‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

An Unwanted Altercation

Matt and I talked for quite a while I don't know why he kept paying for me though. I mean I wasn't exactly cheap if you know what I mean. We laughed a bout stupid stuff then I looked at the clock a quarter till midnight. I decided I should give him my number so I wrote it on a napkin and smiled a bit as he gave me his.

"Call me sometime and we'll go to the recording studio. So you can see where the magic happens."he said smiling at me, wow. What a breath taker.

I laughed a bit."I'll be sure to, Matt. My friends are never going to believe I know you."

"I'm better than that fucker Gabriel, right?"He said jokingly.

"Way..way better."I said to him giving him my best smile.

He kissed my cheek and walked over to his friends leaving me in some sort of daze, I shook my head and sighed as I fixed my skirt then took a seat at the bar.

"Strawberry daquari please."I smiled at him sweetly he gave a short nod the began mixing my drink.

***Morning***

I could hear 'Three Days Grace' playing on my phone as I laid in bed with eyes closed. Someone was calling me but I didn't want to answer, but nevertheless, I did anyway.

"Hello?"I said tiredly into the phone.

"Oh shit Jade.Did I wake you? Its Matt."he said sounding kind of awkward. I could hear traffic in the backround.

"Nah, I was already awake. I just didn't want to wake up.Thanks for making me though."I laughed quietly as I laid in bed. When I looked up I saw Gabe in the doorway and I sighed.

I loved Matts laugh."Anytime. I uh -- ...was calling to see if you needed a ride to the studio." He said and I remembered last night.

"Actually I have a job to do right now, but, I'm free on Tuesday."I smiling a bit.

"That's when we pick the album cover, I think you'll like that process."he said to me.

"Sounds like fun, I have to shower, we'll talk later?"I asked him hopefully.

"You bet" he said to me and I smiled as we hung up.

"Yes Gabriel?"I said looking at him.

"Why do you like him so much?"he asked me his arms crossed.

"Because he's the exact opposite of you."I stated happily as I sat up and walked to my closet in my tank top and panties.

"What's that? Ugly and untalented?"He shot back at me and I glowered at him.

"Why do you care? How do you even get in here?"I asked him confused as I laid down a blue jean skirt and t shirt.

"Because I want you back..."he said.

"Not gonna happen."I said shaking my head at him.

"Why not?"he questioned with a scoff.

"Oh I wonder."I said sarcastically as I pulled my tank over my head. I felt his eyes on me but nudity was no longer a problem for me because of previous jobs and a current one. I walked into my bathroom clad in my panties and bra o start my shower.

"Look Gabriel I don't have time for your games. So I think you should go."I told him seriously.

"Or what?"he said."gonna sick matt on me?"

"Possibly he already wants to kick your ass."I said to him my arms cross and an eyebrow raised.

"I really can't take you serious when you're half naked."he told me smirking and I threw my hands in the air.

"Get out Gabe."I yelled from the bathroom, I heard his chuckle from behind me and I turned to look at him.

"Why my bonita.."he said touching my face, he was beginning to make me nervous. He only called me 'Bonita' when we were together and to be blunt...horny.

"Get out."I stammered.

"I don't think you want me to."he whispered to me his hot breath on my ear as he spoke.

"I do want you to..."I whispered instantly regretting my words when he crashed his lips on mine. I tried to push him off me but failed miserabley when he shoved me into the cold tiled wall pinning them above my head.

"You always liked it rough."he growled against my neck, I felt tears sting my eyes and I brough my knee up hitting him in his sacred place. He doubled over in pain and I ran grabbing my robe and cell phone. I hit the last call button hoping Matt wasn't too busy.

"Hey Jade, change your mind?"he said.

"I need you're help."I whispered into the phone quietly as I cried.

"Jade? What's wrong?"he asked with sudden worry.

"Please come get me, I'm on sicamoore drive the purple condo building we're level two...please hurry."I whispered to him.

"I'm on my way."he said and I could hear the guys in the backround asking him a bunch of questions and a few 'I'll go with you's'.

"Thanks Matt."I said softly.

"Don't worry about it...tell me what happened."he said, I could tell it was on speaker.

"While I was on the phone with you earlier, Gabe was in my door way listening I told him to leave while I started my shower but..he tried to..."I stammered then bursted into sobs I could hear a few swear words and a rev of a car engine.

"We're almost there."he told me softly then hung up. I put my phone next to me and cried into my knees.

"Okay."I whispered, I heard a car stop out front not but five minutes later. I heard the buzzcom make a noise.

"Jade?"he said and I shot up to it openning the door, he was here to protect me. I think this is when I realized I was falling for Matthew Sanders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long xxx
I was sick :[