Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Twenty Four: "Handcuffs and Shadows By The

Chapter Twenty-Four: "Handcuffs and Shadows By The Door."

Two months have gone by. No problems yet. Bob, and Colleen flew in and now they live with us. Full house. At least it's big enough. No problems between Frank and I, but nothing has sparked between Mikey and I. We're like casual friends, but nothing more. I'm afraid that nothing's gonna happen. I want to be with him. Countless times I've stood outside his bedroom door, contemplating on going in and just telling him everything. I'd always chicken out and just go back to my room, and I always hit that creaky board outside his door. On this particular night, I was passing Frank and Emily's room, and I heard a few peculiar noises. I stopped and put my ear close to the door.

"Oh, Frankie boy, I got the handcuffs today," Emily said.

"Aww, hell yeah!" Frank replied.

I went bug eyed, and started to walk away, but for some reason, I just couldn't. There weren't anymore voices, just rustling noises, grunting, and clicking metal. And I think I heard a little bit of smacking in there. After hearing all that, I went back to my room, mind corrupted and everything. That was awkward. I laid down and started to doze off, until I heard someone creak one of the boards in my room. Reflexively, I turned and looked to see who was there. In the darkness, I saw a tall, thin figure, standing close to my doorway.

"Who's there?" I asked tiredly.

"What are you doing outside my bedroom door every other
night?" he asked.

I watched his silhouette in the doorway shift, as he casually leaned on the door frame. I guessed who it was by what he asked, but I pretended to play stupid.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said, rolling over.

"Unless someone else in this house wants to get with me and cheat on their significant other, you'd be the only one that would be standing there for a long period of time. Don't play stupid with me, Lisa."

He was starting to freak me out. He sounded angry. I curled myself up and just stayed quiet, hoping he'd go away.

"Don't ignore me either," he said, followed by my door closing and locking.

My heart started to race, and I started to get shaky. It was only Mikey. Right? It had to be. Why did he sound so mad. I guess he doesn't like me. He hates me now.

"No, I didn't leave," he said.

I heard soft footsteps coming towards me. I tried to close my
eyes and ignore it. Then the bed fell a little as he sat on it. I was afraid to turn to him. He could either have his back to me, or be facing me, or worse, and that I didn't want to think about. Minutes passed. Awkward minutes. Nothing happened. Finally, I got some courage to turn over and look at him. He was there, staring at me. No anger in his eyes. No mean looking frown. Instead, there was warmth in his eyes and his smile.

"Do you like me?" he asked.

"Oh God." I turned over again in embarrassment.

He chuckled a little. "Lemme guess. You thought I didn't like
you. That's why you stood outside my door."

"You guessed it," I said quietly. "You didn't have to scare the
shit outta me though."

"I thought you were scared enough from hearing Frank and Emily going at it," he said, laughing.

"Ha-ha. I'm corrupted from that. So...umm...you know I like you. Now I guess I have to ask what you think about me." I sat up and faced
him fully now.

He was silent for a few minutes. His head hung. Crap, I thought. Stupid thing to say. I shouldn't have said that. I hung my head a little, then I felt movement. I looked up to see his face right there. With one motion, he put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled my lips into his. Usually, my first reflex would be to pull away, but not this time. I only returned the favor. I placed my hand on his neck and held him into me. I pulled him as close as I could. I gently laid back down, and he was hovered over me.

My hands moved down his body, and up under his shirt. He pulled away to take a breath, and with a swift motion, I slid his shirt over his head. Even as I was laying on my back, he still managed to slide my tank top up and get it off of me. Our lips collided again, and the hands started again as well. I was starting to feel the heat. I could feel the sweat forming on my head. Our breathing got heavier. My hands grazed the top of his boxers. I felt one of his hands touching the top of my shorts as well. My hands went back up his back, but his went inside my shorts. Our lips parted, and he sat there, with a goofy looking grin. I chuckled, and his hands gently lifted my middle to slide my shorts off. They came off casually, along with my underwear. It wasn't as casual taking his boxers off. The attempt only resulted in him falling on top of me. I laughed as he finally got them off. I then nearly grabbed him by his hair and pulled him back to me.

"Wait, are you sure you want this?" he whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back, practically talking into his mouth.

He adjusted himself straight over me, not straddling me though. I felt chills as his fingers grazed the area right above my crotch. I shuddered, and opened up. He entered me gently, but once he was in, he changed. He thrusted quickly. Not violently, but enough to cause a little bit of pain. It was a good pain though. The pain that is pleasure. He started thrusting quicker, causing a bit more pain. Causing me to moan.

"Mikey. Damn."

It was coming. I could feel it. Three more, two more, one more. I arched my back and neck as he came. I felt it inside me. I then relaxed my body, and I felt Mikey slip out of me. He laid down next to me, pulling up the covers. I turned to face him. The hair around his face soaked with sweat, as was mine. He placed his hand on my cheek, and stroked it, running his fingers through my hair too. I returned it to him, and leaned to kiss him.

"You're shaking," he whispered.

"I'm fine," I said back.

Truth is, I was just in shock. I just had sex with a guy I had a
crush on, who just found out. Not that I didn't enjoy it. But, was it better than what I got from Frank?