Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Forty-Three: “I‘d Rather Feel Pain Than No

Chapter Forty-Three: “I‘d Rather Feel Pain Than Nothing At All.”

A couple weeks later, we all wanted to go out to a night club later on, so after dinner with my parents, we asked if they wanted to keep Tyler overnight. They had no problem, and Tyler seemed like he wanted to, so it was settled.

“Tyler, mommy’s not gonna be back until morning. Are you sure you’ll be ok?”

“Yes, mommy. Grandpa’s gonna teach me a new game.”

“Okay. You have fun. Give mommy and daddy a hug.”

“Group hug,” Mikey said.

“You guys have fun tonight. Don’t party to hard,” Dad said.

“No promises there, Dad,” I said.

“Don’t drink and drive.”

“Dad, we’re not stupid,” Frank said. “Come on guys.”

We drove and found a rock club to hang out. Gerard was going to be our designated driver. The rest of us were raiding the bar, and watching the local bands that were playing. I told Mikey that they should sneak up there. Although they were drunk, it was an interesting small set they played. Amazing how they managed to get on the stage too. Gerard was singing fine, but all the guys’ playing was off. Were they that wasted? The girls and I were sitting at the table, still drinking, and talking.

“I think I’m gonna get Bob to take me to town,” Colleen said. “Oh yeah. Going down town.”

“Yeah, I’d like to get laid tonight,” I said. “But Mikey’s too drunk. I think he passed out in the car.”

“We’re all drunk,” Tori said. “Except Gerard. Aww, man, that means he won’t want to do anything tonight.”

“Maybe he’ll take advantage of you,” Megan said.

“Oh yeah. Maybe we can do the cop thing again.”

“Tori!” Ana shouted. “I do that with my boyfriend. Why are you copying me?”

“Well, I didn’t know.”

“It is fun though, ain’t it?”

“Hell yeah.”

“I’m a big fan of the Stockholm Syndrome one myself,” I said.

“What?” They all looked at me.

“It’s something between me and Mikey.”

“When did you do that? I’m sure we’d hear something like that,” Tori said.

“How the hell do you think I got pregnant. It was the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever done in bed though.”

After some more drinks and slurred conversations, we decided to head home. We went in the house and started passing out in various places. I managed to make it to my bed, but not in my pajamas. I was half passed out, laying on top of the covers. I was waiting for Mikey to come up, because when we both get drunk, I know I’m getting some. I heard someone walk into the room and sit by me. I was laying in bed in a tank top and my jeans. I felt someone touching my chest lightly. I just groaned a little and relaxed a little more. Mikey knows just where to touch. I then felt the lips against mine, and a tongue slip into my mouth. God damn, Mikey. You need to learn from Frank more often.I kissed him back, while reaching for my belt. I lifted my middle and managed to get my jeans off.

“You want some tonight?” he asked.

“Oh yeah.”

“How?”

“Gentle or Pain? I’d rather feel pain than nothing at all,” I grinned.

I heard more fumbling around, and I felt chills since my bedroom window was open, and the cool air blew in. I felt him fingering around a bit, hitting all the right spots. Then I felt the fingers slip into me. I jerked out of a quick reflex, but he kept them in there. Then he started moving around. I groaned at how good it felt. They slipped out, and then he came in. Hard and fast.