Status: Complete

I'll Be Your Melody

Awkward.

“Andii, you okay? You look a little pale,” Eli commented as we walked out of the school with all the other students.

“Yeah, I just didn’t sleep too well last night,” I told him. He nodded accepting the excuse rather easily. I noticed that he was very twitchy today.

“What’s up with you?” I asked. Eli scratched his arm a little.

“I ran out of skittles half way through the day and now I feel all weird. I think I’m addicted to them like druggies are to coke and pot. My body gets all weird when I stop eating them for a while,” he grumbled. I couldn’t help but laugh at him.

“Hey stop laughing, I'm being serious about this!” he exclaimed. I was still giggling when we made our way over to Alice and Jasper.

“What made you so happy?” she asked with a smirk.

“Eli finally admitted he was addicted to skittles. Look at how he is without them,” I pointed to him when he was scratching his stomach. He blushed a little and forced himself to stop.

“I need to go get some before I go crazy,” he whispered. It was then that I realized that Edward and Bella had been standing next to Alice. I managed not to make eye contact with either of them because I still felt weird about what happened earlier.

“Oh yeah, you and Alice are having girl time this weekend, right?” Eli asked.

“Yup, shopping and well more shopping,” Alice and I smiled at each other happily. Eli groaned and left saying he needed to go to the gas station for more skittles.

“I worry about him…” I mumbled and Alice started laughing.

“That’s Eli for you,” she said back. Edward and Bella didn’t say much so I decided to finally break the silence.

“Hey, Bella is coming to. Maybe we can trick her into shopping with us,” I nudged Alice with my elbow and winked so everyone could clearly see it. Edward cracked a smile and Alice grinned and played along.

“Yeah, it’s called duck tape and a big trash bag,” Bella’s eyes got a little wider and she shook her head.

“I’d rather not…” we all laughed before finally getting in our cars. I was going to follow Alice and Jasper in my car. As I was driving behind them I thought back to how much I actually knew about her family.

I know that they’re all adopted, but it’s weird because Alice is together with Jasper and Rosalie with Emmett. They are adopted siblings, but they’re dating and living in the same house. I don’t mind it, but it’s the first time I’ve ever seen something like that. It’s almost cute in a way.

After a somewhat long drive to their house, I pulled up behind them in front of a huge partly glass house next to a cliff. It was in the middle of a bunch of trees and beautiful. Note to self: Add rich to knowing what their family is like…

I got out of my car and stared in awe at their house. It was amazing and exactly like the kind of house I want in the future. I loved it and let Alice know as soon as she was standing next to me.

“I thought you might like the house. Come on! Carlisle and Esme are waiting to meet you!” she dragged me into the house and I saw my mom’s boss and his wife in the living room.

“This is Andrea, but we all call her Andii. Andii, this is Carlisle and Esme,” Alice introduced us.

“It’s nice to finally put a face to the name. Alice always talks about her soon to be best shopping buddy,” Esme informed me. That broke the ice and I loosened up. They were very nice people.

“It’s good to meet you guys too. I love this house. I want one like this when I get older,” I told them. Then Rosalie and Emmett walked in too and I saw Jasper closing the front door and walking over to Alice. Rosalie didn’t look too happy that I was there, but Emmett was smiling wider than I have ever seen. Jasper looked indifferent like usual.

“Okay, now that everyone knows everyone else, Andii and I are going to my room to have girl time. BYE!” Alice grabbed me once more and pulled me up the stairs and into her room. Before she shut the door, I saw Edward and Bella walking into the house.

“Come look at these!” Alice opened up her extremely huge walk in closet and I saw clothing from all over the world. Yes, definitely add rich to the list.

“This is amazing. How many countries have you been to?” I asked her looking at a dress from Russia.

“Too many to count,” she said with a small smile. I laughed and that’s when we went crazy going through all of her clothes. There were even some things in there that she had forgotten about.

After almost an hour, Jasper knocked on the door and wanted to talk to Alice for a second. Alice said I could go explore or something like that. I walked out of her room and down the stairs back into the kitchen. Esme was tidying up and smiled when she saw me. I also saw Edward walking back inside the front door.

“Where did you go?” I asked nicely.

“Just took Bella home. Her dad doesn’t like her out too late,” he smiled like he always does and made my heart sputter. I looked away from him and tried to collect myself. I feel like a little girl all over again.

“So has Alice driven you crazy yet?” he asked.

“No, but Jasper took her away from me,” I laughed. Edward joined me and we walked outside. It was like nothing awkward had happened between us in science.

“So do you like Forks yet?”

“It’s better than I thought it would be,” I told him. We sat down on the grass and I saw it was getting a little darker and I should be heading home soon.

“I like it because it’s peaceful here,” he said leaning back a little. I relaxed and looked around. It was very peaceful here without all the honking horns and cars. The air even seemed fresher than the city’s.

“I like that too,” I said in almost a whisper, but he seemed to hear it clearly.

“Hey—“

“Do you—“ we interrupted each other and smiled. I stared at him and he looked right back at me. It got quiet and fast and all I could focus on was him. Edward leaned toward me and I did the same, but then backed away and stood up. What was I about to do?! Kiss him?? He has Bella! I glanced at him before running back to my car and getting in it. How could I almost do that to Bella? I’m such an idiot! I drove back to my house without slowing down…

I'll have to call Alice later and apologize.
♠ ♠ ♠
MY SISTER HAD HER BABIES ON THE 15TH!!! AHHHHH!(: Sorry, but that's why it has taken so long to get on here. I had to stay at the hospital with her for a few days and then help her get home and everything.

Leave a comment filled with love :P <3