Status: Spotty

Say the Last Goodbye

XxX 3 XxX

Katie’s P.O.V.

I downed the rest of the Jack Daniels in my hand. It gave me the slight warm feeling it always did as it worked it’s magic. My head started to spin as I stumbled towards Tanya. The red cup in her hand was still fun as she chatted with a few people.

“Tanya!” I slurred her name heavily.

She turned around and saw me with the empty bottle of JD. Her eyes grew wide.

“Why do you look so scared?” Sadness ripped through me. “Did I do something? Wha’did I do Tanya?” a few tears seeped from the corners of my eyes.

Tanya swiftly put down her cup and walked to me. I clutched the empty bottle to my chest like it was the only thing keeping me alive. Tanya gently pulled me towards her and we started walking away.

“Tanya…are you mad at me?” I could feel my drunken haze start to turn into a heavy buzz as my concern and sorrow started to sober me up.

“I’ll only be mad if you do three things. One: you throw up on me, two: you drink all my liquor and beer when we get home, and three: If you start stripping in the street. Then I will be full blown pissed at you and I will not speak with you for a day or two.”

“Why won’t you talk to me?” My eyes started to cross, making me even more dizzy then I already was.

“It will give me time to cool down. Now quite talking and start walking.”

“Haha! You just made a rhyme!” I laughed stupidly.

“I’m surprised you even remember what that means.” She rolled her eyes at me and wrinkled her nose at the stench of my liquored breath.

{###}

I woke up to face the blinding light that was directly in my face. My pounding in my head increased to almost the point of becoming unbearable. I slowly moved my head into the cushions of the couch that I was laying on.

As figments of what I did last night came tumbling back in my pounding head, I shot up in fear. “What did I do last night?” I whispered to myself.

The pounding increased. “Owwie!”

“Oh you did something really bad last night!” Tanya yelled from the kitchen.

“Fuck!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll add more later today! Got to go do chores then watch NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=) Comment!