Status: Super active dude !!!!!!!!

Spiritual Place

The Grande Tour

Savannah's POV:

"Good afternoon, Sonja," I said. "Good afternoon, Savannah. And good afternoon to you, Saya." I looked at Saya. She was still looking at the ground blushing.
I laughed softly and said "Come, I'll show you around." "OK," said Saya in a low voice. As we walked around I tell Saya everything about the places and how we use to hang out almost everyday.
"And this is where I live," I said. "Wow!" exclaimed Saya. "This place is huge!" "Well, yeah it's a manchine," I said laughing softly. "Here I'll show you to your room," I said taking Saya's hand.
We walked up the stairs and down the hallway. "Here's your room," I said. Saya opened the door and was shocked at how the room looked. "It's beautiful..." Saya whispered as she walked in. Feeling the dark red and blue fabrick. I walked pass Saya and open a door. "This is your closet" I said. Saya walked over and was in even more shock, speechless. The closet was full of all sorts of skirts, shirts, pants, dresses, and hats. "Wow!" Saya finally exclaimed as she looked at all the clothes. I walk pass behind Saya and opened another door. "Here's your bathroom" Saya walked over and looked in the bathroom. "Wow, how did you found this place?" Saya asked as she walked out. "Oh, I didn't bought it. I made it with with some help with our friends and family," I explained. "But I bought the property.
"Well, I think that's enough excitement for one day. How about we Go to Cathlic's place and get something to eat?" "OK," said Saya slowly recovering from her shock. We walked out side and went into the woods, it was sun down. I sent a Strong and powerful demon near by. "Stay close to me," I whispered to Saya. "OK," said Saya. As I saw Cathlic's place I heard a growl about 2 yards away from us.
♠ ♠ ♠
New here but hope you like it :)