Status: Complete and edited

I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

17

Later that night Sidney and I met up with the rest of the guys at Jordan’s place. I stayed in the car and made Sidney go in before me so I could surprise everyone. After Sidney was in the house for about ten minutes I got a text from him.

Come on in. V is waiting for you

I laughed and slipped my phone into my skinny jeans before climbing out of Sidney’s Range Rover. I quickly made my way to Jordan’s door, excitement bubbling throughout my body. I gave the wooden door three hard knocks and waited rather impatiently for it to open. I heard yelling coming from the other side of the door and Jordan’s voice yelling at someone.

The door opened and there stood my best friend. “Taylor?!” He exclaimed wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me up. “What the hell are you doing here?”

I laughed and hugged Jordan, “It’s a long story. Right now all you need to know is that I’m staying here.”

“Jordan, who are you-Taylor?” Kris exclaimed. “What are you doing out ‘ere? Sidney is inside.”

“I know Tanger, I’ve been sitting in the car for a while.”

“Come inside and tell us what the hell is going on.”

I followed Jordan and Kris inside where I was suddenly the center of attention.

“Taylor? What are you doing here?” TK asked, giving me a hug. “I haven’t seen you in a long time.”

“I know, I’ve missed you and the guys. I’m living here now.” I smiled.

“You’re ‘ere for good?” Kris asked

I nodded. “Yep, I moved back in with Sidney last night.”

“That’s amazing, so glad to see you’re back.”

“I’m so happy to be back. How have you guys been?” I asked looking around the group of guys that were surrounding me.

“Well Victoria and I broke up.” Jordan said.

“Oh, Jord I’m so sorry. What happened?”

“He realized that she only wanted him because of who he was.” TK said, a hint of laughter.

“Tyler Kennedy,” I gasped. “Can’t you tell that Jordan actually had feelings for her?” I asked, looking at Jordan, who’s head was hung. “Jordan, I’m so sorry. I know you liked her, but don’t worry you’ll find someone else who will like you for you and not your profession.” I told him, giving him a hug.

“Thanks Taylor, I’ve missed you sticking up for me.” Jordan laughed.

“That’s because she’s the only one who will stick up for you.” Vero said, pushing through the group of boys. “Taylor, it’s so good to finally see you again.” She said giving me a hug, pretending that we didn’t see each other earlier. “Come on, I know Marc-Andre and Max want to see you.” She dragged me away from TK, Kris, and Jordan and to where Max and Marc-Andre were talking to Pascal.

“My Frenchmen!” I yelled jumping on Max.

“Taylor! What are you doing here?” Max asked, hugging me.

“Everyone keeps asking me that.” I giggled. “I moved back.”

“For real?” Marc asked, pulling me away from Max.

“For real. I almost got raped at Virginia and that was my breaking point. I had to leave.”

“What do you mean? How did that happen?” Vero asked, shocked.

“My room mate took me to a party and I didn’t want to go in the first place, but she said I was moping around too much and needed some fun. So I went, when we got there she ditched me and apparently someone slipped something into my drink. Next thing I know I’m waking up in my dorm room with Sidney sleeping next to me.” I said, hugging Marc-Andre tighter.

“Oh my, Taylor that’s horrible. I’m glad Sidney decided to go down to see you.” Vero said, hugging me too.

I thanked them and looked over at Pascal. “Duper, how are you doing?”

“I’m doing good. Other than what happened at school, how are you?”

“I’m good, I’m happy to be back in Pittsburgh.”

“Well we are glad to have you back, Sidney just hasn’t been the same since you left.”

I looked down at my sneakers. “I know.” I said quietly.

“Hey,” Marc said, squeezing my shoulders. “You’re back, that’s all that matters. Have fun with friends.”

“Thanks guys.” I said.

“So Taylor, how’s your family doing? We haven‘t seen them since April” Max asked.

“They are doing good. Mom has a new job, Mandy is in like five thousand clubs, and dad is…dad.” I laughed.

“Are you guys stealing my girlfriend?” Sidney asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Everyone laughed. “No, they aren’t. I’m just visiting everyone. It’s so good to see everyone again.”

As the night wore on, I talked to almost every single person that was at Jordan’s house. I laughed and joked around and retold my story a few times. Finally around midnight, Sidney and I left. We were tired so we just went right to bed when we got home. When I got out of the bathroom Sidney was already laying in bed.

“Can I ask you something?” He asked quietly as I got into bed.

“Of course, what’s up?”

“"Have you ever thought about getting married?" He said looking up at the ceiling.

The question caught me off guard, I didn't know how to answer that with the right answer.

"Um, well, of course. What girl doesn't want to get married? It’s like my dream, that and having kids."

"You want kids too?" He said quietly.

"Of course I do. Do you?" I asked, rolling over and propped my head up with my hand.

Sidney was quiet for a minute. "I never really thought about it." He whispered, wrapping his arm around my waist. "But eventually, yes I would love to have kids." He paused and placed a kiss on my temple. "Especially with you." He whispered.

I smiled and rested my head on his chest, inhaling his cologne from earlier. “Really?" I asked.

"Yes. Taylor I really do love you."

I smiled, and lifted my head to place a kiss on Sidney‘s lips. "I really love you, too, Sidney."

Sidney kissed the top of my head and I snuggled into his side, falling asleep almost instantly. For the first time in my life, I was truly happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited