‹ Prequel: Florescent Adolescence
Status: Complete.

This Modern Love

A Certain Romance.

Scotty and I splashed around in the water for a few more hours. We made jokes at each other and threw things we found in the sand beneath us. I accidentally threw a live crab at him. However, he got me back with a huge chunk of seaweed. We had to run back to where our stuff was when the people next to it started throwing food to the damn Seagulls. Neither of us wanted out stuff to be shit on, so we raced back to camp.

“Well, we had to dry off anyway. I don’t want to be soaking wet in the car,” Scotty said, lying on the beach towel.

“What time is it?” I asked, instinctively looking around for a clock.

Scotty checked his cell phone that was sitting next to him in his jacket pocket.

“Four ten,” he answered. “Looks like I got a missed call from Mason.”

He put the phone to his ear and we both waited in silence for Mason to pick up. I saw Scotty checking out a girl that was a few towels away. I had to restrain myself from slapping him upside the head.

“Hey, Mason,” Scotty spoke into the phone. “Sorry I missed your call, bro. What has been going on? Candace?” He turned his head towards me with a raised eyebrow. He handed me the phone and shrugged.

“Hello?” I asked somewhat worried. Who knows what kind of trouble those fools got themselves into?

“The lady at the Touch Less Car Wash just gave me the look of death. How do I say, ‘Sorry, it's not my puke’ in Spanish?” he asked.

“Why? What happened?” I questioned. Scotty tilted his head, obviously interested in the conversation.

“Louie got car sick. Shaun thought it would be a good idea to feed him as soon as we got on the road so he wouldn’t get hungry,” Mason explained. I could hear Shaun scoffing at him in the background. “Anyway, how do you say it?”

“Shaun should know. He makes a better grade in that class than I do.”

“Shaun doesn’t know shit about Spanish. He can barely order off of the Taco Bell menu,” Mason snapped.

“Alright, fine! It’s ‘Lo siento, eso no es mi vomitar,’ okay?”

“Lo siento, eso no es mi vomitar?” he recited back.

“Yes, just like that,” I chuckled. Mason was never good at foreign languages. Nevertheless, at least he tried to get it right.

“Shaun and Louie say hi. But I want to know something,” Mason stated quietly.

“What is that?” I asked a little nervous.

“Has the magic happened yet?” he questioned in a soft whisper.

“Maybe later on tonight,” I answered with a small smile.

“I’ll keep you posted about the wizard on this side,” he offered.

“Okay. But hey, Scotty’s phone is about to die,” I lied. “You guys have a safe trip, and call if you need anything.”

“We’re about six hours away from food!” Mason cheered

The line went dead and I handed a curious Scotty his phone back.

“Louie got car sick because Shaun over fed him. He needed to know how to tell the lady at the car wash that it wasn’t his puke since she was giving him evil glares,” I explained.

Scotty nodded and laughed.

“God, I love our friends,” he snorted.

“Are you hungry?” I asked, holding my stomach. It let out a violent growl, and made me realize that the last thing I ate was a cheese stick this morning.

“I could really go for a burger and some fries,” he admitted, rubbing his tummy.

We packed up all over our stuff and threw it carelessly in the back of his car. Camaros were not the best for traveling due to the lack of trunk space. We went and found the closest bar-b-que joint. It was the beach, so of course there were twelve tiny bars and grills lined up next to each other. Scotty decided to pick the one with the least amount of people. I have to admit, I hated eating at places with Scotty. He was fussy about waiters and wanted their undivided attention. It did not matter if they were male or female. Scotty Lago had entered the restaurant, and all waiters were his slaves.

“I didn’t realize how hungry I was until I got here,” Scotty managed to say while scarfing down his burger.

“I noticed,” I laughed.

He shook his head at me, but continued to eat.

“What are we going to do after this?” I asked, trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

Scotty looked up, and started to chew of a fry.

“Not that,” he said, shaking his head.

“That’s why I’m asking!”

Scotty narrowed his eyes at me and started to chew on his fry seductively.

“It’s got to be dark outside,” he whispered, looking outside the window. To my disappointment, it was still sunny.

“Why? Does it have to be dark so you can get it up, or what?” I teased.

“No,” he sneered. “It’s just better that way. More romantic.”

I felt my heart beat flutter. This boy was so sweet.

“Well, I completely trust you and I hope you come up with something great to keep entertained for the next four hours,” I told him with a smile.

“Of course, Babe. I know how make the magic happen,” he winked.

“Keep it up and I’m going to jump your bones right over this table,” I warned him.

“Keep what up?” he asked, licking his lips.

“Being sexy! Because I’m so close to raping you right now!” I hissed.

Scotty grinned, and stuck his hand under the table. I felt his hand touch my knee and travel up my thigh. Like any good girl, I grabbed his middle finger, and bent it backwards.

The look on Scotty’s face was priceless. He was for sure in pain, but when he regained control of his finger, he started laughing.

“You’re super horny, and you want it. You want to fuck me,” he started to sing quietly.

I shook my head and tried not to smile.

“You’re an asshole!”

“Alright, we’ll go back to the hotel. But, I have to shower first when we get there,” he said. He pulled out a twenty-dollar bill and set it in front of him at the table.

“We can save water and share a shower,” I offered with a sideways grin.

Scotty raised his eyebrow at me, and swished his mouth to the side.

“Jumping the gun a little bit there, huh?” he asked with his tongue inside his cheek.

“Oh, please,” I scoffed. “There is no way in hell I would ever have shower sex! I’d like to keep my bones unbroken, thank you very much.”

Scotty shrugged and scratched his head.

“You never know. Some people are into crazy things.”

“That’s not a heads up, is it?” I asked with wide eyes.

Scotty shook his head and laughed.

“No, it’s not.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I stand corrected. It seems like the next four chapters will be Shaun free. =\
I'm sorry. I lied.
I don't really know what else to say except that this chapter sucks nuts.

Check out the Scotty story. It needs some love.

Toss out suggestions and stuff, because I think I'm starting to fuck this story up. =[

LEAVE IT LOVE! <3