Status: In Progress...

When I Look At You

Chapter 17: I Want to Take You Somewhere Tonight...

*Addy’s POV*
I slowly awoke to feel the strong hold of someone’s arms around me. My eyes slowly opened and I heard a voice whisper “Good morning beautiful.” I smiled to myself, hoping to God that this wasn’t just a dream. My hopes were answered when I looked up into the deep, chocolate brown eyes of the boy that had captured my heart in a matter of weeks. I could feel the smile widen on my face as he smiled back. “Good morning.” I whispered back as I snuggled into his warm embrace. He began to stroke my hair and I sighed happily. “What’s wrong?” he asked, concerned. I looked up at him again. “Nothing, I just haven’t been this happy in a long time.” I replied. He smiled and kissed my forehead. “I want to take you somewhere to tonight; just you and me, no distractions.” He said sweetly, a slight pleading look in his eyes. I smiled at him. “I’d love that.” I replied, his eyes lighting up as I did. Then he leaned towards me and placed a soft, sweet kiss on my lips.

Once we pulled away, he smiled at me. “Let’s go downstairs, the others are probably wondering why we aren’t up yet.” He whispered. “Do we really have too?” I whispered back, snuggling into him again. He chuckled. “It’s after eleven, beautiful.” He replied, kissing the top of my head. I sighed. “I wish we could just stay like this all day.” I say. “Mhm. I’d like that.” He replied softly. I smiled, but he began to sit up, bringing me with him. “Let’s go.” He said sweetly, helping me out of bed. I sighed and stood with him, taking his strong hand as we walked out of the room. By the sounds coming from the dining room, we guessed that everyone was over. We could hear them talking about the wedding and laughing at a comment Bells had made. Logan kissed my forehead softly before we walked into the kitchen, unnoticed. Unnoticed that is, until Logan opened his mouth. “Morning everyone.” He said with a smile on his face, slipping his arm around my waist.

Everyone turned to face us and gasped at what they saw before them. There was an awkward silence before anyone said a word; the anyone being Stephanie. “You guys made up?” she asked. I looked up at Logan and he nodded. “Awww! Finally!” she said as she came to hug both of us. Everyone smiled before going back to what they were doing. I looked up at Logan again as he smiled down at me, his deep brown eyes sparkling. I smiled back before we went to take our places at the table, right beside each other. The others were completely clueless to the fact that Logan had on hand resting on my knee. Talk of the wedding continued and I just smiled the whole time, finally happy with my life.

“So what are we all going to do today?” Josh asked, as Steph leaned into his shoulder. I looked around the table to see if anyone else came up with a response. “How about we all go to the beach?” I suggested, when no one else replied. The group looked at me and nodded in agreement. I felt Logan squeeze my knee gently, a smile spreading across his face. I smiled once again as everyone got up, Logan still stayed in his seat; probably waiting until we were alone. I smiled at him once we were the only ones left in the room. He kissed my forehead once we were sure we were alone in the room and pulled me close. “Shouldn’t we go get ready for the beach?” I whispered. I heard him chuckle. “Wait a few more minutes, because I know I won’t get any alone time with you until later.” He replied sweetly. I smiled and just enjoyed the peace of the moment before we decided to get up to go back upstairs.

He walked me to my room, kissing my cheek sweetly before going to his room. I smiled as I walked into the room, taking out one of my favorite bikinis and short denim shorts. I smiled to myself as I looked in the mirror once I finished changing, knowing Logan would love it.

*Logan’s POV*
I left Addy at her bedroom door before going into my own room to change into my dark blue swim trunks and white v-neck. When I finished getting dressed, I pulled out my cell phone and called the best restaurant on the boardwalk, knowing that was where everyone else was going tonight for the fair. When I made the reservations for Addy and myself, I left my room and knocked on her door to see if she was ready. She came out before I could even knock on the door, beach bag in hand, sunglasses on top of her head. She looked stunning in her simple white v-neck, dark wash denim short shorts, and white flip flops. “Might I say that you look absolutely beautiful?” I asked as I took her free hand in mine and walked her down stairs. She giggled. “Yes you may.” She replied, blush creeping onto her cheeks as she smiled. I smiled at her and kissed her hand as we reached the door. Opening it, I let her pass me first before stepping out behind her, closing the door once again. We walked past the patio to the sand, where everyone else had already set up their things on our private beach. As we drew closer to the group we dropped our hands, so that no one would be suspicious. “Hey guys!” my beautiful angel said to everyone as she set her bag down. The guys nodded as they headed down towards the water, while the girls waved from their spots on the towels as they tanned in the sunlight.

I waved before pulling my shirt over my head, tossing it into Addy’s bag while she set up her towel. When she stood back up, she took off her shirt and my jaw dropped to my knees. She was more beautiful then I perceived. “LJ, you’re gonna start catching flies.” Bells joked as the other girls giggled. I blushed as I shut my mouth and took some sunscreen, wiping it on my body. “Addy, could you get my back?” I asked her as she smirked at me. She nodded and put some sunscreen in her hands, before wiping it into my back. My skin tingled wherever her hand touched my body and I felt relaxed as she massaged the lotion into my skin. Once she was done I turned to her and smiled. “Are you coming in the water?” I asked sweetly. She shook her head. “Not yet.” She replied as she lied down on her towel beside Stephanie. I nodded before jogging down towards the water with the guys.

*Addy’s POV*
I leaned back on the towel as Logan jogged away, a smile upon my face as the sun shone on me. “Okay Addy, spill.” I heard Steph say. I opened my eyes and looked toward her as she lay on her side facing me. “Spill what Steph? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I replied, a little nervous. “You know exactly what I’m talking about, and I want to know everything…” she said taking a quick glance at Logan. I sighed and stood. “Can we walk and talk?” I asked her. She smiled as she stood up, linking our arms together. “We’re going to look for seashells guys, we’ll be back.” Stephanie said as we began walking and I began to retell the story of last night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so sorry for the extremely long wait! I've had this chapter written for months and just havent had the chance to get it up. Am currently writing chapter 18 and am hoping to continue this story! Comment please <3

~Ashley