‹ Prequel: Love Is Only a Myth
Status: the sequel to Love is Only a myth. Comments help me write faster people. Hope you like it.

Fantasys don't last forever

One

“You love him, you love him, you love him” Leah and Sam sang as they danced around me.

News about what I had said to Anthony had traveled fastthanks to Chris. I didn’t mind though. I love Anthony and that’s all that mattered. Yes, I said it, I love Anthony Blackwood, is it that hard to believe.

Anthony and I have been closer than ever. Ever since I told him I loved him everything has just seemed better between us. We’re way closer than we were before, and I’m happier than I ever thought I could be. I tend to smile and laugh a lot more whether I’m around Anthony or not. He just has that affect on me.

I guess my mom knew what she was talking about. Everything that she said you feel when you’re in love I felt for Anthony. I guess he feels the same way as well, since he said that he loves me more than I love him. It doesn’t matter to me though. All I care about is that he loves me and I love him. It doesn’t matter who loves who more, just as long as I’m with him. Nothing else matters besides him.

I smiled and rolled my eyes at my friends. The continued to skip in circles around me as the chanted about my latest news. Sam and Leah both couldn’t stop squealing when they saw me. Chris had told them and that’s how thus game of ring around the rosy began.

I shook my head at my friends. “Okay you‘re making me dizzy” I spoke with a smile still plastered on my face.

They finally stopped skipping. Sam was standing in front of me with a smirk plastered on her face. “But Anthony makes your head and your heart spin”

“Nice” Leah said while high-fiving her. I giggled and shook my head. My friends were having to much fun with these news. They were almost as excited as I am/was.

“Notice how she didn‘t deny it” Leah loudly whispered to Sam. Sam nodded her head in agreement, still smiling at me. I knew that they were going to be happy about the news but I expected a different reaction. I expected them to squeal, jump and down. Then I expected some congratulating. Instead I was getting teasing and taunting.

It wasn’t the bad kind though. It was the kind of teasing that you do with your best friends.

Not that I would have cared if it were the bad kind of teasing. I love Anthony to much to care what anyone thinks about us. All that matters is what I think about the relationship and what he thinks. No one else matters.

“Awe are little Lexy is in love. I knew this would happen” Leah boasted “I knew this was going to happen once you guys started dating. I said that this was going to happen didn‘t I Lexy, didn‘t I?”

I rolled my eyes. She didn’t actually say it. She just kept saying that it was going to happen, but she never told me what it was. Regardless Leah was going to say that she had predicted that this was going to happen. They were never going to let this go. They were going to bring this up whenever Anthony and I were together.Not that I mind.

“You know what?” I questioned to my friends with a smile on my face. “You two can just shove--” I was grabbed from behind around my waist.

There was only one person who could do this. Well there was only one person who would do this. I laughed and put my hands on top of his hands. He set me back down on the ground and snaked his arms completely around my waist. I smiled as I turned around to face him. Anthony stood there smiling down at me. That smile always makes me melt directly on the spot. I loved his smile, I simply loved him. Him standing there confirmed my thoughts about who it was behind me.

“Well that’s a nice way of saying that your behind me” I said.

“Awe how cute are they?” Leah cooed to Sam. Sam rolled her eyes and put her right hand on her hip. Both of them had smiles on there faces as they looked at us.

“Very” Sam replied sarcastically. She grabbed Leah’s wrist and motioned for them to leave. Leah didn’t quite get the hint, because she raised her eyebrow at Sam. Sam groaned at Leah. “I‘m hungry lets go get something to eat” Sam said trying to get Leah to give Anthony and I some privacy.

“You‘re always hungry now. And I want to stay and watch my favorite couple” Leah said.

Sam rolled her eyes and began to drag Leah away from us. “We are not going to expose my you know what to PDA at this early of an age. Remember what I see, is what she or he sees.” Sam continued to pull Leah away from us.

I shook my head and smiled. Leah was ridiculous. She was definitely not going to let me live this down.

I set my attention on Anthony, who was now smirking at me. I raised my eyebrow at him. He only shook his head and placed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and melted into the kissas usual.

“Have I told you that I love you lately?” he questioned.

I giggled and nodded my head. I guess it was a good thing that Sam and Leah left. There was no way that Leah would be able to stand here and not gush over this. “No but you should more often”

He picked me up into the air causing me to let out a carefree laugh. He set me down on the ground and peck my lips. “I‘ll remember that for next time”

“You better” I joked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes the chapters short but its almost like an introduction. Introductions are always boring, though this one was a little on the cheesy side. I'm still thinking about starting a spin-off about Sam but i want to know what you guys think about it.

Comments=Next Chapter