‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Eat You Up Alive

“Okay, okay... Here it is.” I said laughing as the beat started and I began to move my hips my eyes locked onto Matt’s'.

“When I first saw you I knew nothing's like it used to be. Boy you have got to be the finest thing in history.”

I kept my eyes on his as the song played and I sung the lyrics I had written about him, he was the inspiration to most of the songs I’d written in the past two months. They were sweet songs, heartbroken songs, and even happy ones that I’d wish I could share with him, but my morals stopped me from getting so close to him.

Okay, it was my heart warning me that if I spent too much time with him, I’d fall more in love and just end up getting more hurt because it would always be Val and never me.

I quickly got back to the music. My hips moved in a thrusting motion and stopped suddenly and I grinned at their faces, which were mixed with excitement and shock. Hello, I was stripper, they shouldn’t be so surprised.

“The way I feel inside is just so hard to understand. You feed my appetite in ways I can't explain.”

“I'll eat you up (Your love, your love) I'll eat you up (Your love, your love) (Whoa) I'll eat you up
(Whoa) So yum yum (Whoa) Can't get enough (Whoa oh oh) I think I'm in love.”

I shook my hips and smiled at Brian as he nodded his head to the beat; Zacky and Jimmy had helped me with the day before. I pushed my hair back with both hands and sang belted out the notes as I danced. I smirked a bit as the next set of lyrics flew from my mouth.

“If you move any closer boy there is no guarantee. What I will do to you I fear it and it's scaring me. Like I've become some kind of demon in the night. You look so tasty I could eat you up alive.”

I grinned as the guys whooped and hollered as I got on my knees and ran my hands over my body drunkenly. I stood back up gracefully my brown hair flowing into my face, I flipped it backwards and ran my hands down my sides.

“I'll eat you up (Your love, your love) I'll eat you up (Your love, your love) (Whoa) I'll eat you up
(Whoa) So yum yum (Whoa) Can't get enough (Whoa oh oh) I think I'm in love.”

“I'll eat you up (Your love, your love) I'll eat you up (Your love, your love) (Whoa) I'll eat you up
(Whoa) So yum yum (Whoa) Can't get enough (Whoa oh oh) I think I'm in love.”

I ran my fingers through my hair and closed my eyes as I shook my body to the beat, as I felt the song in me, this is exactly how I felt about Matt and I knew I'd have to have taste before I was finally over him. I knew I wanted him, but the fact that he didn’t want me killed me inside making the song have more power to it. More meaning.

“Can't stop thinking 'bout the things I wanna do to you If you move any closer you'd be asking for it too I want your love I need your touch So much I think I'm in love.”

I closed my eyes as the song began to come to a close. I sucked in a breath to begin singing the last set of lyrics. I pushed the air out of my lungs and sang some more.

“I'll eat you up (Your love, your love) I'll eat you up (Your love, your love) (Whoa) I'll eat you up
(Whoa) So yum yum (Whoa) Can't get enough (Whoa oh oh) I think I'm in love.”

“I wanna take you to my room (I'll eat you up) Wanna take you to my room (I'll eat you up).”

“I'll eat you up (Your love, your love) I'll eat you up (Your love, your love) (Whoa) I'll eat you up
(Whoa) So yum yum (Whoa) Can't get enough (Whoa oh oh) I think I'm in love.”

“(I'll eat you up) (I'll eat you up) (I'll eat you up) (I'll eat you up) (I'll eat you up) (I'll eat you up) (I'll eat you up) (I'll eat you up).”

Matt’s eyes on me made me nervous, he looked like he wanted to eat me up instead of the other way around. I bit my lip and all the guys told me that was 'fucking amazing'. Brian walked up a bit.

“You can eat me up anytime,” He whispered making chills go down my back and I giggled, Its sad to think he thought it was about him, but I wasn’t going to tell him that. At least for now.

“Okay, as hot as that dance was,” Jimmy winked at me, “I am hungry as hell! Billy! Is there a place we can stop to it?” Jimmy yelled to the bus driver.

“There’s a diner up head!” Billy called out.

“You’re all drunk,” Matt pointed as he avoided my eyes.

Brian placed his arm over my shoulder. “All the more fun, Matty.”

“Don’t be such a fun sucker,” the words left my lips and I closed my eyes in embarrassment because they weren’t supposed to come out.

I opened them and saw Matt looking at me like he just got something to prove.

“I’m not fun?” he asked slowly. His deep voice made it sound more dangerous than it really was, but it was still scary.

“Well, why are you complaining? We’re all hungry and drunk, so what?”

He quickly changed his face. “You’re right.”

He got up from the couch and made his way to the back of the bus. I groaned lowly as guilt started to kick in.

Brian said he had to go bathroom and so he left. I slumped on the couch. Jimmy sat next to me. The other guys were going through my lap top and listening to other beats I had.

“Nice dancing, tell me, was it for Matt or Brian?” Jimmy asked.

I narrowed my eyes at him and said drunkly. “You know for a genius, you sure as hell don’t show it. Yes, the inspiration came from Matt and so did the dancing.”

Jimmy frowned. “I love both of my best friends, Jade, don’t hurt them.”

I whined. “You’re right! I’m a horrible person!”

He hugged me. “You are not. You’re just confused.”

“I’m… nothing! Honestly, what do I have to offer either of them? Will the fans even approve of them dating stripper?”

“Don’t care what people think, Jade, you’re awesomeness!”

“Gosh, what would I do without you Jimbo?”

“Oh, I don’t know, rot in a well or something,” he joked and made me laugh.

I turned serious after a while. “I’m trying really hard with Brian, I swear, Jimbo. I swear I’m trying.”

“Give it some time, Brian has a way with the ladies.”

The tour bus stopped at the diner and so did the bus with the other dancers. I told Brian I was going to change, and he told me he’d save me a spot. I was humming softly to myself as I looked through my luggage for something to wear.

I found some short shorts and a purple tank top with some writing in the front. I knew it would suffice. Thinking (keyword being ‘thinking’) no one was in the bed lounge I pulled down my clothes until I was on my underwear.

“What are you doing?” a deep voice came and I jumped in fear and even yelped. I leaned back against the bunker with a hand over my heart. Matt stood there in only a towel hanging low on his waist. He was wet. Straight from the shower, funny, I didn’t even hear the water running.

His eyes were on my body and looking at me like I had looked at him.

I chewed on my lower lip as he walked closer.

“I thought I was alone,” he spoke.

“uh, so did I,” I said trying to regain some composure of myself.

“Is something wrong?” he asked as he got closer to me.

Unable to speak because I was afraid of sounding like a mouse, I just shook my head side to side.

“I really liked your song,” his voice dropped to a very seductive one. I looked up to meet his hazel eyes. “I noticed you weren’t exactly looking at Brian, but at me when you were singing.”

He noticed?! My wide eyes made him chuckle and he lifted his hand and cupped my face.

I cleared my throat before I spoke. “What did you mean I was wrong?”

His eyes saddened, but his hand didn’t move from my face.

“Val isn’t the one that makes me happy,” he said before he crashed his lips with mine.

I had no control over what happened next. Okay, maybe I did, but I really didn’t want to stop it. It was what I wanted. This is what I needed.

He pushed me up against the wall and used his hands to caress my body as he kissed me so devotedly. It formed goose bumps all over my body and created a heat in my core. His whole body was exposed to me so I took advantage and touched him. My hands couldn’t get enough of him.

Boldly, I moved my hands down his chest and landed on the towel. I opened it and let it hit the floor. He pressed his wet body against mine. I dug my nails on his back. The kiss got more passionate. I felt as he began to get hard.

He was more than I’d imagined. How did that fit in anyone? It only made me wonder and want it more.

His lips moved down to my neck and started to devour it. He grazed his teeth and it made me moan. Since I had a tank top, I had a lot of skin exposed too.

He also took advantage of it.

He didn’t miss a single spot.

I surprised him and pushed him up against the other wall and I started to kiss his chest. My hands roamed his gorgeous body. I kissed the tattoos across his chest and slowly moved down to the death bat on his stomach. His body twitched and jerked under my touch.

It felt so good to know I had that kind of affect on him. He wanted me. I knew he wanted me.

“Jade! Baby!” Brian called out.

We both froze in our spots.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit