‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Cliche

Jade felt her heart pound against her chest. Matt felt like maybe Brian should walk in on them and see it, but a bigger part of him said it was wrong and he should hide. Jade quickly stepped away from Matt. Brian was getting closer to the back of the bus and if that door opened, they would be busted. Jade threw Matt his towel, and he hid in one of the bunks. Jade adjusted her clothes and finished just in time.

Brian walked in to the back bus. Jade was brushing her hair.

“Hey, baby, come on,” he said still slurring a bit. “Jimmy just ordered fifteen burgers and we’re all betting if he’s going to puke or not.”

Jade laughed and nodded.

She glanced at the bunk Matt hid in, and then took Brian’s hand and walked away.

Matt waited until he heard the door get closed.

He got out of the bunk bed. He groaned. He had a major boner, and he felt guilty as hell. He cheated on his fiancée with the girlfriend of his best friend.

The thought of Val knowing what he had done was enough to take care of his boner. He pulled on some clothes. He didn’t really feel like going outside with them. He really didn’t want to see them together.

He just went to the small table in the lounge of the bus and took out his notebook and started to write songs. He tried and tried, but all he kept remembering was how good if felt to have Jade so damn close. To kiss her like he always wanted to, and to have her kiss him like he always wanted to.

When his friends got back, Jimmy had throw up on the side of his mouth.

Jade didn’t even look at him when she passed by.

That pissed him off. But then again, what did he expect?

Being on the road with her made things more difficult. He had to see her all of the time. He also had to hear as she and Brian messed around. He never knew if they would have sex, but he doubted it. Brian would’ve bragged about it.

Matt and Jade avoided each other like the plague.

It was obvious neither wanted to talk about how they felt about the hot session they had. It was also obvious to the other band members as well. Especially Brian.

So, one night while just being out to have some drink as friends at a bar Brian cornered Matt.

“So, what’s up man?” Brian asked.

Matt shrugged. “Not much.”

“Hmm, really?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Matt answered shortly. He took a long drink of his whiskey. “Whatcha wanna talk about?” he was slurring a bit already, and it was his only third glass. He was getting soft. He did try to take care of his voice. He really didn’t need another surgery.

“Well, I’m just… noticing that you and Jade aren’t as close.”

Matt raised a single eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, you two walk around like you’re ghosts. Did something happen?” Brian’s face was completely serious. He wanted a straight answer. He didn’t want to get involved with a girl that his best friend cared about.

Matt shook his head. “Nothing happen. What are you talking about?”

“Tell me in the fucking eyes Matt, do you like Jade?”

Matt rolled his eyes and looked at Brian. “I do not like Jade. She’s yours to keep.”

Oh, but Matt was burning with rage against himself for saying that. He should’ve told him the truth. That he was attracted to Jade. That he might even love her.

Brian smiled, thinking he was sating the truth.

“Good because things with her are getting better.”

“Have you fucked her?” Matt didn’t mean to come out so vulgar, but he was drunk.

“No, we’re taking things slow, but since we’re sleeping in a hotel tonight, I think tonight might be the night,” his eyes danced in happiness.

“Well, good luck.”

Matt walked away and saw Jade. He looked around and saw that Brian was now talking to Jimmy and neither of them were looking his way. He made his way to Jade. He took her arm and dragged her. No one saw them leave the bar.

He pushed her against the alley brick wall and looked at her in the eyes.

“I think Brian loves you,” he said.

Jade was clearly confused at first, but she caught up.

“I’ve been suspecting that,” she spoke softly. “I don’t know what to do.”

“Neither do I. So, I think the best way to end this is to just forget about each other.”

Jade’s eyes turned sad. “What?”

“I have a fiancée, and Brian is clearly in love with you. I’ve never seen him like this and I’ve known him for a long time, Jade. He’s… changed because of you.”

Her face flushed.

“I think it’s best if we… pretend to be friends. You know, for them. We wouldn’t want them to know about our--”

“Burning desires?” she offered.

He nodded in agreement.

Her face turned redder, if plausible.

“Can I… um… ask one thing?”

He nodded again. He licked his lips. Her body scent was making him sober and was now regretting that he told her. He didn’t want to pretend, but he had to. They both had to for the sake of others.

“God this is going to sound so cliché,” she giggled and brushed her hair of our of her face. She looked up at him with those big blue-ish, green-ish eyes that hypnotized him. “Make love me? I-I think if we just get over that we’ll--”

He crashed his lips on her before she could continue. She took that as a yes and wrapped her arms around him. His hands remained on her back and he would squeeze showing his desperation.

She pulled from the kiss. “Not here.”

He chuckled and his hands went behind her to her ass. He cupped them, picked her up, and she wrapped her tanned legs around him. She kissed his neck as he made his way to the tour bus.

It was completely alone. Even the driver was in the bar, not drinking alcohol, but he was in there. He eased her slowly on the bed and towered over. He removed her shirt.

She removed his.

He removed her jeans, and she removed his jeans and boxers. He took off his shoes, and so did she along with her bra and panties. His eyes wondered over her body. She was a goddess, at leas to him she was.

He could worship her.

But as of now, he would ravish her body.

He kissed her stomach and made his way to her chest. He cupped both of her breasts with both of his hands. She arched her back and closed her eyes.

Her nipples hardened at his touch. It was going to be fast, they both knew they didn’t want to get caught.

Her hand went to his shaft and she moved her hand up and down until his pre-cum spilled a bit. She coated his cock with it so she could move her hand more easily and she would apply pressure every now and then.

It was making him insane. Her skin was so soft and that she was working him was the way just like how he liked it. He started to pant.

He needed to let her know how much he appreciated her touch.

His hand moved down her body and it stopped at her clit. He pressed his finger on it and she moaned. He liked the sound of that. He moved lower and entered a single finger. She was so wet.

His cock throbbed at that.

“Did I make this wet, Jade?” he asked her as he showed her his finger, which glistened.

She could do nothing but nod.

Matt didn’t want to play anymore. He positioned himself at her entrance and in a swift moment he entered her. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from screaming. He filled her in ways no other man could, not even Gabe and he was well packed too.

But Matt not only was big, but he knew what to do with it. He knew the right angles and how to drive her insane. He gave her enough to maker wild, but there was still something missing to take her over the edge.

She didn’t know what it was though. She just needed one last push.

He kissed her fiercely.

She felt his teeth grind against her own.

Jade saw the sweat line on his forehead, and it made her proud to know that she did that. He liked a man who worked hard on pleasuring his woman.

“I’m so close,” she said.

“Then cum for me.”

On cue her body shivered and shook her with the biggest orgasm of her life. She thought she’d died and gone to heaven. Her toes curled and she felt like she was on that roller coaster drop and her stomach did that flying in the air for a second.

Seeing her orgasm triggered Matt’s. He’d hoped she was on the pill because it was too late to pull out. He filled her with his seed.

Both were tried, but satisfied.

Jade always knew he would be perfect.

Matt was surprised it was better than he had imagined. He never felt so happy in his life. It was like he was complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOO!!! They finally did it! Hahaha

Image