Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Twelve: "Who's Calling At This Hour?"

Chapter Twelve: "Who's Calling At This Hour?"

Summer was over, fall was coming, and soon...winter. Gah, stupid winter. I was sound asleep, dreaming happy dreams. I was in the mountains with some supermodel. Oh yeah. Wait? Green Day? Why am I hearing Green Day music? God damn cell phone. My hand came out from under the covers and I felt for the cell phone. I looked at the number. Illinois call? What the hell.

"Hello?" I answered sleepily, and questioningly.

"Frank?" someone's quiet voice asked.

"Yeah. Who's this?" I asked, slightly annoyed at the interruption.

Click.

"God damn people, calling at this hour in the night," I said to myself, putting the phone back on the nightstand. "Will I ever see that supermodel again?" I asked out loud as I drifted back to sleep.

I was woken up by a loud thud from the room next door. Gerard's room. I hope it wasn't what I thought it was.

"TORI!!!!!!!!!!" The scream was so loud it came through the walls.

Damn, it was what I thought it was. I found my cd player and blasted it, trying to go back to sleep. I eventually did.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Lisa? Are you okay?" I asked, pounding on the bathroom door.

"Yeah....just.....fine," she said between what sounded like heaves.

"Lisa? What did you eat that's making you feel sick?" I asked.

"Don't............know," she replied.

A few minutes later, she opened the door, ran past and left the house. She returned about fifteen minutes later and locked herself in the bathroom again.

"Lisa? Open the door!" I shouted. "We need to talk before mom and dad get
home."

There was another silence, and the door opened.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked, seeing her shocked expression. I looked at
what was in her hand. "No. What's that for?"

"Frank? I'm...pregnant," she said, before collapsing on the ground.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I snapped awake, sat bolt upright and took a deep breath. No. I didn't get her pregnant. I used protection. Something else inside me felt different. Familiar. I shook it off and tried to go back to sleep.