‹ Prequel: Love Is Only a Myth
Status: the sequel to Love is Only a myth. Comments help me write faster people. Hope you like it.

Fantasys don't last forever

Seven

Alexis’ POV

I couldn’t believe what was happening; Joy was back, the Joy that broke my Anthony’s heart. The Joy who was supposed to be at his old school, but instead she’s standing here in front of me and him. I turned around sharply hoping that it was all in my head but it wasn’t. There she was standing next to London.

She had long wavy blonde hair and hazel eyes. I could see her bright white smile from where I was standing. Her face was blemish free and she was only wearing eye shadow and lip gloss. I couldn’t tell if she was curvy or thin because her black trench coat was closed. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and black ankle boots. In her hand was a pink Chanel clutch.

As I stood there observed her, I had to resist the urge to scowl or look disappointed. It wasn’t because I was jealous of her or because of the fact that she was here instead of where she was supposed to be,though I do wish that she wasn’t here.

I had to resist the urge because she was nothing that I hoped she would be. I wasn’t expecting her to be ugly, andsadly she wasn’t. I just expected her to be less…..appealing. From one I could see she was an automatic eye catcher to any guy, and she was doing just that were some that were walking by. Somehow I knew that she was going to be attractive, I wouldn’t expect Anthony to date someone ugly. But I did want her to at least be a level under me or if anything half a step above me, but no she was at least three steps above me from what I could see. She had a good sense of fashion and she was gorgeous.

Great, how wonderful, note the sarcasm.

She waved over at us before turning and saying something to London. London glanced at us before nodded and smiling at her. London turned on her heel and began walking in the other direction while Joy began to walk over to us. Of course she would have to come have a conversation with him.

I gave Anthony a side glance out of the corner of my eye. He was in pure shock, I could see it in his eyes. His eyes weren’t wide meaning that he was trying not to show that he was in shock, but there was something else in his eyes. His eyes held disbelief and something else….amazement. I saw him give her a once over and I resisted the urge to say something to him.

He can’t be checking her out, he’s supposed to hate her. She broke his heart, so he was supposed to be mad at her when you’re mad at someone you don’t check them out.

“Hey stranger” she said once she reached us.

“Um…hey…joy” Anthony hesitantly spoke.

“See I told you that I was going to be here, but you probably didn’t believe me did you?”

Anthony shook his head no, to this Joy smiled and laughed. “Same old Anthony”

I on the other hand stood there completely confused. What does she mean that she told him that she was going to be here? Was she the girl that he was texting earlier? No, she couldn’t be, she broke his heart, you don’t text people that broke your heart. People tend to avoid those who broke their heart.

“Um..Yeah, I guess” Anthony spoke while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Joy smiled as she gave Anthony a once over. “Well you’ve…changed a lot from the last time I saw you. But in a good way, you know”

“Yeah” Anthony gave her another once over. “You too”

I looked back and forth between the two as I stood there. I scoped another spoonful of ice-cream into my mouth. I was wondering how long it was going to take them to realize that I was still standing here.And if Anthony checks her out again, I’m intervening.

Joy looked at the surroundings. “So this is what your school looks like” she said with emphasis on the word your.

She looked at Anthony and nodded her head in approval. “It’s nice Blackwood, well from what I’ve seen it’s nice. I’ll decide later when I see the rest”

She then smirked and shifted her weight to her right leg. “Once I see the rest it will probably be alright, like everything else that has to do with you”

I wasn’t expecting Anthony to do what he did next. He laughed, actually laughed, not chuckled but laughed. He threw his head back and laughed. “And you think you’re your perfect?” he questioned.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder. “No one’s told me otherwise”

I gave a small cough as I scooped another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. Did I mean to cough when she said that, no, my ice cream is just really cold.Did I object to coughing at the right moment, no again.

Joy furrowed her brows and looked at me, it was a look of confusion. I swallowed my ice cream as I blankly stared back at her. She finally notices that ‘m standing and it only took forever.It wouldn’t have taken so long if she wasn’t trying to flirt with my Anthony.

Anthony put his arm around my waist and smiled down at me. I smiled back before eating more ice cream. It only took him forever to notice too.

“Joy this is my girlfriend Alexis, Alexis this is…..Joy” he introduced.

I gave as innocent a smile as I could muster up. Since I didn’t know her, I didn’t really have a reason for judging her. I can’t judge her if I don’t know her. Just because she broke Anthony’s heart doesn’t mean that she’s completely bad. It just means that she has issues, but hey, who am I to judge.

“Hi” I replied with a small wave.

She smiled as her mouth fell agape. “Hey Alexis, wow pretty name”

“Thanks” I replied.

She then looked at Anthony, a smile still present on her face. “Anthony why didn’t you tell me about her? You obviously don’t have a reason to hide her, she’s beautiful” she complimented.

“Thanks, you too” I replied. I didn’t exactly know what to say, but I didn’t want to come off as self-centered.

Anthony leaned down and kissed my cheek. For once, I didn’t blush. Heat didn’t rush to my cheeks and I didn’t look down at the ground. I was completely unaffected by the kiss. Maybe it was because I was hoping that he would. Maybe it’s because I wanted him to kiss me in front of her.

Whatever the reason was, I ignored it. It wasn’t anything that I needed to worry about right now.

Joy then looked between me and Anthony. Her mouth then formed the shape of and oh. “I’m sorry was I interrupting something?” she questioned.

Before Anthony or I could speak she spoke up again. “My bad, I guess I just didn’t notice you Alexis. Look I’ll go and let you guys go back to your little….time together. And sorry again” she turned on her heel and walked away from us.

After a few minutes she stopped and turned back around, facing us. “I’ll see you later Anthony” she added with a smile. And with that she was off.

I took this as a chance to get out of Anthony’s grip. Anthony turned around to face me. He had his brows furrowed together in confusion. I stayed calm though, I didn’t want to make a scene, especially with her around. I plainly scooped another spoonful of ice cream and ate it.

“So…were you ever going to tell me that she was coming?” I calmly questioned. I was trying to stay calm. I wasn’t mad at him I was just…curious. Though I did want to yell and ask him why he didn’t tell me, but I didn’t. I simply stood there and ate my ice cream.

Anthony licked his soft lips, moistening them. “I didn’t think that she was actually going to come. I thought that she was just joking when she texted me and said it”

So she was the girl that he was texting earlier. “So, she just texted you and told you?” I plainly questioned.

He nodded his head. I shrugged my shoulders before eating more ice cream. I then turned on my heel and started walking away, but Anthony soon grabbed me by my waist. I didn’t protest to it though, no matter what the reason was, I was always going to like being in his arms.

I ate one more spoonful of ice cream before I turned around to face him. “Are you made about this whole…situation because I had nothing to do with this. Honestly, I didn’t even know that she was coming she had just—”

“I’m not mad” I interrupted with a smile. He was amazingly cute when he rambled.

Anthony raised an eyebrow as he looked down at me. “You’re not?” he questioned.

To this, I shook my head no. My smile was still plastered on my face as I looked up at him. “Why would I be mad at you because of her. I just think that it’s weird for her to show up randomly like this. Though it does make me feel better knowing that you had nothing to do with her coming here”

Anthony tightened his grip around my waist and pulled me into him. I leaned back a little though so that I could still hold my ice cup comfortably. “Are you sure?”

I giggled and nodded my head before eating more ice cream. Honestly, I wasn’t mad at him because of this, I didn’t have a reason to be. I wasn’t even mad at him for texting her, I was more confused and curious about the whole texting situation. He wasn’t doing anything for me to be mad at him, if anything I would be mad at her, but I’m not.

I am suspicious about her though. Her just randomly showing up here one day, that’s not a coincidence. Her school is probably nowhere near here. The fact that she’s friends with London only makes things worse. Who knows what London’s planning and if Joy’s friends with her then she may be a part of it.

As put another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth, Anthony crashed his lips onto mine. I instantly closed my eyes and kissed back. The kiss was slow gentle and full of passion. I loved it when he kissed me like this, it reminded me of how much I loved him and how much he loved me. No matter how slow, fast or eager a kiss was, sparks always flew. It was just something that I had become use to.

He parted my lips with his tongue before roaming every inch of my mouth. The weird part about this, was that I was eating ice cream right before he kissed me, so it was still in my mouth. He actually used his tongue to scoop some of my ice cream out of my mouth and into his.

At this I had to break the kiss. It wasn’t weird it was just, unexpected. I’m not the one to “share” gum with my boyfriend. I playfully pushed him as I smiled up at him. I used my back hand to wipe my mouth.

Anthony licked his lips and nodded his head in approval. “I don’t know why but this ice cream taste better than before for some reason. I think vanilla just became my favorite flavor”

I giggled and shook my head. “You’re such a fucking perv, you know that right” I joked.

Anthony smirked that sexy, cocky smirk of his and leaned down so that he was only inches from my face. I could feel his breath on my lips and it only made my heart pound faster in my chest with anticipation. He knew what he did to me, and he loved every minute of it.

“But that’s what you love about me right?” he questioned.

I simply rolled my eyes, with a smile still plastered on my face. “Maybe” I cockily whispered.

Anthony chuckled and shook his head. I took this as my chance to strike. I leaned in closer so that my lips were grazing his. I leaned forward slightly so that our lips were touching enough for us to kiss and for me to tease him. Even with that,, I held back so that the kiss was only slightly deeper than a peck would be. Anthony groaned and I knew what he was going to do next.

I quickly leaned back completely so that our faces were no longer together. Anthony groaned and glared at me. At this I had to giggled. He then placed his forehead on mine.

“Why do you love teasing me like this” he questioned.

“Because that’s why you love me” I mocked.

Anthony simply smiled as he gazed into my eyes. “Yeah, it is” He then gently placed his lips on mine again, and I didn’t fight it.

But I couldn’t shake the feeling that we were being watched. I could feel someone’s gaze burning a hole into the side of my head. But I shrugged it off. We were on the sidewalk on the street by the cafeteria, anyone could be watching us.

At least I hope so.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL I've noticed that a lot of you guys don't like Joy already. Well so far she seems okay...but I'm guessing that you guys still hate her.

Here's the link to Joy's outfit: Joy's outfit

Comments=Next Chapter