Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Thirty-Four: "Stockholm Syndrome"

Chapter Thirty-Four: “Stockholm Syndrome”

We were in the middle of the hottest thing ever, when they got home.

“Dammit, they ruined it. Now we can’t be as loud,” Mikey said.

“Sshh. If you’re gonna have me tied up here, at least be doing something besides complain,” I said.

“Oh yeah, my beautiful little prisoner,” he grinned, going back into character. “What next? Oh, I see you still have some clothes on. We should get rid of those.

I got back into my character, and produced my tears. “Please, d-don’t do th-this to m-me.”

“Your begging with tears is only gonna turn me on more,” he said in a low voice, grabbing a pair of scissors.

I whimpered as I felt the cold metal on my side. I heard the sound of material being cut, and I saw my underwear fly off to the side. Mikey leaned over me, keeping that sinister looking grin on his face ever since he started. I could feel my body sweating, since Mikey had turned on a couple of heaters. As hot as I was, I could feel my body trembling. I flinched as the cold metal of the scissors touched my bare skin, cutting my bra right between my breasts. I struggled a little and cried some more.

“P-please s-stop,” I said.

“Why? You know you want it.”

“N-no. J-just let me g-go.”

“You want it hard.” He leaned back and pulled his shirt off.

He then went for his belt buckle. He pulled off his jeans and he leaned back over me, only in boxers. He pulled my bra out from under me and tossed it. Then he picked up the scissors again. Be brought the tip of the blade lightly down the middle of my torso. I flinched at the cold. He then got off of me and paced the room. I watched him, starting to really get turned on myself. What was that called? Stockholm Syndrome. You start falling in love with your captor. He walked around the room for a while: at least an hour, looking around, seemingly thinking of what he was going to do to me. I was at his mercy. I was defenseless. My body started to relax, right as Mikey came back and straddled me. I had stopped crying, and my body had stopped shaking.

“Oh, what have we here? Someone’s not scared anymore. Is someone getting turned on herself?”

“Maybe.”

“You want it?”

“Maybe.”

“Should I untie you?”

“Yes.”

“Sorry, you’ll just run away. But, I can do these.” He reached down to my ankles, and untied the rope. “There, now you’ll be a little more limber.”

“Please, can you untie me? I promise I won’t run away.”

“I’ll think about it after this.”

His fingers started moving up and down my body. Tickling various parts, and fingering others. I gasped and moaned lightly when his fingers went inside me. I also arched my back when he started moving them around. He took them out and he was looking me in the eyes.

“No more struggling?” he asked. “I knew you’d come around. Not scared of me anymore.” As he was talking, his hands were rubbing my body. I tensed up a little. “I kinda liked the tears, and the pleading. Turned me on. But now, that cute little face of yours is turning me on. Just how hard do you want it?”

“Pain for pleasure.”

“So, you want it hard.”

“As hard as you can make it, baby.”

“I don’t know. Make me mad,” he grinned.

“Because the sex is so much better when you’re mad at me?” I grinned back.

I started to lay some insults. I was telling him how useless he was. I saw him starting to get angry. The emotions in his eyes changed.

“You’re nothing. I’ll bet you can’t even satisfy a gay guy,” I said. “You’re just a loser, a nobody, who gets off on kidnapping innocent girls.”

“You’ll never talk to me like that,” he said in the most sinister voice I ever heard. “People always said, a mouth like that will get you into a lot of trouble, and bring a lot of pain.” He was almost growling as he took his boxers off.

“Yeah? Bring it on,” I said with a grin.

That did it. He gave me the most evil of looks. He pushed my legs apart and he came in rough. Pleasure from pain. He thrusted hard and fast. Hard and fast. Our bodies were dripping sweat by this time. I could feel the sheets under me growing wet. I loosely wrapped my legs around him, but they came back onto the bed, when I started to arch my back. Hard and fast. I let out a short moan with each thrust. I don’t know how long he kept it up. It seemed like an eternity before he came. But when he did, I knew it. I let out a long sigh.

“Can you please untie me? I promise you I won’t run away. If I do, and you catch me, I’ll do whatever you want me to.”

“Oh, alright.” He reached up and unlocked the handcuffs.

I rubbed my wrists, and sat up. I looked in Mikey’s eyes. I just sat there though.

“What should I do to you next?” he asked.

“I have an idea,” I said, making my voice sound quiet.

“Oh?”

I tackled him and straddled him. I held his face in my hands and kissed him hard. I explored his mouth with my tongue, and he did the same back. His hands were on the back of my neck, and running through my hair. And one more time, this time with me on top, his hands were on my sides, and he entered me again, slower. He thrusted slower this time, more pleasant, less violent. We were both panting, and dripping sweat. We were both exhausted. After he came again, I nearly collapsed on him. I laid on my back as Mikey got up. He turned off the heaters and turned on some fans. The cool air felt really good. He came back into bed and pulled the covers up. I felt his body press up against mine.

“I love you, Lisa,” he whispered.

“I love you too,” I whispered back.

_________________
are we corrupted yet????