Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Forty-Seven: “She Doesn’t Understand.”

Chapter Forty-Seven: “She Doesn’t Understand.”

“Ray, did you knock her up?” Mikey asked.

“Doh,” I smacked my forehead and shook my head. “Why’d you have to ask it like that?”

Megan laughed. “Yeah, I’m about three months along.”

It did lighten the mood a bit. We all hugged her and congratulated her.

“What’s going on? We saw Tori storming down the street,” someone said.

We looked up at Frank, Bob, and Colleen.

“She and Gerard, they’re done,” I said quietly.

“Oh no,” Colleen said.

“I said the same thing,” I said. “But, Megan’s expecting.” I grinned.

“Oh cool,” Colleen was happy again. “Congrats.”

I chuckled and looked towards the stairs. I watched Ana head up. Was she gonna talk to Gerard?I excused myself and headed up quietly behind her. I hid around the corner and listened to her knock on a door.

“Gerard?” she asked quietly.

I assumed he told her to come in, because she opened the door and went in. I
went up and listened through the door.

“Are you ok?” she asked.

“I’ll deal. All of them were right. She changed.”

“I guess she couldn’t understand the fact that this is what you do. I, on the other hand, I understand. I haven’t lived it, but I totally get it, just like all the other girls.”

“I just wish I could have as strong a relationship as Lisa and my brother. They’re perfect together.”

“The same with Frank and Emily. It’s because of what happened between Frank and Lisa, isn’t it?”

“I guess. Everyone seems so happy with their significant other. Ray and Megan haven’t been happier…”

“Megan’s three months pregnant,” Ana laughed.

“Oh really? That’s awesome. Bob and Colleen, well, Bob may be quiet, but they’re also great together. I thought I’d be like that with Tori, but I guess I was wrong.”

“No, you weren’t wrong. She doesn’t understand how great you are.”

“You’re right. Maybe soon I’ll find that someone. Someone who I can be with and have it be strong.”

“I’m sure you will.”

They’ll be sucking each others faces by the end of the week, I thought. I headed away at that. I went to Tyler’s room, but he was still sound asleep. It was only 7:30 in the morning. I decided myself to go back to bed. I went to my room and found Mikey there. He had the same idea.

“Ana and Gerard were talking,” I said. “I think she likes him.”

“Really? I just worry about him. I want him to have someone good.”

“Ana is good. Trust me, I know her more than you do. Just don’t say anything about it. I don’t want everyone knowing. Ana and Gerard will talk to us when they’re ready.”

“You’re right. I just felt so bad, Lisa. When Tori walked out, I saw Gerard literally rip in two. I’m surprised he didn’t break down in front of all of us.”

“He’s strong. What would you think if he and Ana hooked up?”

“I’d like it. She won’t change like Tori did.”

I laughed and laid back down.

“I’m going back to sleep.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me. I felt him breathing on my
neck, but I was soon asleep, even though it was morning, but we had gone to bed late.