Status: Complete

I'll Be Your Melody

Hot Tub.

After Edward and I changed into dry clothes, we went into the kitchen and he helped me make a small lunch for myself.

“So are you going to have to feed?” I asked noticing that his eyes still hadn’t returned to their golden color. They were dimmed and black around the edges.

“I will once you’re asleep,” he said with a toothy grin. I rolled my eyes and smiled back at him.

“What do you want to do for the rest of the day?” I asked looking at the clock and biting into my sandwich. It was only 3 o’clock so we still had a few hours left of day light.

“We can get in the hot tub or go for a walk,” he said resting his elbows on the island’s bar.

“The hot tub sounds really good right about now. Why don’t you go get something little to “eat” and I’ll go change,” I said washing my dishes and pecking Edward’s cheek before leaving the room. I went back into my room and saw my cell phone on the nightstand. I should call my mom and let her know that I'm okay.

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. She picked up on the third ring.

“Hey, baby.”

“Hi Momma. How are you?”

“I’m good as I can be; I'm at work after all,” she said laughing. I smiled and told her that the drive in was long, but good. I left out the incident at the gas station, but I told her all about the cabin.

“So you’re having fun?”

“Very much. Thanks for letting me come.”

“Anything for you, Andii. Keep me updated. Love you.”

“I will. Love you too,” I said and we hung up. I went over to my bag by the dresser and grabbed a yellow and white striped two piece with anchors on it. I quickly changed into it and put a cover up on over it. Looking in the mirror, I saw my partially dry hair and decided to just pull it all up into a messy bun.

“Ready?” I turned and saw Edward leaning against the door frame. I nodded my head and walked over to him to hold his hand. His eyes were golden again and that made me smile.

We walked to the hot tub outside and Edward took his shirt off and got in. I didn’t even realize he was wearing swim trunks. I followed his lead and took off my cover up and got in to.

“This feels soooo good,” I said happily with a silly grin. Edward pulled me over to him and sat me between his legs. I leaned back against his chest and closed my eyes.

“Sometimes I wish it could always be like this; relaxing and peaceful.” Edward wrapped his arms around my middle and rested his chin on top of my head.

“Me too. Life would be so much easier,” he agreed with me.

“Tomorrow let’s go into town,” I said playing with his fingers under the water.

“Hm, that’s fine but why do you want to go? It’s almost as big as Forks,” he said.

“I just want to see what it’s like. How far of a drive is it?”

“About 15 or 20 minutes. This cabin is pretty far into the forest,” he answered. Edward moved some of my loose hair away from my neck and kissed it lightly. I smiled and turned in his hold so that I was sitting in his lap with a leg on either side of him.

“You started this,” I whispered with a smirk and kissed him. Edward didn’t seem to have a problem with our new found affection and neither did I.

He wrapped his left arm completely around me while his right hand rested on my neck and shoulder. I ran my fingers up and down his toned chest while we kissed.

“It scares me how much I like this,” he mumbled against my lips. I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes.

“That’s only normal,” I replied and kissed him again. I couldn’t get enough of him. I don’t know what I would do if Edward and I weren’t together. I feel like I need him now just to live my life.

I deepened the kiss and felt Edward pull me closer until we were as close as we were in the boat earlier today. I felt something hard press against my thigh and almost instantly, Edward pulled away.

“We need to stop,” he grumbled. I understood and rested my head on his shoulder. The hot water only made me feel hotter so I needed to take a break too.

Edward leaned back and took a few deep breaths to calm back down while I did the same.

“We can’t go this far again for a while. A few more seconds and I wouldn’t have been able to stop myself. I almost lost the little control I have,” he said softly.

“We need to be more careful,” I agreed and wrapped my arms around his neck. For now I’m also comfortable with just this. I don’t need to make out with Edward to feel he cares about me. I already know he does.

~*~

I woke up the next morning and went into the kitchen to see that Edward already made me breakfast and he seemed to be in a pretty happy mood as well.

“What’s got you so happy?” I asked with a smile as I began to eat what he cooked for me.

“Just you. I like that we get to be alone for while,” he answered quickly. I laughed lightly.

“I like it too.” I ate and helped him do the dishes before we both went to go get dressed to go to town. I put on jeans shorts and a NeedToBreathe band shirt. Edward was wearing jeans and a dark blue button down with the sleeves rolled up. I have to say he looked really good…

“Let’s go,” he said and grabbed his car keys. The ride was just like he said, but we passed the time with my Taylor Swift CD. Edward says he doesn’t like it, but I know deep down on the inside he is a Swift fan just like everyone else who won’t admit it.

When we got into town, it was almost the same as Forks. There are less than 2000 people and the streets are lined with houses and small shops and diners.

“Where to?” he asked.

“Let’s go to that boutique,” I grinned. It looked like an antique store and maybe I can find something there to get my mom.

“This is going to be a long day,” Edward said after reading my mind I guess because I was thinking about going to a lot of the little shops here.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got this one out faster than before! A month hasn't passed haha(: Leave me comments please! There hasn't been as many as before. I'm losing the love /: