Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Ten

I balled my hands into a fist. I got up and started walking out of the room.

"Shayna?" Max called after me. He caught up with me and grabbed my arm pulling me back. He spun me around so I was looking straight at him. "Please, tell me?"

I began to cry. "Yes, I do know him." I finally said.

"And?" He pushed on.

"And why do you want to know?" I asked, he came out a little harsh.

"Because, I met him..." He looked down. "He was asking the store clerk about you."

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"Shayna, please tell me what he did. I know him, he used to be in the band! Just tell me what he did!" He was yelling now. He never did that, unless he was scared.

"He was my boyfriend when I was 13, he was okay until he started hanging out with the wrong crowd, then he started getting abusive." I said.

"Did he do anything to you?" Max asked.

"No, but his dealers did when he wasn't around." I said looking down.

"Wait, deal-ers? As in more than one?" He asked. I didn't say anything, I was too ashamed. I just nodded.

Max didn't say anything after that, he just hugged me.

I jumped when I heard the doorbell ring. I looked up at Max. "Who is that?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know, I'll get it." He whispered.

*~Max's POV~*

I answered the door to see Ronnie standing there, "Max?" He asked.

"Ronnie, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm looking for Shayna Star." Ronnie said.

"She doesn't live here, I do." I lied.

"Oh, do you know anyone named Shayna Star around these parts?" He asked.

I faked thinking for a moment. "Name doesn't ring a bell, but I'll keep an ear open for it." Another lie.

"Okay, see you later man!" He said walking away.

God, we were in for it...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Nine was short, and this one was short...
:O Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie... what are we ever going to do with you..?
Comment?

2 updates in one day! x]