Status: Active :)

Can't Stop, Won't Stop, I Must Be Dreaming

Chapter 2

Alex and I walk into his band's tour bus that was parked in front of my house the whole time. "Wow this place is really messy." I stated when I entered the bus. I know", said Alex "maybe you can clean up and be our little maid."

I glared at him. "Just kidding Kels!" he says. But being really close to him, I knew he wasn't kidding.

Well anyways I can't live like this for about 4 months so I will clean up a little bit. "Hey Kelsey, come meet the band!" Alex exclaims. I follow my brother to a lounge they have in the back of the bus. And I see Jack, Zach, and Rian. "Guys, Kelsey said yes to joinging us on tour!"

"Yes!" all of the guys shouted smiling with glee.
The guy I heard and saw to be Jack came up to me "I'm Jack, the coolest, that's Zach, the strongest, and that's Rian who rocks at drums after me of course, and I don't even play drums" Jack says laughing while Rian throws a pillow at his head.

I giggle "Nice to meet you guys." Wait a minute did I just giggle? I never giggle unless I think someone is cute. No way I can not even think that Jack Barakat is cute! If I like or date any of the guys in my brother's band, it will be a diaster.

"Oh by the way your bunk is right across Jack's, he will show you where it is." Alex explained interrupting my thoughts while texting. "Who are texting"? I asked curiously. "My girlfriend" he said smiling atr his phone. "Aww my little brother is growing up!" I yelled hugging him.

"Hate to break it to you Kels but I'm 3 years older than you." Alex explains grinning.
"Pssshhh well I knew that, I was testing you!" I say laughing.
Alex laughes, rolls his eyes, and goes to his bunk texting away.

Jack walks me to my bunk, declares we are now "bunk buddies", and makes up a secret handshake for us because wwe are now bunk buddies. I'm not even kidding. He's the most hilarous guy I know.

An hour later we are in Florida and All Time Low is on the stage now. So far I sold a lot of merch and Alex said I can take a break for a half an hour.
So now I'm just walking around looking for something to do, when I see the one, the only, John Ohh. But I can't go up there and start having a conversation with him.

What if he doesn't like me. What if.. I got lost in my own thoughts too much that I tripped over a rock. "THUD" I fell right on my ass in front of John. Well this is embarrasing I thought. John looked at where the sound came from and saw me on the ground.

He ran up to me and asked "Woah are you okay?"
"Yes, I'm fine t-thanks" I stuttered. Yes I was that embarrased and nervous.
"Are you postive?"
"Yes I'm sure."
"A 100% postive."
"Yes a 100% ppostive." I anwesred giggling.
He laughed and said "Let me see how you walk"

I started walking when my foot felt unbalanced and I fell, but John caught me. "Yup your foots 100% percent not okay." he said laughing. "Let me take you to my band's bus. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and walks me to his bus.

He opens his bus and lays me down on the sofa and says smiling his croocked but cute smile "One second, I will get you a ice pack." I'm still trying to process whats happening in my brain right now. John comes back with the ice pack and places it on my foot.

"So we never really introduced our selves." He says laughing. "My name is John, John Ohh, and you are?"

"Kelsey Gaskarth but some people just call me Kels for short." I say trying not to blush. He grins and says " Ahhh Alex told me lots about you, he also mentioned that you're a big John Ohh fan." he says grinning.

Note to self: Remind to punch Alex in the face. I blush and stutter "Uhh w-w-well." John just keeps smiling and says "Don't worry I think it's really cute." I smile and say "

I should probably get back to selling merch, thanks for helping my foot its much better".

"Anytime see you around." he said. I return the ice pack to him and turn to the door to exit.
"Wait, Kelsey, I wnat to get to know you better, do you want to hang out tonight at 8:00, we could get some pizza." John smiles.

I say I would love to, we exchange phone numbers, and I walk out of The Maine's bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a very important chapter to this story because she meets everyone!
Sorry I haven't been updating. I have a lot of finals in school and I have to study like crazy :(
Oh and remember:
More comments=more chapters (and quicker)!

Also please subscribe, comment, and read my other story which you can find on my profile.

Thanks so much :)