Status: Hopefully it goes well.

Tear it up.

Save the drama.

I walk in to the night club that we always seem to go to, to find the guys, Audrey, her friend Carry, and a few other dudes I never met. I honestly can't stand Carry, she annoys the fuck out of me. She is always in mine and Audrey's business. Yeah, we don't go out. Yeah, I only fuck her but If Audrey isn't complaining why should Carry always have to say shit to me. If I get enough drinks in me and she wants to talk shit I might be just smacking a bitch tonight.
"Who the fuck are these other dudes?” I ask Jordon
"Carry's friends. The little pretty boy over there keeps hitting on Audrey.” Jordon tells me motioning towards a tall dude in skinny jeans, and a V neck with shaggy hair, covered in tattoos.
I guess I have competition tonight. Audrey fucking eats dudes up that look like him. I can either act like I don't give two shits about it or just go up to her and act as if we are together for once. I think I'm just going to chill back for awhile, maybe a hotter girl will walk by. Yeah, I guess I am a douche for even thinking that but its true. I always have my eyes open looking for something better. I sit around talking to George watching Audrey but acting as if I'm not. The nameless guy is making her smile and laugh as if she is 16 again. I almost can't stand to watch them. I guess I do semi care about her cause I feel jealousy taking over. She looks up to catch me staring at her and I give her a grin and she smiles back at me. Then she goes back to talking with him. I think he thinks he has her were he wants her. All I can think is this guy is trying to talk game to the wrong girl. Just because she is friends with Carry doesn't make her easy. Trust me it took forever before she let me fuck her. I see him go in for a kiss but Audrey rejects him, he laughs it off and they smile at each other. Soon after that she walks towards the bar by her lonesome, well her friend stays back talking to his buddies. I get up and find her standing at the bar.
"Buy me a drink.” I tell her standing next to her
"You don't have any money?” She asks me
"I only have 30 on me and I don't want to spend it. I haven't been over my Mom's house."
"What do you want?"
"Just get me what you’re having.” I tell her
"Okay.” She tells me then orders are drinks.
"So you like the skinny jean wearing faggot?” I ask her with a grin spread across my lips
"He isn't a faggot he is really nice and cute."
"Then why did you pull away when he went into kiss you?"
"Why were you watching me?” She asked me
"I just glanced over, now answer the question girl.” I tell her
"Because, I don’t know him that well.”
"That's the only reason?"
"No.” She answers me with a little smile.
"What else was it?” I pressure her more
"Jorel, stop asking me fifty million questions."
"Give me a kiss then.” I say going in for one for her to pull away.
"No, not here.” She tells me
"What the fuck do you mean not here?” I ask with a little laugh
She stands in front of me smiling and pulls me down to her level and pecks me on the lips but I don't let her get away with a peck and I pull her closer to me and kiss her until she lets my tongue explore with her tongue. She pulls away and makes her way over to were we are all and I follow close behind with my drink in my hand .She walks over to her friend Carry and starts to talk and I talk with my boys. Before I know it Carry is coming up to me. Her presence just pisses me off.
"Why can't you just let Audrey move on with her life? She was doing find talking to Chris and then you had to go make out with her. What the fuck is your problem?’ She yells into my ear at the noisy night club.
"Seriously Carry you need to get the fuck out my face. You always stick your nose in are fucking business.” I tell her
"She tells me your business. She isn't happy with her fucking life because of you!” She yells at me which pisses me off causing me to yell louder at her
"Get the fuck out my face you stupid whore. What you think bringing these fuckers would make Audrey realize she can do better then me? Cause I hope you realized none of those bastards sitting over there are any better.” I say motioning towards Carry's male friends.
"Don't fucking talk about my friends. They are way better then you. All you are is bad news for her. You don't even care about her.” She yells at me
"Carry, just stop.” Audrey interrupts her.
"Get your fucking friend out my face.” I tell Audrey
"Why? What the fuck do you think you’re going to do? You’re fucking pissed because I speak the truth.” She says stepping closer to me just to piss me off.
"I'm about to throw my fucking drink on you in a minute because you’re so fucking trashy and a fucking whore. “I tell her with a grin on my face
"You guys just stop.” Audrey tells us.
"Tell your fucking whore of a friend to get the fuck out my face.” I tell her
"Dude, you seriously need to stop being so disrespectful towards her.” One of Carry's male friend James jumps in.
"Seeing your the only one sticking up for her why don't you control your bitch. “I tell him
"See dude, guys like you I can't fucking stand.” James tells me
"Alright, and faggots like you are asking to be fucked up.” I say stepping pass Carry towards James
Before I know it Audrey is in front of me pushing me back and then I feel a strong grip pull me back harder.
"Dude, calm the fuck down.” Dylan tells me holding me back.
"Jay, just stop.” Audrey tells me
"Get the fuck out my face. You’re going to tell me to stop when your friend is saying shit to me. I don't even want to talk to you or have you in my face."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much to Amiee
Everyone check out her stories
http://member.mibba.com/77852/
She is a great writer.