Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Fifteen

Max and I were running all over the house all day, packing Aidan's stuff and our stuff for tour.

"Max, where's the extra formula?" I asked.

"Um, in the pantry." Max said hugging me. He pressed his lips to mine, he broke away when there was a knock at the door. "Ugh," He groaned going downstairs.

I continued to pack Aidan's things in his bag until Max came back upstairs with Robert, Bryan, and Craig. "Hey guys," I said giving them all hugs.

"How are you guys doing?" Bryan asked.

"Pretty good, how 'bout you guys?" Max asked.

"Good, good. We just can't do sound check with out our bassist. We miss you Maxwell," Craig said.

"Yeah, we miss you buddy!" Rob said.

"Yeah, but he has a son and a fiance to take care of," Craig said hugging me. I smiled.

"You guys are too mushy! What happened?" I complained laughing. Craig was still hugging me.

"Well, Max got mushy when he told us about you so it just rubbed off," Bryan said. "Can I hold Aidan?" He asked.

"Of course, he's in our bedroom, he should be up by now." Craig tightened his grip around me.

"You know, I'm not going to let go, right?" Craig asked.

"Unfortunately," I sighed smiling. I looked up at Max, he looked mad. Maybe jealous?

I tried to wiggle out of Craig's arms, but he was too strong. I wiggled more until he got the point that I was uncomfortable, he let me go.

Bryan came back in with Aidan in his arms. "He's so cute, Shay,"

"Thank-you, Bryan."

Aidan opened his eyes, he smiled when he saw Bryan. "Aw, that's cute!" Max said.

"What?" Rob asked.

"Aidan smiled when he saw Bryan was holding him," I said.

"Aw!" Rob cooed.

Aidan did his baby laugh when Bryan blew on his tummy.

"Hey do you guys need help packing?" Craig asked.

"Yeah, thanks Craig." I said.

-X-

After we were all packed Aidan fell asleep in Bryan's arms. Aidan refused to to go to anyone else but Bryan.

After Bryan put him down in his crib the boys left, they were a big help. We got the rest of our packing done in like 2 hours.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind me, I screamed. "Shayna, relax, its just me," Max said tightening his grip around me.

"Oh, sorry Max." I said turning around to face him.

"You don't scream when Craig hugs you," He said looking down.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"Nothing its just; Shayna you're my fiance, you shouldn't let other guys hug you like that. Especially when we have a son together!"

"Max, Craig and I are just friends," I said removing his hands from my waist. "And when i noticed that you were uncomfortable earlier I made him let go of me."

He put his hands back on my waist. "I know, but I know he likes you...," Max said looking down.

"He likes me?" I asked.

"He told me before Aidan was born, and before I proposed."

I sighed. "Why?"

"I don't know why he likes you, he just does."

"No, I meant why did you propose?" I asked.

Max looked at me, he pulled me closer. "Because I love you, and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and Aidan."

"I love you too, Max." I was almost in tears.

It's amazing how a baby can change everything and mature you. I was no longer a normal teenager, I was a teenage-mom, and a bride-to-be. And I was getting married to Max Green from Escape The Fate.

Everything seemed to be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short-ish.

Comment..? =]