Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Seventeen

"Shayna just wait a minute!" Ronnie called after me. I ignored him and kept walking to the tour bus. I heard him running to catch up with me, so I began to run too.

I saw Bring Me The Horizon's bus so I knew I had about fourteen or fifteen more buses to go until I got to mine. Ronnie caught up with me and grabbed my arm, he pushed me up against BMTH bus.
"Ronnie! I don't want to talk to you!" I yelled.

"Yeah, well I want to talk to you!" He yelled back.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip, I got out and started running, I heard him running behind me again, he grabbed my arm again and pulled me back. I screamed.

"Max! Craig!" I screamed.

*[Craig's POV]*

Max and I were watching Aidan while Shayna went to go get some food across the lot. Aidan smiled when he saw Max come through the door way.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I bet there's just a long line." I said trying to calm him down.
But still...

"Max! Craig!"

"Was that Shayna?" I asked.

Max looked at me, his eyes were wide. Rob came running into the room. "Guys, was that Shayna screaming for you guys?" He asked.

"Max! Craig!" Shayna screamed.

"Fuck!" Max yelled jumping up and running off the bus.

"Watch him! Don't leave the bus!" I said and followed Max.

When I caught up with Max we were about fifteen buses down at Bring Me The Horizon's bus, Shayna was sitting on the ground crying and Max was beating the living shit out of Ronnie.

"Max!" I yelled, he didn't stop. "Maxwell! Enough!" I said pulling him off.

Ronnie got up and walked off, Max just dropped to the ground, Shayna continued to cry.

What the fuck is going on...?

-X-

Shayna finally talked to Monte, it took her a couple hours though. She said that she saw Ronnie at the food court and he followed her to the buses, and he started throwing her around. And when Max came he started kicking the living shit out of Ronnie and that didn't make it any better; Max lost his temper and when Shayna tried to stop him, Max lashed out at her.

"Are you okay babe?" Max asked Shayna.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Shayna replied.

"I'm really sorry I never meant to lash out at you, I just-- I don't know..." Max said hugging her.

I walked off of the bus, knowing that I should leave them alone, and I needed to think about a couple things.

I walked down the parking lot pass Eyes Set To Kill's bus, I remember the song I did with them; Deadly Weapons. I smiled at the thought.

I still couldn't believe it, Max lost control over a girl... he's serious about this one...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short one and uh-oh!
Fights...!
&& Ronnie's the jerk in this one... >.>

Comment...?