Status: currently writing (:

I'm Falling to Pieces

At times

It was dark outside by the time I got home, but the smile on my face had not faded. I had to admit Axel was growing on me. After he played me a few songs on the guitar, which were very good might I add, he went on to talk about Darrel’s party. He’d asked if I was going and I told him I didn’t know. He said he’d like it if I was there, and after a moment of silence I’d finally agreed to go. Ellie was ecstatic about this of course. I lay back against the headboard of my bed and sighed. Closing my eyes, I thought of today. The way he looked at me with his gorgeous eyes was almost mesmerizing.

“Shit!” I whispered hoarsely. I have to stay strong about this; I wasn’t about to fall under a spell. Especially for someone who’s character I was unsure of. I glanced down at my phone. It was Friday. Only one more day till the party. I brushed my hair out of my eyes and walked towards my closet. I had no idea what to wear. I wasn’t much of a party person. Thinking quickly I picked up my phone and dialed Ellie’s number.

“Hey Bri!” She said cheerfully, “What’s up?”

“Hi Ellie.” I replied, “ I have a question, about this party..”

“Okay, ask away!” She said, “By the way, I’m so excited you’re coming. Having you there will make it so much more fun!”

I laughed; Ellie always brightened my day. “ Yeah..uhh what the hell am I supposed to wear?”

She giggled too, “Oh Bri, I’ll come over tomorrow and we’ll totally make you look cute!” She began, “I bought some new Urban Decay glitter eyeliner, you’ll love it!”

“Thanks Ellie, love you!” I replied.

“Love you too!” she said, “Bye!”

I smiled as soon as I got off the phone. Now, I was actually kind of excited about this party. Ellie and I would have such a great time, even thought she’d probably be with Darrel for most of it. It was then that my thoughts drifted back to Axel. I wondered why he’d wanted me at the party so bad, after all, I had been quite a bitch to him.
I thought about this more, he really was kinda nice. I guess that just goes to show that even a complete jerk can be a nice guy..at times.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me so long to update, I got stuck on this story & started a new one, but now I'm really gonna try to get back into this one I love you all ♥ tell me what you think! (: