Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Twelve

Today was the last day of school, and I was thankful. No more getting up early, or having to hide my stomach from the others. Oh how I cherished the last five seconds-4,-3, 2,1, RING!

School is out for the summer! Which means nothing but me, Max, and Aidan. I smiled at the thought. I felt Max snake his arm around my waist when everyone was gone. "Happy Last Day of school." He whispered.

"Right back at you," I said smiling. He kissed my neck. "Lets go, I don't wanna be here anymore." I said pulling him towards the door.

"Okay, let me grab my sweatshirt," He said going back to the desk.

** At Home **

Max and I were sitting on the couch watching TV when there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it," Max said. A few minutes later he came back in and plopped down, he looked angry.

"Who was in babe?" I asked.

"Ronnie, looking for you." He growled.

"Why?" I asked confused. Why would Ronnie be looking for me if we told him my name was Hope and that I was Max's finance, which I really was.

"I don't know, he just asked if you were here and he had a stupid grin on his face...,"

"I don't know what his problem is." I said taking a sip of Max's mountain dew. He looked at me. "What?" I asked taking another sip.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Nope.." I smiled.

He reached for the soda, but I pulled it back so he couldn't get it. "Hey!" He whined.

"I'm sorry, am I bullying you?" I asked kissing him.

"No, you're teasing me." He said reaching for the soda, again I pulled it back. "Damn!" He yelled in frustration.

I laughed. This was fun. "I'm sorry, here you go Maxy-Moo." I said giving him the soda.

"Thank you babe." He said kissing me.

I felt a small nudge come from my stomach. I sighed. "What?" Max asked.

"You're son is abusing me again...," I said looking down at my stomach.

Max laughed. "I'm sorry honey," He said kissing my stomach.

The abuse stopped. "How the hell do you do that?" I asked.

"I told you, he probably just wants his dad."

"Then the dads should get pregnant, that's what happen with seahorses." i said stealing his Mountain Dew again when he wasn't looking.

"Well, we're not seahorses, and that's just fucked up." Max laughed.

"Agreed," Max noticed I had his Mountain Dew and stole it back, I stuck my tongue out at him. He repeated.

---

The rest of the day Max and I listened to music, watched TV, and I even got to go to band practice with him.

He said I could do this all summer with him, and that they were going on tour soon and that I could go with them.

"So will you?" He asked.

"Yes, only if you guys want me to." I said looking at the four band members, know as Escape The Fate that just asked me to go on tour with them.

This is going to be the best summer ever!

"You should get some sleep," Max said kissing my forehead.

"Right, thanks guys, night." I said going upstairs.

"Night," they all said together.

I swear to god sometimes they plan that out...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short, they've been short lately... not alot to write about... >.<

Comment...? :D