‹ Prequel: Love Is Only a Myth
Status: the sequel to Love is Only a myth. Comments help me write faster people. Hope you like it.

Fantasys don't last forever

Two

Alexis’ POV

It was Sunday, the relax day. For fall it was surprisingly warm today. It was at least 70 degrees outside. The day that students go off campus to the mall the movies, or anywhere in general. The day that students can write letters home, hang out with friends or simply sleep in. Many team practices don’t take place on Sunday, unless they are away at a game, preparing for a game or the coach has nothing better to do. Either way many students have the day off.

It’s the day that couples go out on there dates. It’s they day that they finally get to be alone. It’s the day where they get to act like a couple and be with each other all day. The day that they can spend and usually do spend with each other only doing what ever it is that there heartor bodies desire.

Sadly, none of this was happening to me today.

I was spending my Sunday in my dorm room laying on the floor, doing my history homework about World War II. Despite the nice weather outsidethat will probably go away tomorrow, I’m stuck inside. Why? Well for some reason Anthony said that he needed to go to the gym today. Was I worried about this, yes. Why you may ask, because he only works out when he’s stressed. So now I’m laying across the floor doing homework, wondering why my boyfriend is stressed and why he’s not telling me. It can’t be something that serious, that he can’t tell me….right?

The door to the room opened and in walked a puzzled Leah, caring a white laundry basket. She closed the door but continued to stare off into space. I furrowed my brows together and pushed my dark blue/black glasses up on my face.They’re actually just reading glasses but I prefer not to wear them. I just like how I look without glasses better than I do with them.

Leah carried the basket with her left hand while she scratched her head with the other. Leah had her blonde moments, where she would look really confused when she was thinking about something. It wasn’t hard for me to tell that she was having one of those moments. She was thinking about something, and I could tell that she had been thinking about whatever it was for a while. The question was, what was she thinking about for so long?

“What‘s up?” I asked.

“Huh, oh hey” she replied. I raised my eyebrow at my spaced out friend. She continued to walked to her bed as her brows furrowed together. She sat the laundry basket down before sitting down on the edge of her bed. She rested her palms on the sides of her face and continued to think.

I smiled and shook my head. I closed my history book and sat down next to Leah on the bed. World War II would have to wait. Right now a War was going on in Leah’s head, and I wanted a part in it.

I put my arms on her shoulders and shook my head. “Alright, alright what are you thinking about so hard”

“Hmm? Oh nothing, nothing go back to your homework” she replied in a monotone. This was a dead give away that Leah was thinking about something. She also gave away that she didn’t want me to know what ever it was. Sadly being the curious best friend that I am, I want to know anyway.

“Don‘t try that. You‘re thinking about something and I want to know what it is. And don‘t say that you‘re not because you have you‘re confused face on and you only have that face on when you‘re confused. You‘re only confused when your thinking and since you‘re confused that means that you‘re thinking so just tell me what it is that you‘re thinking about”

Leah blankly stared at me. She blinked a few times before shaking her head. I threw my head back and laughed. I moved my arm from her shoulder so that I could hold my stomach as I laughed. She was confused again. “You can‘t say things like that and not expect me to get confused. I‘m a blonde you know”

“No” I said as my laughter died down. “You’re just confused”

“Whatever” she mumbled. She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

I smiled and shook my head. I definitely love this girl like a sister. Who else can I have a good time like this with. Besides, she was taking my mind off of Anthony. “So are you going to tell me what it is that you are thinking about?” I questioned. I think she was trying to distract me so that I would forget what we were talking about, but I’m not falling for it.

She stood up off the bed and walked over to the dresser. “No because you don‘t want to know, and as your best friend, I‘m supposed to protect you from things that will upset you, like this would”

“Well if this would upset me then it must be about me, and since it‘s about me don‘t you think that I should know what it is.” I bargained. I was hoping that I would be able to make her confused again so that she would just tell me what she was talking about. I was hoping that whatever she had to tell me wouldn’t upset me as much as she thinks that it would, but I still wanted to know regardless of how upsetting it may be.

“Nice try” she replied with a smirk. Damn, it didn’t work. She picked up her cell phone before turning around to face me. “I‘m not going to be the one to tell you this. I don‘t know how you would take it and I‘m not going to take that risk. If you find out, and I’m sure that you will, fine but I‘m not going to be the one to tell you” She picked up her purse and walked back over to the door. “I have a phone call that I need to make so can you please do the laundry for me. You don‘t have to if you don‘t want to, I‘ll just do it later but it will be a huge favor”

I groaned and rolled my eyes. She wasn’t going to tell me what the thing was but she wanted me to do the laundry. Am I the only one who see’s how wrong this is? I shrugged it off deciding to do it anyways. I didn‘t see the harm in catching up on some of my laundry., I haven‘t done it since I‘ve been here.

“Fine but I‘m going to find out what your talking about” I agreed.

She smiled and blew me a kiss before opening the door. “Thank you , love” She closed the door behind her as she left. I sighed and fell back on the bed. World War II was definitely going to have to wait.

***

I walked down the steps in my socks carrying the laundry basket under one arm and on my hip. I was receiving various looks from guys as I walked towards the laundry room. They were all admiring my body as I walked past. I guess I should have changed my outfit before I left the room. I was wearing a light blue camisole that was showing my black bra, and a pair of light wash ripped short shorts.They used to be jeans but I got bored one day and cut them into shorts, they’re only short because I cut them uneven so I had to even them out somehow. Note to self: even if it’s laundry day, WEAR LAYERS!

Some guy whistled at me as he walked out of the gym. I simply rolled my eyes. Normally I would have flirted or blush but I am with a guy that I love. Why would I bother putting myself in that kind of situation. I didn’t feel the need to either, regardless of whether he was hot or not.

Since the laundry room is past the gym you have to walk past a giant window to the workout room in the gym. As I walked past the window I saw a glimpse of something or someone familiar out of the corner of my eye. I stopped and looked to see if I was right, and I was.

London was leaning against a wall in the workout room talking on her cell phone. She was wearing a bright pink sports bra, black cheer shorts and her hair was pulled back into a pony tail. She may have looked the part, but I knew she wasn’t there to lift weights. The most she does is jog, so why would she be in the weight room. She’s not even lifting weights, she just talking on her cell phone

She nodded her head and smirked. She was up to something, something that was no good. Something that would hurt someone and give her pleasure. Who knows besides her and who she’s on the phone with what she’s up to?Sometimes they don’t even know what she’s up too.

She took the phone away from her ear and smirked. She started walking towards the other side of the room. The predator is on the move, I repeat the predator is on the move. She smirked once she reached the other side. I followed her with my eyes and noticed that she was walking over to a bench press. I didn’t recognize the spotter but I did recognize the person bench pressing.

It was Anthony. How did I know, I could tell by his hair and his muscles. He was wearing a white wife-beater, which showed off hisamazing biceps. I have had those biceps wrapped around me so many times that I should be able to recognize it anywhere. I went into a quick daze watching him bench press. His biceps flexed as he lifted the bar and lowered the bar to his chest. I shook my head and told myself to focus on London.

Why the hell is she walking towards my Anthony, with a smirk on her face? Why the hell is she anywhere near him? This bitch better not do what I think she’s about to do?

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I didn’t need to jump to any conclusions about anything. Maybe she wants to talk to the spotter? Either way I need to calm down, nothing has even happened yet.

She tapped the spotter on the shoulder and batted her eyelashes. He smiled at her before setting his attention back on Anthony. I saw her lips move but I didn’t know what she was saying. The spotter nodded before helping Anthony place the bar back onto the rack. Anthony sat up on the bench and turned around to face the two. The spotter handed him a towel and he used it to wipe the sweat off of his forehead.

The spotter said something to him before walking off. Anthony furrowed his brows together as he looked at London. That’s always a good sign. She smiled at him, said something to him, and held out her cell phone to him. Anthony raised his eyebrows but took the phone regardless. Why is she handing him her phone? Wouldn’t he use his own phone?

He spoke into the phone and furrowed his brow together. He ran his hand through his hair, a sign that he was frustrated or confused. Why was he frustrated or confused with whoever he was on the phone with? Maybe this is why he was stressed, maybe it had something to do with whoever he was on the phone with? He didn’t respond to whoever was on the phone for a while. I guess that they were saying something to him. Next time I need to spy on someone I need to be in the same room.

He closed his eyes and said something into the phone. He looked up and his eyes connected with mine. I stood there for a moment staring back at him. His expression was a mixture of hurt, annoyance and frustration. Who could he be talking to that could cause him to feel like that, just by a phone call. I stood there staring into his eyes as he stared into mine, until I realized that I had just been caught. He would look up at that exact moment. I blushed and looked away from him, there was no way to recover from this one. I slowly began to walk away as if nothing had happened.

As I walked towards the laundry room I couldn’t help but wonder who Anthony was on the phone with. It confused me how one person could cause Anthony to feel that way by a simple phone call. I hadn’t seen him that way since the day he told me he loved me….well the first time. So why was he so upset by a phone call from them.

A better question was why was this person calling London to get to Anthony? Shouldn’t the person be calling Anthony if they want to speak to him. And how is it that they happened to call when London was around Anthony?

As much as I didn’t want to I tried to shrug the questions off. I’m sure that if it was that important Anthony will tell me what is going on? Even if it isn’t It really isn’t my business to know. Though since I’m dating Anthony it shouldn’t be that hard to make it my business. Anthony will tell me if he want’s me to know and London…….no comment.

But what I didn’t know was that I would find out who was on the phone sooner than I had hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this one is kind of short but hey at least it's a chapter right, right.

What do you guys think about the chapter?

I'm not going to ask you who was on the phone because i think that you guys should be able to figure it out, if not, then you're just SOL

Comments=Next Chapter

Shout-out:
allzac
bustedbubbles
Christa89
Kodiizee
Skullee
MuzikkPeaceeLuv
Classy not Classic