Status: Complete

I'll Be Your Melody

Question.

After the incident with Bella, she left Edward alone which surprised me. I thought she would have been more determined, but then I saw why she wasn’t. Jaycee and Bella became attached at the hip. I don’t know why or when this happened, but it did.

I had thought of Jaycee as a friend like I did Eli and Alice, but now she’s buddy buddy with the conniving bitch that blackmailed my boyfriend. It confused me so much, but I didn’t butt in and gave her some space.

Eli and I only talked about her rarely now because it seemed like she didn’t want anything to do with us.

But enough of that sad talk. It’s Saturday and I get to spend the entire day with Edward. I finished straightening my hair and doing my makeup before pulling on a light jacket and walking downstairs. It may be the beginning of March, but it was still chilly outside.

“ANNIE!” I heard my little brother squeal when I came into his sight. He was standing next to the couch and holding onto the coffee table for support.

“Bentley, what are you doing? Trying to be a big boy?” I cooed and scooped him into my arms. He laughed when I tickled him.

“Andrea, Edward’s here,” my mom said. I kissed Bentley once more before setting him back down and saying bye to my mom. Edward was waiting for me on the small porch.

“Ready?” he asked. I nodded and pushed my cell phone into my jeans pocket. I followed him to his Volvo and got into the passenger side.

“What are we doing today?” I asked.

“Well, I thought we could go out to eat. There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you.” My mind began to race with all the possible things he wanted to ask me. Was it about the Spring formal??

Edward drove all the way to Port Angeles and parked in front of a cute café. We got out and he held my hand as we walked in. He and I sat near the back and further away from the other people.

“What do you want to eat?” he asked as he glanced over the menu. Did he even have to ask when he can read my mind?

“No, but I like the conversation,” he smirked, looking up at me briefly. I rolled my eyes playfully and read over the lunch specials.

“So, what did you want to ask me?” I asked trying to be subtle. Edward chuckled and shook his head.

“That’s for later,” he replied just as the waitress came over. I glared at him before turning to the waitress. It didn’t even surprise me when she ogled over Edward. Everyone finds him attractive.

“What can I get for you?” she asked not even looking at me. I sighed and rested my chin in my hands with my elbows on the table. Edward glanced at her.

“Water’s fine. What do you want, Babe?” he asked using babe on purpose. He smirked when I perked up and the waitress finally noticed me.

“Sprite please,” the young girl wrote down our drinks.

“Do you want any appetizers?” she asked looking at Edward. He looked at me in question, but I shook my head.

“We’re fine,” he said smoothly before holding my hand on the table. The girl took the hint and went to get our drinks.

“So, why can't you ask me here?” I asked getting his attention.

“Because it’s personal and I don’t want to ask when other people are around,” he said. The dirtiest thing popped into my mind and Edward coughed a little. If he could blush then I bet he would be right now.

“No, not that,” he cleared his throat and gently squeezed my hand. I laughed and dropped the topic. The girl came back with our drinks and took our order.

“You’ll have to eat some of my food so it looks like I actually ate it,” he informed me. I groaned and glared at him.

“You’ll make me get fat. I don’t need to eat for two people,” I grumbled and crossed my arms. Edward smiled before quickly leaning over the table and kissing my cheek.

I blushed and forgave him in my head. I ate once our food got to us, half of mine and half of his. We put the rest into to-go boxes and Edward being the gentleman, paid the bill.

“Where to now?” I asked as he drove.

“My house.”

“I thought you wanted to ask me something…”

“I do, but no one is at my house right now so it’ll be private,” he answered and sped up. I'm still not too used to how fast he drives, but I will soon.

“You know, I don’t like waiting,” I told him.

“I’ve noticed,” he said tapping the side of his head. Of course he heard all my thoughts. I’ve thought about everything he could ask, but nothing sounds right.

We pulled up to his house and went inside. He wasn’t lying when he said that no one was there. His house was deserted. He put the leftover food in the fridge.

“Come on,” he said softly and pulled me by my hand into his room. I sat down on his couch and waited for him.

“I’ve been thinking.”

“I hope you have. I don’t want a stupid boyfriend,” I joked.

“Oh ha ha. But really. Spring Break is the week after next and I was wanting to know if you wanted to go somewhere with me?” he asked. I raised my eyebrows and smiled. A trip?

“To where?” I asked.

“Well, my family owns a vacation cabin in Oregon. Do you want to go with me?” I started laughing.

“Do you really need me to answer that?” I asked with a giggle.

“Hey, I'm nervous here and you’re laughing. That’s not very nice,” he grumbled. I stood up with a smile and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I would love to go with you,” I said pecking his lips. He kissed me back happily before pulling away. We hung out for the rest of the day at his house before he drove me back home.

I saw a black car in the driveway and scrunched my eyebrows. Edward walked me to the door and inside.

“Mom, who’s car is in the driveway?” I called. Edward and I walked into the kitchen where I saw my mom holding Bentley and talking to a man. The man turned to face me and I saw his big green eyes. I could stop the huge smile that took over my lips.

“DADDY!”
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE!!!(:
Leave comments please(: