Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Twenty-Three: "Lock 'Em Both Up, Together"

Chapter Twenty-three: "Lock 'Em Both Up...Together."

"What the fuck!?" I shouted as I was violently grabbed and dragged out of my bed.

"You'll see," Tori said as Gerard threw me over his shoulder.

I just sighed in anger as Gerard carried me somewhere. Down the hall, stopping outside one of the rooms, where everyone else was gathered, except for Frank.

"Okay, we got her. Is Frank in there?" Tori asked.

"Yup," Megan said.

"What the fuck is this all about?" I asked, trying to look at them.

"What now?" Gerard asked.

"Lock 'em both up in the room. Make them talk it out," Megan said.

"God damn she's smart," Ray said, hugging Megan.

"Are you sure we should?" Emily asked

"Why not?" Tori asked. "They need to talk out their problems. They haven't spoken to each other since the first day she was here."

"Emily's right. We should be a hundred percent sure before we do this," Mikey said.

"Yeah, Mikey's right too," Gerard said.

"I don't get it," Ray said. "I'm lost."

"It's because you, Megan, and Tori don't know what happened.
Mikey, Gerard, and Emily know," I said.

Awkward silence. I shouldn't have said that. Come on, someone say it.

"What happened?" Ray asked. Finally.

"You can hate my guts, you can kick me out of this house..." I was talking while Gerard put me back on my feet. "...you can send me off to a fucking mental hospital, I don't care, but I have to say it, because it kills me to keep thinking about it and that half of you don't know. I lost my virginity at thirteen to...Frank." I immediately hung my head to avoid all eye contact. "And when I got here, we almost did it again. That's why I don't want to talk to him," I said quietly. "I'm going back to my room." I turned to leave.

"Nope," Gerard said, grabbing me again.

"What the fuck!? Leave me alone!" I shouted, trying to break free from him.

"No. You two are gonna be locked in this room until you talk it out," Gerard said, shoving me into the room, and slamming the door.

I pulled on the knob. They flipped them so it was locked from the outside. I kicked the door, hurting my foot in the process because I didn't have my shoes on. I didn't even look at Frank. I planted my little butt right there in front of the door, staring straight at it. Awkward.

"I don't hear talking in there," someone said.

"Fuck off!" I shouted.

I still stared at the door. I could feel Frank's eyes on me from time to time. Like that helped. It just made me feel even more awkward. I don't know how long I was sitting there before I was ready to snap. My anger was boiling to the rim of my brain. It had to be almost an hour and a half before it boiled over.

"Fuck!" I shouted, finally getting up, and turning to Frank. "Let's get this shit talked out."

I knew he could see my anger, and it seemed to make him scared. I went over to the bed and sat next to him.

"All of it, it's my fault," he said quietly. "Five years ago, I was the one that said I loved you. A few days ago, I was the one that kissed you. All of this is my fault. I guess...I guess I couldn't help myself."

"Why did you do that then a few days ago? You have Emily. Do you realize how upset you made her?" I was still angry, but steadily calming down.

"Yeah, I did. It killed me." He finally then looked at me, into my eyes. "Lisa? I'm sorry for making you feel so guilty. None of this was your fault. I'm sorry for getting you sent away."

"Frank? That night was partly my fault too. I was young, immature, and I was the one that asked for it," I said, finally calm.

"Yeah, it was my fault though for going along with it. I could've kicked you out of my room and said no, but I did it."

"We aren't getting anywhere with this. Let's just say it was both our faults for that night. And we'll just forget a few days ago ever happened," I said.

"You can't just forget these things, Lis."

"I can. And I will."

"Umm, well, ah, never mind." He turned away.

"What?"

"Nothing. Sorry."

"Frank. What? You want one last kiss?"

"How'd you guess?"

"Fuck, Frank. We're brother and sister. We're blood. It's pretty easy to tell. And, no. Nothing else will happen between us. Except this." I leaned over and hugged him, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Brother and sister hug and kiss."

"Lisa? I knew you still had that kid in you." He hugged me back.

I chuckled and hugged him once more. Then there was a thud by the door. I looked and saw the doorknob fall out and land on the floor.

"Okay. You guys can come out now," someone said.

"Oh yeah, and I'm staying here too. I talked to Bob about it earlier today. He's gonna bring my stuff out here when he and Colleen come out here," I said.

"Awesome," Frank said.

Well, things with Frank were set straight. How long would they
stay that way though?

_____
Yes would they? *Shifty Eyes*