Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Twenty-Nine: "Just One Last Time?"

Chapter Twenty-Nine: "Just One Last Time?"

"Frank! What the fuck are you doing?" I asked in a whisper-shout.

"What?" he asked, seemingly snapping back into reality. "Oh.
Damn. Wrong room," he said.

"Asshole," I said. "You're not that drunk," I said.

"Wanna bet?" he asked, going back into his loopy state.

"Oh, God. Frank! Get the hell out of here and into your own room. Fuck, I'm going to find Emily." I went out of the room and downstairs, to find only Gerard, Tori, and Mikey passed out on the living room floor. "What the hell?" I ran back upstairs. "Where's everyone else?" I asked Frank, who was sitting on my bed.

"Dunno. I think they all mentioned the park."

"Why isn't Emily with you? She is your girlfriend."

"Dunno," he said.

"Urgh. This isn't going anywhere." I grabbed Frank's cell phone
from him and called Emily.

"Hullo?" she answered.

"Emily!? Where the hell are you? And the others? Frank's sitting on my bed, drunk as all hell."

"Jeez, you're a loud, pushy one too ain't ya?"

"Oh, God, just how much did all of you drink tonight?" I asked.

"Few, just, all, that. Yeah. *Click*" The line clicked off.

"God dammit," I grumbled. "Ok. Frank?" I turned to him, expecting to see him sitting on my bed still, but he was standing right there. "Whoa! Ok. Frank? I'm going to take you to your room, and you're gonna get some sleep. Kay?"

"Lis? Honestly, I'm not even drunk, a lot. How do you think we got home and they didn't?" he asked. "I made sure they walked to the park all together before I brought who I could fit in my car home. I wouldn't have brought anyone home, but those three insisted I bring them home. I wanted alone time with you," he said.

"Why?" I asked, looking into his eyes, finally seeing that he was still pretty sober.

He grinned and pointed to a case of something on the floor. I looked and saw a case of beer. I just rolled my eyes and went to push him out of my room.

"Come on, Lis. You're eighteen. You're an adult."

"Why? So you can get me drunk and get in my pants again?" I asked, starting to get angry.

"Just one last time?" he asked softly.

"Frank, we agreed to this. No more," I said, putting my hand on his arm. "You have Emily, and I finally have Mikey. We can't do this." I tried to keep my anger down.

"Lis? I can't help myself. There's times I just look at you, and think 'damn, she was so good at thirteen, imagine now.' I just wanna..."

"No!" I cut him off. "Frank, you yourself told me how wrong this is. Emily walked in on us last time. What if Mikey were to wake up and walk in on us this time? What if everyone came home and saw us?"

"They're wasted as all hell and they ain't waking up until 3 tomorrow afternoon. Trust me."

"Frank, no. I'm sorry. That's just the way it is." I turned away from him, walked by him and went to sit on my bed.

Frank sighed and walked out. I heard a slam, and I assumed he was angry. He knew that we couldn't though. My eyes caught the case of beer sitting on the floor. Without thinking, I opened it, opened one can and drank it. Two cans. Three cans. I was starting to feel a little tipsy already. Four cans. Okay that's enough. I got off my bed and nearly fell over, catching myself on my nightstand. I giggled and stumbled my way out of my room and down the hallway. I knocked on Frank's door, and when he opened it, I nearly fell into his arms.

"Whoa! Lis? Are you drunk?" he asked.

"Nah. I only had four," I said.

"Four!? Lisa, jesus. Fifteen minutes went by."

"I wanted to take you up on that one last time," I said, slurring it a little.

Frank didn't do anything, he just pulled me into his room and locked his door. I stumbled over and hopped on his bed. He hopped next to me and sat. There was an awkward moment. How to start? In the mindset I was in, I almost tackled him and started kissing him. He returned the favor, and laid me down on my back. Clothes started to fly, and at about that time, the beer started to kick in and I lost all alertness
and memory of what happened.