Status: Complete

I'll Be Your Melody

Clingy.

At lunch I sat with Elijah and Jaycee at a table in the middle of the room. I sat down with my sack lunch and sighed heavily. Eli looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“What happened to you?” he asked taking a bite of his huge sandwich. It was weird not seeing him eating skittles.

“We played volleyball in gym today and she kept getting hit in the head,” Jaycee filled him in as she sat down next to Andii with a smile.

“Seriously?! I wish I could have been there to see it,” Eli said stuffing his face. I stuck my nose in the air and shook my head playfully.

“Yeah if only you were a girl,” I teased.

“Hey! Take that back! I like girls! Sexy hot girls!” Eli complained and threw some of his chips at me. I laughed and tried to shield my face with my hands.

........................................

Alice looked over at Andrea and saw her throwing chips back at Eli. Jaycee was just trying to avoid them both. She couldn’t help but think back to the vision she had of her and Edward.

“What was that, Alice?” the vampire froze and turned to Edward who had a stern expression on his face. Bella was sitting next to him, confused.

“What was what?” she asked acting clueless. Edward narrowed his eyes at his sister and tried to read her mind, but she was reciting Hamlet in her head.

“Was that a vision?” he asked low enough that Bella couldn’t hear him.

“I don’t know what you're talking about. Let’s go Jasper,” she sat and stood up. Jasper followed behind her and they went to their next class.

“Are you sure you shouldn’t just tell him?” Jasper asked taking Alice’s hand in his.

“Sometimes, you just have to let things play out as naturally as possible,” she whispered and gave him a small smile. He cracked a small one of his own.

........................................

“I’ll see you next period,” I told Elijah after we finished lunch. Jaycee already went to her 6th period class on the other side of the school. 6th period is the only class I don’t have with either of them, but I do have Eli in 7th and 8th period.

“See you then, Andii,” he winked at me and hurried off to his gym class. I walked into science and handed my teacher my paper he needed to sign.

“Good to have you in my class. I’m Mr. Harden and you can ask me for anything if you need help getting used to things here,” he smiled warmly at me. I returned it and he got the attention of the class.

“Everyone, we have a new student. Andrea, why don’t you tell the class something about yourself?” Mr. Harden suggested.

“Um, I’m Andrea Fallows, but I go by Andii too. I moved here from Massachusetts with my mom and baby brother because my dad is working overseas in South Africa.” I said.

“Please give her a warm welcome,” Mr. Harden said and gave me a seat next to a girl named Caroline. She had bleached blonde hair and so much foundation on that her face looked orange. Not the kind of girl I usually get along with. I would rather be in class with Alice or Jaycee. They are more natural than this bimbo.

I took a seat next to her anyway and got my journal out to take notes over mitosis and meiosis.

“Psst!” I turned around and saw a brunette girl smiling at me. She looked natural enough, much better than Caroline who was doodling on the table with her pencil.

“Hey, I’m Bella and this is my boyfriend, Edward,” she introduced them. I gave her a smile.

“I’m Andrea, but please call me Andii. Andrea just sounds so long,” I told her. She giggled at me.

“Nice, my real name is Isabella so I know how you feel. You’re accent is really cool. What part of Massachusetts are you from?” she asked.

“Boston,” I glanced at Edward and saw him glaring at me. I raised my eyebrows and wondered what I did wrong to make him mad at me. I didn’t even know him and he was glowering at me.

“Don’t worry about him. He spaces out like this and gets all scary looking,” Bella laughed it off when she saw me and Edward staring at each other.

“Sure,” I mumbled and Mr. Harden got our attention so he could start class. Let’s just say that he was very boring and I could feel Edward staring at me all through class. I practically ran out of the room once class was over.

Eli met up with me in the hall and we walked to 7th period math.

“What’s wrong?” he asked noticing my sour mood. I saw that he didn’t have any skittles with him this time.

“This Edward guy kept glaring at me in science and I don’t know what I did,” I grumbled and crossed my arms like a little kid. Eli chuckled and shook his head.

“Edward Cullen? He’s Alice’s brother, well adoptive brother. Don’t they seem like total opposites? Alice is so outgoing and Edward just puts people off sometimes,” Eli noted.

“Yeah, his girlfriend was nice though,” I said thinking of Bella.

“Ha, don’t get to friendly with her. She’ll drop you in a minute if Edward wants to hang out with her. She’s like obsessed with him,”

“Seriously?” I asked. She didn’t seem clingy in class just now, but I wasn’t really paying that close attention to her.

“Yeah, they just started going out, but she follows him around like a lost puppy,” he groaned. I smirked at him.

“Why, does that bother you?” I asked him.

“Not really, I just can’t stand clingy girls like that. I want a nice laid back girl that can depend on me, but not all the time to where it’s annoying,” I nodded my head understanding where he was coming from.

“Do you have plans for after school?” he asked changing the subject.

“I have to pick up my brother from daycare, but that’s it. I have to stay home and babysit him.” I told him.

“Good, I’ll come with you. Jaycee is usually my ride home, but she has to stay after school for a science club meeting,” I laughed trying to imagine Jaycee being in the science club.

“Sure whatever you say,” I laughed as we walked into the classroom. Eli smiled and pulled out a new bag of skittles and opened them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edward(:
Comment please! I know there are a lot of subscribers! The more comments the faster the updates! :D