Status: Spotty

Say the Last Goodbye

XxX 2 XxX

Just as I ran through the doors, Tanya had her hand curled into a fist. I tried pulling her away when I reached her but she didn’t budge. Her narrowed eyes seemed to throw knives at Brian. I quickly grabbed Brian’s muscular bicep and managed to get him away from her. Tanya shot a glare towards me but I never paid attention to it.

Brian kept staring at me like I was nuts. I looked past him to see Craig wrapping his strong arms around Tanya. I gave a sigh of relief and continued to pull Brian out of the bar. His deep brown eyes were still glued on me.

I scrubbed my wet cheeks with embarrassment.

“Why are you crying, Katie Clyde?” His voice was full of puzzlement.

My eyes widened. “You remembered?”

“Well yeah. It took me a while. Do you remember how many Katie’s we had in our fucking graduating class??”

I gave a laugh.

“So why did your friend want to ruin my beauty?”

I stopped laughing. Embarrassment washed over me in a stronger wave. “Not saying.”

Brian leaned closer. My breath hitched in my throat at the close proximity or our lips.

“And why not?” He whispered to me in a seductive tone.

If I could, I would have melted right then and there. I could taste his sweet breath. Involuntarily I took a deep breathe.

I deep laugh reached my ears. I fully opened my half closed eyes to see a cocky smirk on Brian’s lips. “I see that you’re still wanting me after all these years.” he laughed again.

“Fuck you, Haner! Go back inside and get drunk you ass!”

He smiled at me so I just stomped back inside and took Tanya by the pony tail. She swung her hand and got me fully on the cheek but I ignored it. Once we were outside I let go. “Thanks for making me go back in there!” I half yelled at her.

An apologetic look flitted across her face. I ignored it and started walking again. “Let’s go get drunk.” I muttered angrily and soon enough we were headed there…in silence.

{$$$}

Brian’s P.O.V.

I paid for my last drink. Katie was still pictured in my mind. Her sleeve tattoos had definitely changed her appearance along with a few other ones on her back and right leg.

I still remembered her from high school. The party flashed back in my head. I gave a smile at the memory of seeing her naked. Best night of all time.

I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I looked to see who it was. Michelle.

“Hey babe.” I answered.

“Where are you?” She sounded like she had been running.

“I just stopped for a drink at one of my child hood places. Why? What’s up?”

“Oh just wondering when you were going to be home.”

“Well I was going to go over to the studio quick to talk with the guys. Babe, have you been running?”

“Yeah! I really wanted to go for a run so I did , of course. Well I’m going to take a shower! Bye!”

“Okay, Love-” I got cut off from a beep from my phone notifying me that the call had ended.

Michelle just hung up on me. What the fuck??

I looked at my phone, tempted to call her back, but I didn’t bother. I put my phone back in my pocket before heading towards the studio.

{$$$}

“I want KFC, man!” Jimmy whined.

“Jimmy, when you finish playing your drums then you can go!” Zacky laughed.

“I want my fucking fried chicken now!” Jimmy started heading towards the door but was soon latched onto by Johnny

“No! GO finish with what you were doing then we all will go for KFC!” Johnny gave jimmy a stern look.

“I vote for Brian to go get KFC!” Matt announced.

Everyone looked at me expectantly. “Fuck you guys! I had to take orders last time! I vote for Matt to go!” I pointed towards Shads.

“Hell no!”

The room fell quiet.

“I’m going to go get KFC.” Fred announced walking in.

We all laughed. The irony. Fred all looked at us like we had just shot someone. He shrugged his shoulders and started taking orders of what everyone wanted.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my leg and looked down to see paint splattered on my leg. Looking up, I saw Johnny trying to hold in a laugh. “Fucker!” With that, I tackled him. “Gimme the fucking paintball gun!”

“Never bitch!!!”

After getting threatened with it, I grabbed it and turned it on Johnny. I shot him in the leg and then aimed at Shads. He ducked behind one of the chairs. Just as I was about to try and shoot him, I felt someone jump on my back and tackle me to the ground.

It all went down hill from there. “What the fuck are you dogs doing??” I heard a feminine voice yell.

Trying to look up while pushing Jimmy off was a complete fail.

“Hey Val! And Michelle! And Gena! And Leana! And Lacey! So nice to see you!” I heard Matt say.

Everyone immediately scrambled up. I walked over to Michelle and enveloped her in a hug. She was hesitant at first. “Why did you hang up on me?”

“I thought you hung up on me?” She stated innocently.

“One of us must’ve lost service. Well I’m happy to see you.”

“You too.”

I pulled back and draped my arm over her shoulders as we all sat down. We all herd the sounds of plastic bags and a grunt. “CHICKEN!!!” Jimmy yelled while doing an fist pump in the air.

Leana giggled as she watched her fiancé grab one of the KFC bags from Fred. Jimmy tore hungrily into a chicken thigh. Michelle shifted uncomfortable on my legs but gradually leaned back and kissed my cheek.

“Love you, babe.” I whispered before kissing her neck.

“Love you, too.” She whispered back.

I looked up but then did a double take. Michelle’s neck was a little red. Kind of like a sun burnt red but her tan skin wouldn’t allow that. My confusion was evident in my expression but I just tried to compose myself.

When I looked up, my eyes met Matt’s. His gave me a reflection of my own puzzlement but his didn’t hold a doubt like mine did. Was Michelle cheating on me?
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmmmmmmm.....comments would be loved! Thank you for reading my crappy story lmao