Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

No Air, No Air

My heart is in pain, but I'm smiling for you. Oh baby I'll try to make the things right.
I need you more than air when I'm not with you. Please don't ask me why, just kiss me
this time. My only dream is about you and I.


I woke up on Edward's bare chest. I wouldn't mind waking up to that every morning. I smiled as I began to day dream about the night before. How beautiful it was, and magical. So serene.

"Did I wake you?" Edward asked, causing me to snap out of my day-dreaming.

"Hmm?" I mumbled, snuggling up to his cold chest. "Nope, I woke up on my free will." I smiled, looking up to glance at Edward.

"Remy, that was just beautiful..." Edward trailed, smiling down at me. I smiled back and propped myself on my left elbow.

"I've been waiting so long just have you in that way." Grinning, I leaned forward to press my lips against Edwards.

He pulled me up so that I was on top of him, not breaking the kiss. I held my hands in his touseled hair as our lips molded together perfectly. Edward let out a slight moan when I bit his bottom lip. He opened his eyes to roll them at me, making me giggle.

The door then opened, "Hey, guys but we were-" Emmett stopped, shrieking like a little girl. I gasped, turning around, where Edward covered me up with the blankets.

Emmett ran over to the balcony of the stairs and yelled down, "Hey guys! Edward finally got laid! WHOO HOO!" I heard cheers from downstairs, mostly laughter at Emmett's immature-ness. (Is that even a word?) Oh well.

Emmett came back into the room, hands over his eyes and asked, "Alice wanted me to come and tell you to get dress, Remy. She and Rose are taking you out shopping." When he left the room, Edward pulled himself on top of me and push his lips on mine.

I let out a small giggle, smiling into the kiss. "Edward, I have to go. Alice will drag me out of here naked if she has to." Edward trailed kisses on my cheek and down my neck. I let out a small moan, smiling.

"Fine." He grumbled, pulling me onto my feet with him.

I found a pair of jeans, a shirt, and my bra and underwear. I ran to the bathroom to take a quick warm shower before I got out and was soon ready to leave. I hugged Edward, who was now fully dressed, and reached myself up for our lips to meet.

"I love you." I said against the kiss.

"As I love you. Now, go have fun." He smiled down at me.

We got into the car a few minutes later, and started off down the road.

"Oh! Turn it up Rose!" I screamed as No Air came on the radio

Alice and I giggled, while Rose drove. Rose turned up the volume, and soon we began to sing along. I, of course, had Jordin's part. Alice got Chris's part. Rosalie joined in when she felt like it.

If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air
Oh!

I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand

But how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gonna be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air..


I laughed with my two favorite sisters as we sang together. I was going to love shopping with Alice and Rosalie. After last night, I was in such a great mood, but I still had that feeling. The ache in my chest, telling me I wouldn't have much loner before he came for me. I needed to spend as much time as I could with my family, for all I know, he could come today, or tomorrow.

~*~

Edward's POV.~

Edward smiled as he watched the love of his life, and his two sisters drive off to Port Angeles, where they would shop all day. He had asked them of this, because he needed to figure out what was going on with Remy. She was more clingy than she has ever been. IT wasn't a bad thing, it just worried him.

Now that they were out of the house, Edward could start looking around, for anything out of the ordinary.

Edward went straight up to his room to look through Remy's belongings. He hated having to go through her things, but he was worried sick about her. What else was he supposed to do? Right, there wasn't a smart enoug answer for that, so he pretty much had to do it.

He looked in they closet that they shared, nothing in the sorts was wrong. He surpringly check under the bed, and of course, nothing. Then he found her few bags that she owned, and went through each of them thoroughly.

The note he found, minutes later, struck through his dead, non-beating heart, as he read the fine print in front of him.

Dearest, Remy.

I hope that this letter arrives to you soon. When we first met, when you came on your suicidal braul, I took a liking to you. I know how short the timing was between you and I, but I cannot fathom being without you. And so, when you left, my heart was broken. So now, I will be coming for you, my dear Remy. Now, do not go off to your precious vampire family with this letter, as if they were to find out, they would be in much more danger, so think wisely on your choice. And it's a good thing that I can block your sister, Alice, from seeing me coming. Please don't be frightened, love. We will be together soon enough.

Yours Truely,

Zane.


Edward growled menacingly, zooming downstairs in a blink of an eye. He stood right in front of his father and brothers, his whole body shaking as Carlisle took the note from Edward and read it. Jasper and Emmett went behind Carlisle to read the note along.

All four vampires growled feircely, just at the thought of another, taking one of their family members. They couldn't lose Remy. Edward could not lose her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscribers? xD

I love you(: I'll update as soon as I can.. I'm going through a bad time right now.
Boyfriend-ish guy is off to something thing with his team, then he's going to college.
So it's all pretty hard for me. D:

I'll stop babbling. :/

Hope you like this chapter.