‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Party In Brian's Bathroom

When we got to Brians estate I looked at it in aweh it was so big and...big.(that's what she said) I climbed out of the escalade pulling my robe closer against my body as I looked over the entrance of the house when a hand touched the small of my back.

"You okay?"Matt asked and I smiled weakly.

"Yeah. Thanks for..all of this..bringing me here and..brian..for letting me stay."I flashed Brian a quick smile then looked back at Matt.

"Oh my god."I said seeing his knuckle was bleeding."you hit him."I stated more to myself than to anyone else.

"Yeah he was talking shit."he said lightly.

"That's gabe...a shit talker."I said sighing a bit."lets get this taken care of."I said seeing as the guys had already made their way inside.

"Brian do you have a first aid kit?"I asked him and he nodded.

"In the bathroom."he said pointing to a door and I nodded leading Matt to it. I scrambled around for the kit then finally found it and opened it.

"Okay."I said."this will sting."I warned.

"I'm not- ow!"he said making me laugh as I put the peroxide on it.

"Sorry."I said lightly as I put neosporin on it then bandaged it.

"I might have doctored it too much but...I over anylize things all the time."I said lightly just then realizing how small this bathroom was. It only contained a toilet and sink it was pretty much a closet if you thought about it. I looked down to him as he sat on the toilet and I stood in front of the sink. This seemed slightly tense but no one was saying anything to break the tension so I didn't know what to do.

"Hey guys Brains starting the grill!"Jimmy bursted in and I jumped falling into Matts arms and laughing awkwardly.

This could end up being pretty intereting.
♠ ♠ ♠
So easy...we're on a roll today. Not to mention I'm writing all of this on my cell phone! Whoop go me.