Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Baseball Intrusion

We had driven in the same car as Bella and Edward. We as in, Rose, Alice, and me. The rest took Emmett's other jeep. Yeah, insane in the membrane to have two jeeps? Ha.

I rode in the back, sitting on the top with Alice, while Rosalie drived and literally made Edward sit in front with her. It'd be best for us to get to know Miss Bella, right? Ha, wrong. We just wanted to mess with her.

So, during the ride to the clearing, Rose, Alice, and I decided to have some fun with the radio. Alice, using her gift, saw through what song would play next. We all cheered and squealed like little school girls when the song My Life Would Suck Without You came on.

"Guess this means you're sorry, you're standing at my door.
Guess this means you take back, all you said before.
Like how much you wanted anyone but me.
Said you'd never come back but here you are again"


Singing horribly at the top of our lungs, Alice, Rose, and I sang along to the song. The look on Bella's face would have made me double over in laughter if my distraction to awkward-fy Bella wasn't so infective.

"Cuz we belong together now yeah!
Forever united here somehow yeah!
You got a piece of me, and honestly;
My life would suck without you!"


"Here!" Rose hollered as we all laughed together, besides Edward and Bella, whom we just glared at.

We hopped out, literally and ran towards where Carlisle and the others were setting up. Jasper and Emmett went to their lover's sides and embraced. I held back, trying to choke back the pain of not having that sort of connection with Edward anymore.

"Alright, we should start right now! Two minutes till the storm!" Alice cheered, leaping over my small body. Yes, she leaped over my head. I was short, just a few inches taller than Alice, but still.

I laughed, "I bat first!" I chimed, running for the bat. Jasper smiled, handing the bat over to me. "Alright, go easy on me guys. This is only my second time." I warned, getting into a batting stance.

"I'll throw humanly for you." Alice giggled. Lifting her leg gracefully, she pitched the baseball my way.

"Oof!" I squealed as the ball was hit by the bat. I cheered for actually hitting it, "Yes! Whoo!" I jumped up and down, Emmett doubled over, laughing. I gave them a confused look.

"RUN!" Alice and Rose yelled together, laughing.

"Oh!"' I understood, taking off. Now, being human is hard. You can't run as fast as vampires. So when I ran, I had only gotten to second base by the time Emmett tackled me (gently) to the ground.

"Out!" He boomed, smirking. I glared and kicked him off of me.

"Sooo not fair!" I grumbled, dusting my butt off.

"You hit the damn ball, Remy! Whoop!" Emmett cheered, lifting me up.

I squealed, "Okay, enough enough. Someone else's turn. I'll be back field." I said as emmett placed me down. I walked over to the back, stancing for Jasper to hit the ball. When he had, the ball went flying out into the forest.

"Oh, HALE no!" I laughed, glaring playfully at Emmett.

"Nice one!" Everyone, besides Edward and Bella, laughed. I started running after the ball, Emmett humanly on my tail.

I would have totally gotten the ball if Emmett hadn't grabbed me and swung me the other way. I didn't even hear Alice yell for everyone to stop. Her face was full of scarce worry, which I didn't find too appealing.

"What?" I said, breathlessly as Emmett put my down next to the rest of them.

"Someone is coming. Well, three." Alice, whispered. Everyone turned to see three people walking out of the forest. Wait, they weren't people, they were vampires.

Carlisle turned to me, "You should be fine. You're with us everyday, so your scent will be blended in with ours." Then he turned to Edward who faced Bella.

"Put your hair down." He murmered, taking her hat off and placing her hair around her neck. I felt a pang of pain hit me in my chest. I looked away, trying to ignore it.

The three vampires came gracefully, smiling widely at the coven of vampires. There were two men, and one woman. They were all beautiful, but in the same instant, disgusting ones.

"Hello, we heard your coven playing, and decided to join in." The dark haired man spoke, a heavey accent that I couldn't quite place my finger on. "Oh, before you speak, I'd like to introduce my coven. I am Laurent. This here, is Victoria and James." He gestrued to the red haired woman, then to the blonde man.

"This is my family, is it nice to meet you, but actually, some of us were just leaving, so I assume so, for awhile." Carlisle said abruptly, gesturing for his family to get ready to leave.

"Ahh, well, why not let the games begin?" Victoria smirked.

Alice gestured me as Edward did the same for Bella. Suddenly, though, a small gust of wind, good enough for scents to linger, swayed past us. I saw Bella's hair fly the direction of the nomadic vampires. The blonde, James, sniffed the air, and then smirked.

"You brought a snack?" He hissed. The Cullen's hissed back, getting into slight crouching positions.

Carlisle explained, severely. "The girl is with us. You will do no such harm." He spoke harshly.

Laurent put his hands up in defense, "I see. We will do no such arm. We will leave now, in peace." He spoke, they turned to leave.

"Let's go." Carlisle spoke monotonously. Everyone nodded, getting very serious. Edward had taken Bella in one jeep, Emmett following. The rest of us took the other jeep, and some ran home.

"What's going on?" I asked, nervous.

"James is a tracker." Alice spat. She added a smypathetic smile. "I'm sorry. But we need to get Bella out of here, so James doesn't get to her." She spoke, turning into the driveyway, moments later.

We all ushered into the house and wiated for Edward and Bella to arrive. I was scared, and nervous, and selfishly hurt. Edward was going out of his way to save Bella. That stupid new girl who took him away from me. Who made me hurt ever so more than what I already was.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Rosalie hiss at the person who was at the door.

"I have come to warn you..." His heavey accent trailed. Edward had come into the house, hissing at Laurent.

"No, Edward. He's here to warn us.." Carlisle said, calming down Edward.

"I have come to warn you about James. He is a fierce tracker. When he wants something, he does not stop till he gets it. Be careful, he will do anything to get her." He gestured to Bella, who cowered back behind Edward. And with that, Laurent left peacefully.

"We need to go." Edward growled. Everyone in the house hold got prepared to leave. I just on the couch, alone. I felt invisible to them. Everyone. I felt like Bella had taken my place, and all I could do was watch as everyone ran through the house, grabbing what they could.

"Rose, Esme, take these and put them on. put as much of her scent in the forest as possible." Edward through jackets at Rose adn Esme.

Rose hissed, "Why should we? She's ruining everything Edward! And what about Rem-"

"Enough." Edward spat, interrupting her completely.

"Let's get going." Everyone left the house, heading into the garage. Rose came over to me before leaving.

"Remy, I'm so sorry. I wish I didn't have to do this. I will do my best to get him to realize he only wants Bella because of her blood.... Will you just stay here till We get back?" She asked, biting her lip. I nodded, she gave me a hug, which I returned, and left the house.

I was alone, then. I paced around the house for what seemed like months. But it wasn't months, it was three days, to be exact. Three days that I was alone in the Cullen house. No one was there with me, to tell me it was all going to be okay, and that Edward would fall back in love with me. No one told me that because nothing was ever going to be okay, and Edward was never going to fall in love with me again.

~*~*~*~

It was only two days when I ran into someone in the forest. Someone that I completely felt the need to help. To my dismay, I let my selfishness, and hatred take control and peak for me. And that voice had also come back, to make me threaten the red head, just enough for her to forget about Bella, and to take me instead...

I had enough of staying in the large, vacant house. Two days had gone by, and I felt like I was suffocating there. Even with every room so empty, I could feel my small throat closing in. So I decided to take a walk in the forest. Yes, I'll admit that was a stupid idea, but hell, I was in over my head at that time.

I stimbled my way through the dark green forest. I could small the scent of pines, and wet bark from the rain that pursued the night before. I felt at utter peace when I entered the forest. Until she came into view.

Her red hair was what I first saw at the corner of my eye. I turned abruptly to face her, my hand over my heart, breathing hard. She smirked at me and zoomed through to be right in front of me.

"Your scent was off when I first saw you. But I knew you were human, and now that the others are still in Arizona, now is the best time, am I correct?" Victoria smirked again, taking a whiff of my scent.

Show her who ya are... My mind told me, making me regret it, but knowing that I'd stupidly listen to myself.

" 'Fuck's it to you?" I spat, glaring evenly at her.

"Oh, you have a mouth, don't you?"She jokingly cooed.

I rolled my eyes, "What the hell do you want?" She let out a small laugh, shifting her weight close to me.

"Your blood, you stupid human." She cackled, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from my spot.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered, now scared.

"Well, you see..." She said, pulling me to the Cullen's house. "Your family killed my James. And that Bella girl is on her way back to Jacksonville, with her mother. So she's never coming back. And I'm just too lazy to go chase after her; I've been pretty hungry lately, and without Bella here for my food, it'll be you that I hold responsible for the death of my James." She hissed.

She squeezed my arm hard, as she pushed me into the house. "Yeah, ow, that hurts." I sneered.

"Write your family a note. Tell them that you've gone on a break. Leave it at that." She ordered, throwing paper and a pen at me.

I could feel the tears running down my face as i stared at the paper in front of me. I sighed, wiping my tears awayy and started to write.

I'm sorry for such inconvience, but I need to leave. A break, I guess. Umm, I need time, yeah. Don't come looking for me, there is no need. Not like you'd want to anyways.

Bye. And P.S. Edward, I love you; you kinds sorta broke my heart.

~Remy.


Tear drops had fallen from my eye and had fallen onto the paper, leaving wet stains clearly on the thin stationary. Victoria grasped my arm and swung me over her shoulder. Her body was hard a rock, and I could feel the bruises already start to form on my stomach.

"Let's go. I want to start inflicting pain on you at once." Victoria hissed, laughing at how much fun she'd have hurting me. I had a feeling this wasn't going to be good.

But that feeling went away when I thought of finally letting everything go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeep. O_O Don't kill me... Sorry if it's a stupid chapter... D;

But this is what I was planning on all along. MUWAHAHA.
I'll update after I get comments&subscribers. teehee.

So, somehow, Edward will have to find forgiveness in Remy. Which could possibly happen. You never know. xO

&&Sorry if the plotting in this chapter is confusing, but I kind of don't care seeing as this is my story, so..... YOU CAN SUCK ON THAT SUCKAS!

<3 :D