Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

I Could Really Use A Wish Right Now

I woke up to bright light shinging through my eyelids. It was annoying, and I was now in a bad mood. I turned over and opened my eyes. I wasn't in my bed, er Edward's. I wasn't in his room either. Where the hell was I?

Oh, that's right...

I sighed, and got out of Jake's bed. I looked in his full body mirror to see myself in bad shape. My make-up was smeared, hair messed up, and I was in his clothes, with my bra and underwear.

I remembered what happened last night, but I didn't want to think of it. I felt horrible about jumping off the cliff, and I felt like sush a slut for letting my hormones from the drugs get to me. Maybe I'd just lay off of them for awhile.

I heard a bunch of deep husky voices out of Jake's room. There was a lot of laughing and clapping, along with booming of donkey sounds. I peeked out the door to see the whole pack sitting in Jake's living room.

"Jared, your turn! Truth or dare." Quil said, looking at Jared. Oh great, they were playing this game. I sighed, making myself known to the pack.

"Hey, Remy! Oh...shit did Jacob get LAID!?" Embry boomed, making the others laugh. Jacob slapped him in the head. Hard. "Oh, you ass!" He whined.

I smirked, "No one got laid last night, okay? What you guys up to?" I asked, though it was quite obvious.

"Truth or Dare, baby! You up for a few rounds?" Jared smiled at me.

"Sure." I sat next to Paul who pulled me in a hug. "'Sup, bro." I smirked.

"Hey, Remy. No offense, but you look like shit." He laughed, Jacob glaring at him. I stuck my tongue out while he kissed my forehead. It was such a shock to see how close we have gotten, even if we haven't spent all the time together. The imprint had us bound tightly in a family way, and it was unbreakable.

"Okay, Remy. Truth or Dare?" Jared ask.

I bit my lip, thinking. "Um..." I thought.

"Dare." Paul finished for me. I looked up, glaring.

"You can't do that!" I whined.

"Actually, I can." He laughed. I groaned, waiting for my dare.

"Oh! I've got it!" Jared cheered. A few seconds went by, each one being a dramatic time of intensity. Then he said it.

"Strip down." He smirked, saying it simply.

I glared, then smiled. "Okay." I said just as easily.

"No." Paul and Jake said together.

"Oh shut up, you guys can't go anything about it." I grumbled. All the guys waited on me. I rolled my eyes and took off Jake's shirt, then his boxers. I was left in my bra and underwear.

"Whoa." I heard some say.

"Okay, show is over." Jake growled, walking over to cover me with his body.

"Oh stop it, Jake." I said.

"Yeah, You totally leaked what happened last night, Jake." Quil smirked, laughing.

My eyes widened. "You what?!" I screamed, pushing him out of the way.

"No, the whole wolf thing, I couldn't get it out of my head." He said quickly.

I sighed. "Alright. Well now it's-" The phone rang loudly, interrupting my sentence. Jake went over to the phone and answered.

"Hello?" He growled as the person on the other end spoke. "Yeah, she's here. I'll bring her to the border right now." He said hardly, hanging up.

I lifted up an eyebrow, "Edward?" I stated.

He picked up his shirt and boxers, handing them to me and pulled my outside. "Bye guys!" I yelled to the boys back inside. I heard a chorus of 'goodbyes' from them. I got into Jake's car and waited for him to start it.

"Jake?" I hesitated.

"I can't do this, Remy. You're getting him on my ass, and I can't take it." He drove off down the rode, not looking at me. He said those words easily, yet at the same time, like he was being forced to.

I sighed. "I'm too fucked up, Jake. I'm sorry..." I trailed. I was confused, and I didn't know what I was doing anymore. I loved Jake as a friend, and Edward as a boyfriend. Life was just changing things around on me every five seconds, making my choices just as hard.

"We can't hang out anymore." He said, his voice cracking at the end.

"What? Why?" I asked frantically. Jacob pulled up the the boundary line, staring straight off in front of him.

"Just...Go." He said, closing his eyes. I turned to see Edward waiting. I looked down at myself. Shit.

"Fuck, Jake. I forgot to-"

"Just go." He spat harshly. I shook my head, not believing what he was doing.

"Jake-" He shook his head, turning to glare at me. I'd kind of be taking the walk of shame, now.

I sighed, and got out of the car. I wanted to act like I didn't remember anything, so I purposely stumbled as I walked to Edward's car. When I got in, I looked at Edward, whose face was blank. Purely.

He sped off down the rode, and I slipped on Jake's clothes as he drove. Again, there was silence, and I couldn't blame him for not wanting to speak to him. He wasn't going to want me after this, after him having to watch me walk out of Jacob's clothes, basically naked. I'd feel the same way, and I couldn't blame him at all.

We arrived to the house a little bit later. I took my own route into the house, alone. When I walked in, I saw Alice looked at me sadly. She held out a Dress for me, which I took willingly. I went to the downstairs bathroom to change, leaving Jake's clothes on the ground.

When I walked out, no one was paying attention to me, so i took it into my own matters and took myself to the piano room. It was empty when I entered, which would give me the best concentration. I felt horrible, so I guess I'd write another song, for Edward. Since I couldn't get him a start in the first place.

I sighed, placing my hands on the ivory keys, letting it all sink in. I had the paper and pen sitting up on the piano, waiting to be used for my inspiration. I didn't know how long I was in the piano room when something finally clicked. Then another peice, and another. And soon I was writing down the song.

For some odd reason, I had a needing ache to name it Airplanes. Why, I didn't know. I smiled at myself as I played a small peice to myself. I guess I wasn't by myself.

Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now.
Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now.


"It's beautiful." I jumped at Rose's voice. I turned to look at her coming towards me. Worry took over her beautiful once she saw me. "Remy, what's wrong?" She asked, wiping my face.

Then I realized that I had been crying. "I-I don't know. I'm horrible, and hate myself for hurting him. I can't do it anymore. Maybe I need to leave again, cause things would be so different if I wasn't here to ruin it all." I babbled on, sobs erupting through my throat.

Rosalie sat next to me, wiping my eyes. She shook her head. "No, no. Don't think such a thing, Remy. Edward is more upset with himself than with you. He said he wish he hadn't seen you walk out of the mutt's car half naked, but...." She trailed off, trying not to smirk.

We both started to chuckle, "God that's so horrible to picture." I looked down, shaking my head.

"He's in his room, you should talk to him." Rose insisted, pulling me off of the piano bench. I nodded, smiling at her.

"Thanks Rose." She hugged me, taking me out of the room.

I sighed as I made my way up the stairs. I was nervous to talk to him, to confront him. But I was also upset that he'd blame himself for how messed up I am. He had absolutly no right to think like that.

I got to the door and pushed the door open to see Edward sitting on the bed, head in his hands. His stereo was playing a sweet, relaxing melody. My heart squeezed when I realized what piece it was.

A Walk in The Forest, by Brian Crain.

"Crain is amazing." I spoke out of silence. Edward looked up, his face saddened curiously.

"He is, isn't it?" He said after a minute. I walked over to him, and sat next to him on his bed. I wrapped my arm und Edward's right arm, leaning my head on it as well.

"How can I get you to forgive me? I feel so damn awful..." I trailed, whisking imaginary tears away.

Edward took my face in his hands. "I don't think that was you last night. Those drugs did it." He winced at the word drugs.

"How did you...?" He tapped his temple. Ah, right. Read Jake's mind. Oh, FUCK.

I shook my head, tears falling quickly. "Oh my God, Edward. I'm so sorry! I didn't know what I was doing! I'm so....so...sorry!" I sobbed into his arms.

"Shh, it wasn't you. Just.... Promise me that you will never do those disgusting drugs again." His voice was sharp, and directly at me.

I shrugged, "What if I can't...?" I bit my lip.

"You will." He reassured me. I nodded into his chest. His tilted his body back, bringing both me and him back to lay down.

"And one more thing." He added, his voice raising. I looked up to meet his gaze, which showed pain. "Never, and I mean never jump off a cliff again. No matter what you're on." I bit my lip, only nodding in agreement. The jumping was fine, but I wouldn't do it for him.

"Oh, and what did you mean when you said that you needed to get the bright things in the sky for me?" He asked suddenly.

"What?" I turned back to look at him, I could feel my face getting hot.

"I read Jacob's mind. Last night while you were sleeping, you mumbled a lot about getting shiney things in the sky for me..." He looked at me decently.

I made a small 'o' with my mouth, nodding. "Stars. When I was.... high, I felt intriguid by them, and that's why I jumped the cliff. I wanted you to forgive me if I brought you a star..." I explained, yawning.

Edward sighed, "I don't need a shiney thing. All that I need, is you." I smiled, reaching up to kiss him.

"I bloody love you, Edward Cullen." I murmured against his lips. He chuckled lightly.

"Oh, and I bloody love you too, Remy Jones." He mimicked, kissing my forhead.

And I didn't know what took me over, maybe the exhaustion from last night. All I know what within the few minutes of settling into Edward's chest, I had been knocked out with a wave of relief and exhaustion. I felt better when I didn't have to think so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
See? EVERYTHING IS BETTER! >:O

I hope... Anyone have ideas for next chapter? I'd LOVE to hear them. O_O
PLEASE. :P

Comments&Subscribers?! HEHEHE.