‹ Prequel: Florescent Adolescence
Status: Complete.

This Modern Love

Under Pressure.

I hung up the phone filled with disappointment.

“I couldn’t get ahold of him,” I said quietly.

“I’m sure he won’t mind,” Shaun smiled, brushing my hair back with his hand.

“Shaun, I don’t know,” I sighed, biting my fingernail.

“Look, I’m doing this for you and I’m sure Scotty will be happy. I know he’s hesitant about the whole sex thing because of me. Mason does not let me forget how much better of a boyfriend he is to you than I would be,” Shaun informed me, furrowing his eyebrows. “And I know that you guys get pretty close, he smiled, flicking my neck. “I just want to help you out, you know?”

“I know, I just feel like I’m cheating on him. /it doesn’t feel right,” I grimaced.

Shaun leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips.

“It’ll be fine, I promise,” he whispered.

I took a few deep breaths before I climbed on top of Shaun.

“The only people to know about this today will be Scotty, Joanna and the two of us, got it?” I asked.

“And Louie,” he added.

“Why the hell would Louie know?” I asked.

“Louie finds out everything that’s supposed to be secret. I bet he’s on the other side of my door at this moment. He’s like a hound dog when it comes to finding out things he’s not supposed to,” Shaun explained with a sideways smile

“I’m not going to tell him if he doesn’t already know,” I snapped.

“Fine, then don’t,” he chuckled. “You ready?” he asked.

I nodded slowly, and pulled off his shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Holds hands up in the air*
DON'T SHOOT ME, MY SCOTTY FANS!
Head over to the next chapter that should be posted by now, before you kill me!
*Runs off*