Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Four

*(Shayna's POV)*

"Shayna, why are you crying?" My mom asked. She walked in on Max and I in my room.

Do I tell her? I looked up at Max, he looked down at me and smiled, the look in his eyes told me 'yes' and that he would help, I followed it for some weird reason.

"Mom, we need to talk, come sit." I said patting the space next to my bed.

"Okay," She said. She sat down. "What's up guys?"

"Mom, I'm pregnant." I blurted.

"What?" She asked standing up.

"I'm sorry," Max said. "I was pro-"

"You got my little girl knocked up?!" She was furious.

"Yes, but--"

"How old are you?" She asked.

"Twenty-four, ma'am." Max said.

I sighed. I was SO fucking dead. "And how do you plan to provide for her and the baby?"

"I have two jobs; I teach and I'm in a band, they both pay pretty well." He continued.

"Mhm, and do you plan to stay with Shayna?" My mom asked.

Oh god! What was he going to say?

"Forever, or as long as she needs me." Max said sternly. I looked at Max, tears filled my eyes.

"I'll always need you." I said.

"Then I'll always stay, no matter what." He smiled.

"Now, that we've got that figured out, what are we going to name it?" My mom asked. I was surprised about how cool she as about this.

"Well, I was thinking if it was a boy, I was going to name is Aiden Sullivan Green, Sullivan comes from Jimmy Sullivan from Avenged Sevenfold, I know you guys were friends Max." I said.

"I like that." Max said.

"And if it's a girl?" My mom asked.

"Alisha Raye Green?" Max asked.

"Hey, I like that one!" I said.

"See it's not so hard," My mom said smiling. She walked out of the room singing "I'm gonna be a grandma!"

*~-Later That Day~-*

Max and I were in my room watching Sponge Bob when he kissed me.

"Max, don't leave me..." I said.

"Remember, I said I wouldn't leave unless you didn't need me anymore." He said kissing my forehead.

"Well, like I said, I will always need you, so I'm pretty much kidnapping you, so you might as well move in." I said laughing.

"I'm fine with that, but you know what sucks?" He asked.

"What's that?"

"You don't remember...," He said pouting.

"Oh Max," I said slapping him on the shoulder. "You're such a perv."

"I know, but seriously, you don't remember anything? Anything at all?" He asked.

I thought for a little while. "Nothing, it's a blank," I said. I looked at him and smiled. "Do you remember?"

"Yes." He said grinning.

"Will you tell me?" I asked.

"Well, you came over to my house and you started kissing the living hell out of me, and then we went up to my room. And that's where it all went down," He said in a bad boy voice, I couldn't help but to laugh a little bit. "You screamed and moaned alot, if that helps."

"Wow, that seems to help ALOT Maxwell." I said sarcastically.

"Well, I just though you would like to know." Max said hugging me.

"Sure... you just like to hear it yourself so you say it over and over again." I said kissing him on the lips.

"You kissed me just like that," He said.

"And?"

"Just saying."

"Shayna, Max, time for bed!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

"Night Shay, baby." Max said.

"Night Max." I said. He kissed me and we fell asleep hugging each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
When I get older, and if I have a son I am actually going to name it Aiden Sullivan (what ever last name) after Jimmy Sullivan from A7X. And if my boyfriend or husband doesn't like it than he can shove it! =)

--> Here's a poll: What are you gonna name you're kid(s)? 1 boy name and 1 girl name.
I wanna see the comments!! =)

thanks so much everyone for commenting again i repeat; you guys FUCKING rock! =] <3
*hugs* xD