Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Dreams Collide

It's been too long, I knew it. I hadn't woken up, and I realized that I was dead. Dead? No, that's not right. Edward wouldn't tolerate such pain, of course he wouldn't. But why couldn't I see? Why was it so dark? And why couldn't I move? Just the small tug in my muscles, and I could feel my hand clench onto a soft fabric. A blanket, or sheets?

Then I heard their voices, and they were whispering, but I could hear it. I mean, I could really hear them, and even what they were saying. I knew where they were, not too far out of the room I was in. Wait, how did I know I was in a room?

The scents and smells. They were strong, I could smell every scnet that had ever lingered in here. Even my own, but why could I? Wasn't I dead? No, I couldn't be. Unless heaven - or hell for that matter, made you feel alive, even if you weren't on the living ground any longer.

I heard pair of feet walk into the room. Edward's room. I was in his room, in his bed, and that's why I recognized those smells, I could recognize him.

"Alice how long?" I heard Edward's impatient voice.

She sighed, and I could picture her rolling her eyes. "Now." She chimed, smiling down at me as I opened my eyes.

"Huh?" I whispered as I took in the fresher, sharper views that could now see. I shook my head, looking up at Edward. "We're all dead? That wasn't supposed to happen!" I gasped, frantically pulling myself out of the bed.

Edward chuckled, pulling me into a sweet embrace. "No, love. You're...much more alive than you were before." He said as he kissed the crown of my head.

I shook my head, not understanding. "What do you mean?"

He sighed, I could tell that he knew this was coming. "You were...changed." He winced. I stood there, motionless, numb, confused.

Then it all came back to me. Zane and his followers, including Jane, bringing - well, teleporting - me to the Volturi. The little game they had played on me - to which, I winced at. Then being thrown around like a rag doll, all the way down to the stinging pain in my neck.

"Zane?" I whispered.

"Gone." Alice said, smiling. I nodded, smiling back.

"But what happened? Wasn't Aro pissed or something?" I asked, worried. Alice giggled, shaking her head.

"No, actually. He was too interested in getting his meal, so we were able to leave." She explained and she brushed my hair.

"Oh, I see." I nodded. Then a burning pain began to make it's way into my throat, out of nowhere. I grabbed my throat in reflex, swallowing sharply.

"You need to hunt, love." Edward insisted, taking my hand.

Now I'll lay here, daydreaming on your chest.

But I didn't want to hunt, not just yet. The song popped up in my head, and it wouldn't leave. So why not wait for the hunting problem, and show Edward my love for him? The love that has gotten stronger within those three days that I believed I was dead, and just going through the burning process of going to hell?

I pulled on his arm, smiling widely. "Wait, let me show you something, please?" I asked, staring into his golden eyes.

"Of course. But then we hunt after." He said sternly, kissing my cheek. I nodded in repsonse, pulling Edward out of the room.

"Wait!" Alice called, running to me. "You are not singing to him in that attire." I gaped at her, she totally spilled the beans!

"Alice!" I growled. I really growled. And I reflexively pulled my hands over my mouth, eyes wide, and frozen. But all Alice did was giggle and shake her head.

"We'll be right back. And don't worry, I'll bring you back some 'suga'." Alice yelled over to Edward as we headed for her room. I burst into a fit of giggles at her attempt to be ghetto.

"Here, wear this, and these heels." She put a dress in my arms, along with heels. I shook my head and throw the heels on her bed. She gaped at me. "What was that for?"

"Heels?! No, I'll wear my converse, thank you." I replied, already stripping down into the gown, then soon looking for my shoes.

"Here." Alice grumbled, handing over my shoes. I smiled at her as I took them, giggling a 'thanks' as she jumped onto her bed a pouted like a little girl. "Ready" Alice asked as soon I finished adjusting my dress. I turned to her and nodded.

I ran out of Alice's room twirling like a little kid, giggling as Ii ended up running into Edward. I looked up into his eyes, more beautiful than they ever have been before. "Like my outfit?" I asked.

He looked me over, smirking. "You look quite...sexy. But those shoes, really?" He chuckled as I dramatically gasped.

"You know I'm not all that into heels." I whined. He chuckled, nodding his head as he pulled me down the stairs. He, who already knew where I wanted to go, pulled me into the piano room and placed me on the piano bench next to him.

"Alright, love." He prodded. I took a deep breath, and snuck a smile over to him as I set my fingers on the ivory keys.

"Um, I got inspired to write this for you." I whispered, staring back at the keys. "This is, Dreams Collide."

I am stuck here in a moment. And I'm trying to pretend.
So I'll play this feeling over and over again.
I know all this memory, maybe I should awake instead.
But I'm on my way to go back inside my head.

I close my eyes
And try to hide
But I wake when these dreams collide.

So I'll put this all on repeat
And I'll make up what comes next.
Now I lay here, daydreaming on your chest.

Well I'm stalling to open my eyes
Cause I know it's time for me to leave this bed
But I've decided to fall back
Inside my head.

I close my eyes
And try to hide
But I wake when these dreams collide.


I looked up at Edward to see his beautiful crooked grin planted on his face. I couldn't help but gaze into those dark, amber brown eyes of his. I was so transfixed on him and how much beauty he held, I didn't even realize that Edward had pulled me up onto my feet and was caressing my cheek.

"That was beautiful, the most. And - well, I love you." He chuckled, kissing me tenderly on the lips. I closed my eyes, smiling into the warm, passionate kiss.

That was until the painful burning began again in my throat. I made a digusted, pained face as I tried to swallow. Edward noticed my pain and pulled me out of the room and over to the back door.

"Follow me, you'll do perfectly fine." He smiled as he pulled me into the forest.

I ran, fast. it was tremendous, and amazing. I loved the feeling, it took me over the edge. The wind blazing in my face, the full speed taking control. I didn't even have to worry about running into any trees because somehow I could sense everything that was all around me. I leaped over broken branches, wet and muddy logs, and even leaped onto a tree branch before leaping back down gracefully onto my feet.

Edward led me over to a field full of elks. I could smell them already ; the blood pulsing through their bodies. I felt my mouth water, or fill with venom, and the animal side of me took over. I got into a crouch and waited.

"You're doing great, Remy." Edward said, crouched near me. I smiled at him, nodding with my head in appreciation.

"Can I go?" I asked, shaking with eagerness, getting pretty impatient.

He nodded, "Go, love." He smiled as I squeeled. I ran off, tackling the first elk I got my hands on. It wasn't much of a fight, all I have to do was snap it's neck, then sink my teeth into it's skin.

My teeth went through like butter, and already I could taste the bliss of blood in my mouth. It didn't take too long until it was drained. So I hopped up onto my feet and ran after another that was hiding behind a tree. I smirked, then feeling small guilt for the poor animal. But once again, the animal side of me took over and soon enough I was on top of the elk, and draining it immediately.

I stood up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and skipping back over to Edward. I smiled widely at his surprised facial expression.

"That was amazing. Your leaping...go graceful! And how to tackled them down with ease...astonishing!" He ranted on, whispering to himself even though I could hear perfectly.

"Let's go back, please?" I asked, as I started to walk back into the forest. Then i turned around and gasped. "I have the best idea ever!" I squealed.

"Oh really?" Edward finally asked, now out of shock.

I jumped into his back and kissed his neck. "Let's play tag." I giggled once he sighed. "Please please please?" I begged, kissing all over his neck and his face.

"Alright, love." He smiled. I grinned, leaping generally off of Edward's back and into the forest.

"You can't catch me!" I yelled as I ran. I laughed as I heard Edward struggling, which I knew was just for me, to keep up and tag me. Then I was tackled to the forest ground by Edward.

I lie on my back as Edward looked into my eyes. "Goodness, Remy. You are so beautiful, how did I get to have you, again?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him on his soft lips. "You'll have to ask yourself that, love" I smirked, kissing him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, tell me WHATCHU THINK! :D

I have a feeling I'll update again later on today, because I have such a great idea planted in my wee little brain. xD

Cooment & Subscribe, lovelies! :D