Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Fifty-Four: “You Never Learned A God Damn

Chapter Fifty-Four: “You Never Learned A God Damn Thing.”

Valentine’s Day was two days away. I was out shopping for Mikey, trying to find something to get him. Everywhere I went I raided the electronics section. I was looking over the CD’s listening to two girls talking on the other side of the rack.

“Should I get the MCR CD? Matt will really like it.”

“Ha, I’m gonna get it for myself. Listen to Frank scream.”

“I wonder when they’re doing another concert?”

“I dunno. I’d love to meet Frank though. He seems like such a nice guy.”

Ha, if only you knew.

I headed to the side they were on to look at CD’s. At least they weren’t preppy looking. People I could be friends with. I took out my wallet and went through it, seeing how much money I had. I then started to head away.

“Umm, excuse me…Lisa?” one of them said.

I turned, and saw one of them holding my driver’s license.

“Oh. I didn’t even hear it drop,” I said. “Thanks.”

“No problem, Lisa. Way?”

“Eh-heh. Yeah. Umm…yeah.”

Awkward.

“I’d flip to have the same last name as a member of My Chem.”

“Umm…yeah…this is awkward,” I said.

“Why?”

“You wouldn’t believe it.”

“Try us.”

I scratched the back of my head. “Yeah, well…Mikey…yeah…we’re married.”

“I thought you looked familiar! Are they all married?”

“Yep. Mikey’s not the only one I’m related to. Frank is my brother.”

“Really?”

“Heh-yeah.”

“Is he as awesome as he comes across to be.”

“Umm, I guess so. I gotta go, see ya around.”

I grabbed my driver’s license and headed away. Ha, Frank? Nice? Is someone considered nice when they cheat on their wife with their sister and best friend’s wife? I felt a few tears slide down my cheeks as I walked out of the store. I went home and went straight to sit out back. It was unseasonably warm outside.

“Why the fuck are you crying?” someone said behind me.

“Frank, leave me alone!” I said. “I don’t want to talk to you.”

“Why?”

“You know why, Frank! God, you’re on my last string of sanity right now!”

“Why, because of what happened last month?”

“I thought we were over it! I managed to get over it. You didn’t! You were the one who told me it was wrong! You never learned a god damn thing from it. We were doing fine when we were over it!”

“And why are you being such a bitch about it?”

“Just leave me alone!” I nearly screamed at him.

“Frank! Get in here!” someone shouted.

I turned and saw Gerard, and Mikey standing in the doorway. They were pissed. Frank finished his cigarette, stamped it out and went inside. Mikey came out by me and I just sobbed into his chest again.

“What is wrong with Frank?” I asked. “Why is this all coming back now? We were just fine for the last four years. Why now?”

“Baby, I don’t know. Gerard’s gonna have a long discussion with him.”

“Mikey, it hurts.”

“We’re gonna set things straight. If not, you, Tyler, and I are gonna get our own house.”

I nodded and hugged him. It was still eating at me though.