Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Two

His hands were all over me, and he was kissing me. I tried to move but I couldn't, I tried to talk, but I couldn't I could only hear him, he was enjoying hurting me.
"No..." I pushed out somehow. He ignored me and continued kissing down my stomach reaching my belt buckle...

"Shayna, wake up." My mom said shaking me slightly, did I say slightly? I meant aggressively.

"No," I said rolling over. I didn't want to go to school today. I didn't want to see Max, his pale skin, his green eyes, his thin prefect body, his messy back hair-- ugh! "I don't feel good." I faked.

"What's the matter, Hun?" She asked.

I'm a slut. "I feel like I'm going to puke, everywhere...," I said in a low voice, I cupped my mouth and ran towards the bathroom. To my surprise, I actually did puke, and I actually didn't feel good, and I actually did puke everywhere.
"Ew," I cried. I always cry when I puke, I don't know why.

"Are you okay honey?" My mom asked knocking on the door.

"No, I made a HUGE mess...," I was sill crying. I didn't know if I was crying over the dream or the vomit...

*(Max's POV)*

I kissed her yesterday, and I confused the living fuck out of her. "Good going Maxwell!" I screamed inside my head.

"Mr. Green, are you okay?" Melissa Conway, the biggest slut in that school asked.

I picked up my head to look at her, she was smiling. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just-- have a migraine." I lied.

"Okay, do you want me to go get you something for it?" She asked.

She may be a slut, but she's sweet as hell. "No, no I'm fine. Thanks."

She shrugged. "Okay." She said sitting down.

Where was Shayna...?

*(Shayna's POV)*

I finally stopped making messes around three-thirty, thank god. I don't know how much torture I could take in one day. That dream was still bothering me though, would Max really hurt me? No, I'm just overreacting.

I heard three knocks on the door, I put down my ginger-ale and answered the door. Max was standing there. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Checking on you, how come you weren't in school today?" He asked.

"Come in the bathroom and I'll show you." I snapped. I walked back into the living room leaving the door open so he could follow, I hear it shut and footsteps behind me so I knew he was following me.

I sat on the couch. He sat next to me, "Look, we need to talk," I said.

"Yeah, I know." He interrupted. I glared at him.

"Can I finish?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay, this is going to sound freaky but; were you in my house last night?" I asked.

"No...," He said. I sighed in relief. "You were in mine."

"What?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" He asked.

"No, and what the fuck were you thinking? Max, I'm 16! I was throwing up this morning!" I yelled. I was standing up now.

"Well, you can't be pregnant because I was protected, and I know you're 16, and I wasn't thinking! I can't fucking think when I'm around you, it's impossible you make me do crazy shit, like drugs. Like Edward said on Twilight "You my own personal brand of heroine.'"

"Oh god Maxwell! Seriously, what the fuck! I don't even like Twilight anymore!" I was crying now. He got up and hugged me. I didn't want him to hug me, but then again; I wanted him to so bad... ugh!

"Why Max? Why?" I sobbed.

"Shh," He cooed.

"Max...,"

"Yes?" He asked.

"Don't leave, stay here tonight." I said.

"Okay, just for tonight." He said. He carried me up to my room and "Shh-ed" me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww... isn't that cute? :D
Comment/Rate/Subscribe?
Tell me what ya think or if you want to be in it... you know the usuals.. =P