Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Shop 'Til We Drop... Literally

I loved Alice. I loved Rosalie. I loved My family. I adored Edward as well as loved him, with everything I was....

I was going to die, or atleast, change. Why did he have to do this to me? If he actually felt something for me, even after the shortness of a meeting we had back in Italy, wouldn't he be more selfless and keep me human? If he really wanted to?

No, because he fell in love with me, after maybe an hour of standing in front of the Volturi. I knew there was something between us, but only on his part. I felt nothing but disgust, yet a slight attraction to his looks, but nothing more.

Did this really have to happen? To me?

To Edward? The man I fell in love with from the first day, even if it was just a small run in. He saved me from myself, when I shouldn't have been saved.

So this was what I got? In repayment? In revenge? I got become something that I never thought existed, and I'd have to share it with someone who I couldn't stand, or want?

This was unfair, I didn't think I deserved all of this. Nothing of the sort; because I'd rather be torchured by Victoria over and over again then go through this.

---

REWIND!

"No! This is totally cute!" Rosalie cheered, picking out a cute dress for me.

"Do I have to?" I whined. Alice and Rosalie looked at me, giving me a serious look.

"Yes, we'll buy it, but you have to wear it out of here." Alice beamed a bright smile. I rolled my eyes and went into the dressing room to put on the dress, shoes & accessories, then came out to show Alice and Rose.

Their jaws drop as I exited the dressing room. "Whoa, hot mama!" Rose smirked. "Twirl for us!" She smiled. I rolled my eyes and twirled, letting the light pink-ish dress twirl around me.

"Alright let's get you something to eat now that we have you in something suitable." Alice made a face, then grabbed my other clothes and walked out to the cashier.

"$124.32" The cashier said. Alice handed her a roll of money and smiled, pulling me out of the store.

"You guys are insane." I mumbled shaking my head.

"Well, you look cute, so shut up." Rose retorted. I rolled my eyes and linked arms with Rose and Alice.

The three of us stormed the sidewalks, three across, arms linked, making all the other people move out of out way as we sing "Bring Me To Life" at the top of our lungs and totally off-key. I staggered a few times in my boots, then laughed every time someone around us shook their head and snickered at us.

We arrived at a diner a little bit later, and soon we were seated. I wasn't that hungry, but I decided to order mac and cheese, which was, of course, my total favorite.

Alice and Rosalie talked as I ate, smiling at me every few minutes. I cleared my throat a minute later, getting their attention.

"Do you guys mind if I go to the music store for a quick second? I'll be right back, i'm not done eating, I just want to check it out..." I asked, smiling innocently.

Rose and Alice looked at eachother, then back at me. "Where is the music store?" Rose asked.

"A few stores down, right by the alley." I said quickly.

"Be careful, and hurry back, Remy." Alice warned as I squealed and jumped out of the booth.

"Thank you!" I said as I walked out of the diner. I turned to my right and ran down the sidewalk, which was totally empty at the moment. Really weird, I thought. I looked at the black shiney car on my left. The windows were tinted, so it was impossible to really see inside. It was a beautiful car.

I crossed the alley just in time to hear a small trembling whimper. I turned quickly, steadily walking into the alley. "Hello? Is anyone in here? A-are you hurt?" I asked, quietly.

"Gotcha." Red eyes popped out, and a small girl stood in front of me. Her blond hair pulled into a tight bun, and she was dressed the same way the last time I saw her.

"Jane?" I whispered.

She let out a small chuckle. "Don't scream." She said, warning me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked warily.

"Just here to help out Zane, that's all." She smirked, then looked over my shoulder.

Suddenly I was grabbed, a cold hand covered my mouth, and another hand covering my eyes. I was pulled into a car, from what I could tell. Then I felt the car jerk forward, speeding down the road.

"Shh, don't scream. Jane Put a blind fold on her will you?" A man said. The pair of hands moved from my eyes, just to be replaced by black fabric.

I whimpered as I heard chuckling all around me. I mumbled into the cold hand, my whole body shaking imensely.

"I told you I'd come for you. Suprised I'd come so soon? Shocked that Alice had not seen me? Well, that's the good thing about my gift." He chuckled. "But I've been thinking..." He trailed, I could hear a smirk in his voice. "Jane sort of, well, got into my head, literally, and maybe just torchuring you some way, is better. Aro really does admire you. And if you were to join his coven, we'd still be together." He chuckled manacingly, making my whimper.

I knew it was over, then. Though I didn't think he'd come so soon, but he did. I was scared, and I could feel the tears streaming down my face uncontrollably, like a river. I wish it hand't been so soon, I wasn't prepared. But now I had to be, I was going to hell.

Zane had finally come for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so the first part, well, that's kind of what will happen, because then it's a rewind thing, you know? Well, I NEED OPINIONS!

WHO WOULD LIKE REMY TO BE TURNED?

YES?
NO?
SUCK MY BAWLS?

Comment&Subscribe, please. And tell me what you think. :D