Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Welcome to Volterra

The Cullen's had quickly placed themselves on a mission to save Remy and bring her home. Edward was on the edge of losing all that he had, and he took no time in wasting it. Alice and Jasper took the Volvo, Edward in the back, murmering incoherent insanity all awhile.

Emmett, Rose, Carlisle, and Esme took the Jeep and followed right on Alice's tail. It took not long to reach the airport and race their way up to the gates. One plane had already takeen off, and another plane was refueling on gas and changing all that was needed.

"I can smell her scent. She was here." Jasper spoke for the first time the whol way there.

"I know, now please be quiet so I can focus on saving the love of my life/" Edward spat at Jasper.

"Edward, we understand what is going on, but please do not take it out on your siblings." Carlisle said in a harsh tone.

Edward sighed, "You're absolutely right." He turned to Jasper, "I'm sorry, Jasper for taking it out on you, I truely am." She said honestly.

"It's fine." Jasper nodded, forgiving him easily. For all anyone knew, Jasper would have been the exact same way if it was Alice in that situation. But he didn't want to think about that ever.

Soon enough later, the plane was ready to board, and the Cullen's raced their way onto the plane, anxious enough to take off already.

~

Remy's POV.

The plane ride was taking longer than I expected, but I had fallen asleep, and then woken by a flight attendant, realizing that I was now in Volterra.

When I had gathered my small bad of mine and found myself a ride, I was off to meet the Volturi. I was scared, to be honest, but I was not turning it down. I had to do it. I couldn't back down, this was what I deserved, after all, right? I sighed, waiting for the taxi to stop at my destined place.

When I arrived to a very large town, I was unsure of where to go. It was dakr and I was walking around the old village for what seemed like ever. Not many people were out. I had asked many of those people where to go, and somehow I understand them say "The Clock Tower". So my next destined spot was this tower.

I looked around the large tower, trying to find a door, and minutes later, I had found one. I knocked, but there was no answer. I sighed, and slid down a rocky wall. I closed my eyes for a second or two before being grabbed and taken somewhere darker than it already was.

I screamed and squirmed around in this person's arms. But then I realized, this person's arms were cold, and rock hard. I looked up to see a beautiful man, that was unrecognizable. He didn't compare to Edward in any way, but he was mildly attractive.

"Ah ha ha! She has arrived!" A smooth, yet majestic voice said. I was placed on the ground, my feet holding me up.

"What? Where am I?" I asked hesitantly. The place that I was in was bright, and looked like a ballroom, where those rich families in movies would have their annual Ball Parties. It was quite beautiful, I had to admit. I felt a pang of need, and want tug on my heart. What was that?

"You're in the home of The Volturi, my dear. Let me introduce myself. I am Aro. These are my brothers, Caius and Marcus." He gestured to the pale blonde man, then to the dark haired one on his other side.

"How did you know I would come here?" I asked timidly.

"Well, we have a new addition to our coven. Zane, would you please introduce yourself to our new friend?" He asked calmy. I had to admit I was flipping shit in my head.

The man who had abducted me walked in front of me, took my hand, and kissed the top of it. "I am Zane. The new addition to the Volturi. I saw you, in my head, of course. I can tell when someone has come to visit the Coven that I belong with. It had worked for me and my older families in the past, when danger was coming. And when I came here, I suddenly saw you later on. And we have been waiting for you." His smile was awfully beautiful, and it made my weak heart skip a beat.

"Oh... Well, yes. I um... came to ask of something. I have been told you do with what you will with humans. And I am one, and I ask that you kill me." I said quickly and i felt my heart speed up as Aro's eye flickered in delight.

"Ahh, well.... Might I ask for your hand?" He asked gently. I hesitated but raised my hand to his outstretched one.

Once my warm hand had touch his cold, papery one, his eyes shut tight and waited for something to appear. His eyes opened slowly, and he flickered a tight smile.

"Ah ha ha!" He cheered. "My, what a great edition you will make!" He smiled again.

I shook my head in confusion, "I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

Zane spoke for him, smiling. "You will make the most amazing vampire in our coven." He smiled, and I couldn't help but send one his way.

Aro spoke, "You will have a magnificent give for telekinesis. How wonderful!" A low his came from behind him, and I flinched back. Zane came to put his hand around my waiste gently.

"Now now, Jane. You are still my favorite." He turned to face a small blonde girl with a beautiful small face. She seemed rather young, but then again, all of these vampires seemed to be young.

"Wait you want me to be one of you? But I just asked for your offer in killing me..." I trailed off.

Aro shook his head, "That would be such a waste! We could never risk such vigorous gift that you hold inside of you." Aro went and sat on his throne, and hiw brothers followed him to theirs.

"So, since you can do anything, I have to leave now? I have to find another way to end my life?" I asked, I wasn't much caring at the moment for how I worded things.

Aro's head snapped to mine immediately, "Absolutely not. We'll keep you here. Until you decide to join us. But you should decide fast before we turn you right here, and right now." Aro threatened. I cringed back into Zane's cold arms.

Zane's arms then go rigidly still and I looked up to see a blank expression on his face. I didn't have a clue of what was going on.

"Zane, who do you see?" Aro asked calmy, yet a little bit on alert.

"The Cullen's have arrived, and I didn't even see them coming." Zane's words hit me and I couldn't feel myself anymore.

And all I knew was that The Volturi would fight to keep me. And Edward would risk his life for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, another chapter. xD

I think I have time, so I'll update ANOTHER one, right now!

WHOOOO xDDDD

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS xD