thought of Jade and Brian doing more than kissing. He knew they’d done nothing because Brian would’ve bragged about it. That was just his style. He wouldn’t do it in a bad way, he would just have a smug look on his face and Matt would’ve known.

“Yeah, sure, Jimmy,” she smiled and turned back to Matt. “What were you saying Matt?”

Matt made sure Jimmy was away before he told her.

“You’re wrong.”

He left her. He walked over to the side stage. He took the mike. He rolled his head side to side and then he saw as Brian and Jade kissed. He turned away and tried to concentrate.

“He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man!” Matt said into the mike.

Jade, and the other girls were dancing behind Matt to the beat of the music. The guys seemed really happy to see half naked girls on stage. Girls still threw them their underwear though.

Matt caught eye with Jade and she gave him a sweet smile and he returned it whilst still singing.

--

The first concert took off to a great start.

Everyone was stoked even though they knew after it wore off they were going to be sore as hell. Instead of going off to a bar like they usually did they went back to the tour bus and they started to drink there.

Matt had a beer in hand.

He was in the back of the bus doing some more song writing. The others were in the front.

He could hear them laughing and heard Jade yelp and scream Jimmy’s name telling him to put her down.

A few minutes later it quiet down, but he was rudely interrupted by Jimmy who had a drunk grin on his face.

“Man, get over here, Jade is going to sing.”

Matt placed his pencil and notebook on the bunk bed and headed to the front of the bus. She was looking in her lap top for something.

“Okay, okay,” she said she also drunk. “Here it is.”

The beat started and so her hips moved too.

Matt sat down on the black couch with his arm over the head of it. She looked at him as she began to sing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!!! More love and comment? <3

Jade’s Outfit

This is the song I was thinking of Jade was dancing to when Matt first saw her :]



And I have a new story if you wanna check it out: Dirty World