Status: currently writing (:

I'm Falling to Pieces

Something in me

I smiled excitedly as the last bell of the day rang loudly in my ears. As I walked briskly to my locker, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I fished around in my pocked and pulled it out to read a text from Ellie;

“Gone to Starbucks with Darrel don’t wait up! xoxo”

I smirked at my phone and shoved it back into my pocket. This was typical for Ellie when she really liked a guy, I wondered how long they’d last before she gave him the boot. Ah well, at least I’ll have some time to myself on the way home. I slammed my locker closed and headed for the front doors of the school. Once outside, I cringed at the slight nip in the early autumn air. I hated the cold! As I walked, I watched the dying leaves fall from the once green trees on the edge of the sidewalk. I thought about lunch, about how happy Ellie looked with Darrel. Then once again, the thought about how badly I fucking wanted that popped into my head. I sighed and shook the thought away; maybe thinking about something else for once would do me some good.

I turned down the gravel path that goes through the park, an easy shortcut to my house. My converse kicked up a light coating of dust as I walked past the first cluster of trees. And that’s when I saw him.
The tall, dark-haired-cigarette-holding-leather-jacket-wearing jerk from lunch, Axel. “Crap,” I muttered under my breath, Maybe he wouldn’t see me, and I could just slip on by unnoticed. Sadly, that wasn’t the case.

“Hey Brielle!” He yelled.

I winced when he called my name. Hey, at least he remembered it. Shocker. I turned around. “Hi Axel,” I said in a dull tone.

“Why don’t you come over here?” he asked. “I don’t bite, unless you’re into that sorta thing.”

My feet took an uncontrollable step forward, shit.

“Well well,” He said cockily. “We’ve just met and you already can’t resist me.” He winked.

My eyes narrowed, could he be anymore cocky? “You disgust me.” I managed to say through my anger. I turned around and stormed off.

“Hey I-” he started.

“Don’t talk to me!” I said still walking away. God, he pissed me off.
Then there was silence; he didn’t say another word.
I’d just met him today and already I found him an insufferable jerk.
I hated him! But as I walked away I realized something. I bit my lip nervously. There was something in me, that wanted to know more about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I hope you like it, keep reading the stories gonna pick up soon I promise! (: