Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Fifteen: "Connections To Home"

Chapter Fifteen: "Connections To Home"

On the road. My Chemical Romance and The Used, on tour together. They were nice guys. Their drum sound guy was really awesome. Although, when he first saw me, he looked at me weirdly. I don't know why. One day during the tour, he pulled me away from everyone to talk to me.

"Umm...yes?" I asked.

"You don't know me, but I know who you are," he said. "First off, my name's Bob, and..."

"How do you know me?" I asked.

"My parents, they adopted your sister," he said quietly.

"What!?" I shouted.

"Shut up. So, yeah, I know what happened. She told me."

"How is she?" I asked quietly.

"She's doing okay. She just turned seventeen before I left. My girlfriend and her two best friends are taking good care of her."

"So, you know what happened? How long did it take her to tell you?"

"She told me just before she started Freshman year. She gains trust really fast," he said. "I also hear her cry at night, because she misses you."

"Oh. God, I miss her too, but I try everyday to kinda forget about her. I know it sounds kind of mean, but, I had a dream one night....and after that...I've been trying to forget about her."

"You got her pregnant?" he asked.

"What!? No!?" I snapped and looked at him.

"She's wasn't. She had a dream though, she was acting weird on her first day of school. She stayed in her room all night, except for dinner. She told me about it actually not too long ago. She had a dream that she was pregnant, and I believe it was yours."

"I had the same dream too. After the first time she called me. I forgot what day though. So, umm, who else knows about what happened?" I asked.

"I haven't told a soul," he said.

"Thanks. I've only told Gerard and Mikey, no one else knows."

"Knows about what?" someone asked behind me.

I turned, seeing Bert.

"Oh, nothing," I said.

"Bert knows your sister too. He was a super-senior when she started," Bob said.

"Thanks for broadcasting that I had to take an extra year of high school...wait, Lisa's your sister?" Bert asked, looking at me.

"Yep," I said quietly.

"What's she doing in Chicago?" he asked.

"She's in Chicago?" I asked.

"Yeah," Bob said.

"Wow, I'm lost," Bert said. "I'm gonna go call Chelsea."

"Wait, Bert!" I pulled him back. "You cannot tell anyone. Gerard and Mikey know, but no one else does. I'd like to keep it that way. Cause the girls are coming to us in a few days, and I don't need any of them knowing anything that I don't need them to know. i
Especially Emily," I said.

"Why? You have a sister we never knew about, big deal," he said.

"It's more than that. I can't tell you cause you'll tell everyone else," I said.

"Whoa! You didn't...did you?" he asked.

Fuck, did I make it that obvious? God damn. I'll kill Bert if he tells anyone. I'll jump him and rip all his hair out. Whoa. Too violent. I sighed and walked away.

"Wait! You really did?" Bert asked, catching up with me.

"If you tell another living soul, I'll personally enjoy killing you," I said, sounding somewhat threatening.

He put his hands up. "Whoa! Okay, I won't say a word."

"It wasn't my fault. I'm getting this straight right now. It wasn't my fault, or hers. If you don't mind. I'd like some time alone." I walked away.

I sat alongside a building, thinking.

"Hey you," a voice rang out.

"What?" I looked up "Emily!? What are you doing here?" I jumped up and
hugged her.

"I got in early. I missed you," she said into my shoulder. God, I wish I was taller, but oh well.

"I missed you too," I said, giving her a kiss.

"You sound a little upset? What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing. Well, something, I can't say. Don't worry, nothing about you. Great, now I feel bad, cause you know I'm hiding something," I said.

"It's okay. But, can you tell me what you can, please?"

"Well, I'm not an only child. I have a younger sister. She just turned seventeen.
There was something in the family, and they kicked me out when I was nineteen, and she was thirteen. They sent her away, and today I finally found out to where, and to who. Bob's family adopted her. She's in Chicago. I wish I knew that, cause we already went through there."

"Aww, Frankie." She hugged me. "Don't worry, you two will see each other again."

"We can't even talk on the phone, Emily. And we both had a dream she...crap I've said way too much." I turned away from her and stared at the wall.

"What? Frank, please tell me. I promise, I won't get mad at you. Please?"

I turned and looked into her pleading blue eyes. She really did want me to tell her. I sighed.

"Do you know what incest is?"

"What!?" She was shocked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." I turned and walked away, ashamed of myself.