Status: active

Shes Running Through My Dreams

Chapter three

Zack's P.O.V 
"That would be great, don’t you think Zack" the girl I now knew as Kellie said in a sickly high pitched voice that made me want to run. Either this girl is the biggest fan girl or the biggest groupie. "Yeah, Whatever" I muttered. Doesn’t this girl know that sleeping with band dudes doesn’t make you Famous?
 
Oh look, there are no more seats" Kellie said as I entered the room after everyone else. "You can have this seat and I will just sit on your lap" She said as she winked at me.
 'What is the go with this chick?' I thought.
 
"Zack, you can have this seat. I’m just going to go" Addie said. She had been sitting there the whole time with a strange look on her face, like she wanted to say something but couldn’t find the words to say it. "Uh, you sure?" I asked her, now she looked upset, like she was about to cry. Man this girls confusing, I sure hope all cute Australian girls aren’t like this.
 
Addie got up from her seat and was heading towards the big double doors when Kellie said something that made us all confused.
“didn’t you have to thank them for something, Addie” Kellie said in a real smart ass tone of voice, Addie turned and glared at Kellie with glazed eyes before storming out of the room.
 
I think all four of us were thinking the same thing ‘What the hell just happened’
 
Addie’s P.O.V
I had to get out of that room so I offered Zack my seat; I could tell he was uncomfortable about Kellies offer as well just as I was storming out of that room Kellie decided to be a bitch once again “didn’t you have to thank them for something, Addie" She said as she glared at me. It took all I had not to cry at that very moment so as soon as I was out them doors the tears just kept coming and coming. 

I couldn't take it anymore and slid down the wall and put my head to my knees and just cried. I didn't even hear the soft foot steps of people approaching me and stopping once they saw me. That wasn't until I heard Kellie speak that is "oh my god get over it" she said as I looked up at her. She had a scowl  on her face while all time low and a few of their roadies had sympathetic looks on their faces. "seriously, can you not go a day without crying" she said as All time low looked at her with shocked and confused faces. "Alice and Riley are lucky to finally be away from you" she said.

That was it I got up as fast as I could and ran as fast as my legs would take me I didn't even know where I was running to. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This is being uploaded straight from my ipod sorry if there are mistakes and all. I promise to fix them as soon as i can.

I don't get much feedback on this so I'm not too motivated but I love this so I will try to update more for those that care.