Status: currently writing (:

I'm Falling to Pieces

Help

The red alchohol cup in my hand dropped to the ground, and before I knew it I was running. Running towards Axel.
A wave of anxiety swept over me as I ran. Was he okay? He'd obviously drank too much. I slowed down as I neared the bench, cautiously approaching him.
"Axel?" I said softly as I sat down beside him. No reply. He was passed out. Moving closer, I brushed his soft black hair out of his eyes and rested my hand on his shoulder. I couldn't help but think he looked
so peaceful just laying there. I gently shook him his time, "Axel." I tried again.

"hmm?" he mumbled, sounding extremely out if it.

"It's Brielle," I started. "You passed out."

"ohhh...Bri" He slurred, trying to prop himself up. I helped him out.

"You alright?" I asked. He looked me straight in the eyes then, seeming to snap out of his daze.

"I'm fine," he said, pretending like nothing happened. "Just too much partying." he laughed slightly.

I smiled. "I'm glad you're okay." I really was. I don't know what came over me, but I was so worried he wouldn't have been. I hadn't seen him all night. "Did you at least have fun?"
the slight smile dissapeared from his face then. and he put his hand on my shoulder. his eyes peirced through mine as he stared at me, and this time, I didn't see just another jerk. I saw someone who had lost
his way. Someone who had needed my help.

"Brielle..." He said.

"Yes?"

"Just...take me home, please?"

I sighed and slowly helped him to his feet, linking his arm with mine. He lead the way, though still a bit wobbly. We passed the dimming streetlights and bare trees that lined the
road on either side. The stars still twinkled, but the peak of a rising sun could be seen far off in the distance. Neither of us spoke a word all the way to his front door.

"There you go." I said " You're home now."

He turned to face me. "The reason I didn't have any fun..." he started. "Is because I never got to see you."

I looked a little surprised, but his slight reassuring smile returned to his face and he took both my hands in his.

"But... you look... beautiful Brielle."

and then it happened. Our lips met in a deep meaningful kiss. Maybe he wouldn't remember it, maybe I wouldn't either.
But the unexplainable fact still remained. I was falling for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it! its short, but I was really excited about this chapter.
love you all!