Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Fire, Quench, Home

"This will be fun." Aro said, not keeping his eyes off of the doors. I couldn't face the doors, and I couldn't face Edward when he was to enter and know that he'd do anything to save me.

"Jane? Will you start, just to give them a little fun surprise?" Aro asked, a smile put on his face.

The doors opened and before I had any time to turn around, I was on the ground screaming in pain. I felt like I was burning. My head was burning, and my heart had rapidly sped up, trying to keep myself alive. My skin was burning, and I absentmindedly scratched at myself trying to get it off my me. But I couldn't. And the burning persisted. I screamed in more pain, and I was twitching and squirming on the cold floor beneath me. And then I heard his voice, and felt his cold hands on mine, and that seemed to quench out the fire.

I lay there, twitching every few seconds, staring straight up at the beautiful ceiling with procrasted designs of unimaginable things. I could hear the murmurs, and they were quiet, and calm. Maybe I was already dead, but I hadn't risened from my body yet. I wasn't sure though, but I wanted to know how it all happened so fast.

~

Edward's POV.

Edward heard her screaming when the doors to the Volturi's room opened. He saw her grasping at her head, then scratching at herself, screaming in dreadful pain. He glared at Jane, but couldn't take it enough to hurt her at the moment. He sped his way over to Remy, who was now on the ground squirming and still screaming. He place his hand on her cheeks, and whispered,

"Oh, Remy. I'm so very sorry. I love you, please don't leave me again. I love you." He cooed her, brushing his thumb against her smooth skin.

His touched much have done something because she had stopped screaming and squirming. She would twitch every so often but even with Jane still trying, it was not working.

No one's POV.

Jane got frustrated as she tried to mentally burn the stupid human in front of her. But Edward had done something to block it. When she tried it on Edward, it didn't work either. Something wasn't right.

Soon she, along with the rest of the others had realized what it was. Edward and Remy had an impenetrable bond then when even a few feet nearest eachother, any sort of mind cursing pain was blocked. Jane's, nor Alec's powers were useful when they were together.

Carlisle and the rest of the Cullen's had been in one confrontation with Aro and his brothers, and the didn't seem to want to give Remy away.

"You do not own her, Aro. You cannot do this to her against her will." Carlisle spoke calmy.

Aro nodded, "Well, she has a one of a kind gift. I had seen it, thanks to a few new sources of mine. Did you know, just by touching another, I can now see a strong force that is brought with them into the immortal world, Carlisle?" Aro seemed happy about what he could do, but the Cullen's, along with the rest of the Volturi were tired of hearing it.

"We will be taking Remy home now, Aro. Good seeing you." Carlisle said calmy.

Aro sighed, " I don't think so."

Caius had finally had enough, "Gracious, Aro. Let them leave, I am awaiting for Heidi to bring our food. This is not helping at all. And as much as I'd like to keep Remy myself," Edward growled. "I don't feel the need to share my food, or get out of control over this nonscense." He said aggrivated.

"You wouldn't need to worry about us and your food. Thank you for letting us leave in peace, Caius, and my....former brothers." Carlisle said before escorting his family out.

"Edward, carry Remy, and let's go." Carlisle added before the Cullen's, and Remy had left.

Zane was heart broken. He had felt a strong connection with the human. And he wanted her to be his. Now that she was takena way from him, he would find his way to get her back, and have her be his forever.

~

Remy's POV.

I turned over on something big and comfortable. The cold sheets covered me and I felt in heaven. Maybe I really was there now. I opened my eyes slowly to a bright room that didn't seem to be like heaven. But I knew I wasn't, because I was in what seemed like a hospital-like gown.

I turned over on my left side to see Edward laying next to me, staring directly into my eyes. And then I realized the night before. About the fire that was inside of me, and the cold hands and lovely voice quenching out that fire.

"Edward." I whispered, anxious to get closer to him, which I finally managed to do.

"Remy, love. I know, you must be a little bit sore from that horrible scene you had to encounter yesterday. You managed to slam your head on the marble floor a few times." He winced as he said this.

I shook my head, not caring about myself being hurt. I was surprised that we were both alive, and I was relieved to ahve him back.

"Edward, I'm so-" I was interrupted.

"No. Do not say you're sorry for my selfishness. But don't ever scare me like that again." He whispered back, but in a much more harsh tone.

"I won't I promise. I'm sorry, Edward. So sorry. I-I love you." I said quietly. A smiled came up on Edward's face and I could just die fro his smile. Oh, maybe a bad way to explain how I felt for his smile.

"As I love you, Remy Jones." He leaned forward and pressed his cold lips to mine. The sensation came back to me and I tried to wrap my arms around him but my right hand got caught, or was stopped my a tube with fluid running through it.

"Be careful, love. Carlisle wanted to keep atleast one tube in you. You needed it, I guess. But we have a whole life time for seducing eachother." He smirked, and I giggled, curling up gently into his cold, hard marble chest.

"Yes, we have time." I smiled, closing my eyes, finding my way back into the pretty colors behind my eyelids.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm. O.O

THREE UPDATES IN ONE FREAKIN' DAY!

TELL ME WHATCHU THINK! xDDD

Updates sooooon.....

COMMENTS &SUBSCRIBERS! xD

Oh, and so, every update, I'll say a song that I have been listening to while writing the chapter. And today, it has been:

Hurt Me - Kerli Koiv
The Creationist - Kerli Koiv
Hey Lady - Thriving Ivory. xD